Author Topic: Shocking documentary about Islam - The world's most dangerous cult!  (Read 4994 times)

abusive

Re: Shocking documentary about Islam - The world's most dangerous cult!
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2016, 06:59:19 PM »
How do you know? You have stated that you're a kid who has never even read the bible? I would thoroughly recommend you go away and read it first before trying to lecture other people about what the bible teaches. It's like a swimming teacher trying to teach people how to swim, while never having stepped foot into a pool.

With any of the grown ups (25+ and above) who have read parts of several religious books (like myself) you will realise that every religious text can have so many different meanings. Every main religious book advocates horrific violence and death. Everyone main religious book advocates peace. But with text that is so ambiguous, it can be misinterpreted to sound like anything.

Like I've said before, with the bible having some pretty vile and obscene passages, I know many Christians who are very nice human beings, and who do not condone the killing of little babies and children (Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys
) This is what fear propagandists do, they pick a few quotes from the Quran, and claim that the entire religion promoted death, terrorism and suffering. Only a paranoid and ignorant individual would allow such nonsense to fill them with fear. As mentioned, there are over 1 billion Muslims on earth. If that were true, we'd all be dead right now. Like Christians, I know many Muslims, most I was brought up with / around, and they, like other compassionate human being are just as disgusted with 'people' exploiting their religious as an excuse to commit pain in the world.

You should visit an Middle Eastern country and see for yourself what the opinion is of the West.  

Also - Regarding 2Pac's song quote (I never mentioned anything about a tattoo?) from 'Breathin' with the line of "Woke up with 50 enemies plotting my death" is a reference to the United States of America plotting his death - morally, politically, through the media etc. 50 being the 50 states. The Alien and Sedition Act is within 50 USC Sections, allowing the president to imprison and deport noncitizens who were deemed dangerous to the government. This Act is still in existence today. Of course, to someone with a closed mind, they just assume it's 50 random men, but there is a purpose to why he said '50'. There are a lot of Anti-government metaphors in his work, especially towards the last year of his life, most of which I'm sure have went way over your head if you missed that one.  

I'll leave a question for you. Which terrorist organisation is responsible for the most civilian deaths in the last 15 years? - civilians being innocent humans, including women and young children
a) Al Qaeda, b) ISIS, c) US & UK  

You will find your answer as to why a lot of countries over there see us as terrorists
You want to discuss everything but the video. It's obvious you haven't watched it yet. Your are getting quite annoying.
I have read the bible I was going by what you said when I posted that, it went over your head. You keep trying to apply the context that the bible was written in to the context of the Quran. It's not the same thing. As I said before, the Old Testament wasn't a Revelation for the world to follow like your are saying. So today in our times we can't go and fight the Amalekites. lol As far as I know they don't exist anymore. That verse was obviously solely for the children of Israel for that time they were at war with them. Just as I said before.

Fact of the matter is the Quran does teach violence. It's really that simple. The verses are documented in the documentary, all you have to do is freeze the video and read them when they are shown. All of this talk you are doing only makes you look silly to those who have seen the video or who already knows the truth.

The Quran teaches violence, to over 1.6 BILLION people, yet I fail to see all the dead bodies around me? I suppose unless you're on of "those" who believe in unsubstantiated rubbish, with no evidence to back it up, it's nothing more than propaganda that you've fallen for. You can dress it up any way you like to maintain this programmed belief, but the reality is, is that it's a documentary that has selectively handpicked sections of it to paint a bleak picture of the entire Muslim religion that the MAJORITY of Muslims do not share. For if they did, half of the world population would have been killed off or violently attacked, with daily incidents resulting in mass injuries.

All religious books, including the bible can be selectively handpicked to promote violence. Until you use your own mind, look at both sides, actually look at the peaceful messages within the Quran - Though I highly doubt these were ever mentioned in your little documentary, since it detracts away from its purpose and agenda - read some of the Quran, and more importantly look around you at the evidence and sheer numbers of Muslims around the globe and apply common sense. When I was a young teenager, I too would watch a one-sided documentary and believe it, however age, life experience and a deeper insight has led me to keep an open mind and to ensure that I watch / read with a sceptical approach and research both sides before coming to a conclusion, but it's a conclusion, which is far more accurate because bias exists on all sides, but this documentary, I and many others can see right through it. When you get a little older you may be able to too
Not true at all they show you from the Quran. That's the evidence. I don't have time to do what the video already shows. Those who watch it and want to discuss any part of it can. Anyone who just wants to argue for the sake of arguing can go right ahead. Also, I've already destroyed your argument as to why you can't apply the bible to your argument. If you have a problem with violence advocated in the Old Testament scriptures, go talk to someone who follows it and disregards the New Testament. Matter of fact, keep reading......

preach
And what are you cheering for? lol

Here are some verses from the Old testament that you believe applies to you:
Exodus 21:23
And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

Exodus 21:24
Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

Exodus 21:25
Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Here is the non violent New Testament that you don't believe in:
Matthew 5:38
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

Matthew 5:39
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

He's talking about your beliefs genius!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2016, 07:32:46 PM »
How do you know? You have stated that you're a kid who has never even read the bible? I would thoroughly recommend you go away and read it first before trying to lecture other people about what the bible teaches. It's like a swimming teacher trying to teach people how to swim, while never having stepped foot into a pool.

With any of the grown ups (25+ and above) who have read parts of several religious books (like myself) you will realise that every religious text can have so many different meanings. Every main religious book advocates horrific violence and death. Everyone main religious book advocates peace. But with text that is so ambiguous, it can be misinterpreted to sound like anything.

Like I've said before, with the bible having some pretty vile and obscene passages, I know many Christians who are very nice human beings, and who do not condone the killing of little babies and children (Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys
) This is what fear propagandists do, they pick a few quotes from the Quran, and claim that the entire religion promoted death, terrorism and suffering. Only a paranoid and ignorant individual would allow such nonsense to fill them with fear. As mentioned, there are over 1 billion Muslims on earth. If that were true, we'd all be dead right now. Like Christians, I know many Muslims, most I was brought up with / around, and they, like other compassionate human being are just as disgusted with 'people' exploiting their religious as an excuse to commit pain in the world.

You should visit an Middle Eastern country and see for yourself what the opinion is of the West.  

Also - Regarding 2Pac's song quote (I never mentioned anything about a tattoo?) from 'Breathin' with the line of "Woke up with 50 enemies plotting my death" is a reference to the United States of America plotting his death - morally, politically, through the media etc. 50 being the 50 states. The Alien and Sedition Act is within 50 USC Sections, allowing the president to imprison and deport noncitizens who were deemed dangerous to the government. This Act is still in existence today. Of course, to someone with a closed mind, they just assume it's 50 random men, but there is a purpose to why he said '50'. There are a lot of Anti-government metaphors in his work, especially towards the last year of his life, most of which I'm sure have went way over your head if you missed that one.  

I'll leave a question for you. Which terrorist organisation is responsible for the most civilian deaths in the last 15 years? - civilians being innocent humans, including women and young children

You will find your answer as to why a lot of countries over there see us as terrorists
You want to discuss everything but the video. It's obvious you haven't watched it yet. Your are getting quite annoying.
I have read the bible I was going by what you said when I posted that, it went over your head. You keep trying to apply the context that the bible was written in to the context of the Quran. It's not the same thing. As I said before, the Old Testament wasn't a Revelation for the world to follow like your are saying. So today in our times we can't go and fight the Amalekites. lol As far as I know they don't exist anymore. That verse was obviously solely for the children of Israel for that time they were at war with them. Just as I said before.

Fact of the matter is the Quran does teach violence. It's really that simple. The verses are documented in the documentary, all you have to do is freeze the video and read them when they are shown. All of this talk you are doing only makes you look silly to those who have seen the video or who already knows the truth.

The Quran teaches violence, to over 1.6 BILLION people, yet I fail to see all the dead bodies around me? I suppose unless you're on of "those" who believe in unsubstantiated rubbish, with no evidence to back it up, it's nothing more than propaganda that you've fallen for. You can dress it up any way you like to maintain this programmed belief, but the reality is, is that it's a documentary that has selectively handpicked sections of it to paint a bleak picture of the entire Muslim religion that the MAJORITY of Muslims do not share. For if they did, half of the world population would have been killed off or violently attacked, with daily incidents resulting in mass injuries.

All religious books, including the bible can be selectively handpicked to promote violence. Until you use your own mind, look at both sides, actually look at the peaceful messages within the Quran - Though I highly doubt these were ever mentioned in your little documentary, since it detracts away from its purpose and agenda - read some of the Quran, and more importantly look around you at the evidence and sheer numbers of Muslims around the globe and apply common sense. When I was a young teenager, I too would watch a one-sided documentary and believe it, however age, life experience and a deeper insight has led me to keep an open mind and to ensure that I watch / read with a sceptical approach and research both sides before coming to a conclusion, but it's a conclusion, which is far more accurate because bias exists on all sides, but this documentary, I and many others can see right through it. When you get a little older you may be able to too
Not true at all they show you from the Quran. That's the evidence. I don't have time to do what the video already shows. Those who watch it and want to discuss any part of it can. Anyone who just wants to argue for the sake of arguing can go right ahead. Also, I've already destroyed your argument as to why you can't apply the bible to your argument. If you have a problem with violence advocated in the Old Testament scriptures, go talk to someone who follows it and disregards the New Testament. Matter of fact, keep reading......

preach

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

I believe in an eye for an eye, what's ur point?

V2DHeart

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2016, 05:08:57 AM »

preach

The new testament bible has plenty of violent passages and statements in there, and it actually states in Mathew that there is no objections to the old testament either. That old justification saying for modern war about God making peace through blood comes from the new testament. Again, I suggest you actually go away and take the time to read it and research the things you try to claim as fact. You may have backtracked later claiming to be sarcastic when you said you hadn't read the bible, but I don't think you have read it. I don't think you would have read the Quran either for that matter, for if you did you would know that it has a lot of peaceful passages in there, but more importantly you would notice very early on that each book is so deep, vague, simple, complicated and varied that you'd know there's too much complexity to accurately affirm to one thing or another and you would have a more open mind about this topic rather than regurgitating an obvious propaganda documentary claiming Islam is bad, Christianity is good. It has served it's purpose!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>