Author Topic: Rappers U Neva Got In2  (Read 916 times)

Sccit

Re: Rappers U Neva Got In2
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2015, 03:55:07 PM »

Mobb Deep

never heard The Infamous or Hell On Earth?

I never got into Cypress Hill like that either, only heard their first album and Temples Of Boom (which I still own)

what about psycho realm

nah... is it as good as or better than TOB?

psycho realm is a group put on by b-real.....it was sick jacken and big duke. duke got shot in 99 and was left paralyzed. duno who TOB is?

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2015, 04:15:04 PM »

Mobb Deep

I never got into Cypress Hill like that either, only heard their first album and Temples Of Boom (which I still own)

what about psycho realm

psycho realm is a group put on by b-real.....it was sick jacken and big duke. duke got shot in 99 and was left paralyzed. duno who TOB is?

I thought that might have been an album title and not a group lol I meant TOB as in Temples Of Boom

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 04:30:55 PM »

Mobb Deep

what about psycho realm

I thought that might have been an album title and not a group lol I meant TOB as in Temples Of Boom

naah.......surprised you never heard of psycho realm

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 06:58:00 PM »
yeah chances are if Cypress Hill isn't your thing, you're not going to like Psycho Realm too much...

'Temples Of Boom' is one of my all time faves. Muggs was on another level with the production. I can see why it's not for everyone though.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 08:22:35 PM »
yeah chances are if Cypress Hill isn't your thing, you're not going to like Psycho Realm too much...

'Temples Of Boom' is one of my all time faves. Muggs was on another level with the production. I can see why it's not for everyone though.

PSYCHO REALM IS MORE LYRICAL AND ALSO HARDER THAN CYPRESS HILL..CYPRESS HILL HAD MORE SHIT CATERED TO THE RADIO THO.

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2015, 09:01:33 PM »
I've heard of Psycho Realm as far as the name but never knew it was another group with B-Real lol

$Eg2$

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2015, 10:50:55 PM »

Mobb Deep

Guess ima little biased because ima 2Pac cat.
But yet i fuck with Jay Z and Nas so idk  8)

SuperSpider

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2015, 07:13:41 AM »
Eazy-E. Massively overrated, imo

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2015, 09:56:52 AM »
I've heard of Psycho Realm as far as the name but never knew it was another group with B-Real lol

check em out

$Eg2$

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2015, 10:13:11 AM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2015, 07:49:59 PM »
Busta Rhymes
Busta Rhymes
Busta Rhymes

He Too Goofy 4 Me...IMO IMO IMMFO

Nice thread..

...And I totally agree with you about Busta Rhymes.  And that is saying a lot, because I wasn't even able to get into his Dre produced Aftermath album—and this is coming from a guy who considers Aftermath Presents a personal classic, and even bumped the shit out of the Firm album.  Not only that, but I actually like Busta Rhymes as a person.  I like listening to his interviews, and I respect as one of the purveyors of hip-hop culture at large.  But from the moment this dude came out with "Woo-ha" I just wasn't feeling it.  Like you said, too goofy.

Other rappers who are generally respected that I never could get into...

Jay-Z   -  (of course, I've made enough threads about him so I will leave it alone here)

Bay Area Rappers   -  their sound just comes off cheap to me.  Their sound and their lyrics lack a sort of refinement and sophistication.  

Tribe Called Quest  -  Like someone else said never could get into them.  Even in my really conscious Muslim days I couldn't get into these guys.  They were just too regular for me.

Common  - This guys name always comes up amongst hip-hop purists and a lot of people I respect.  I've tried, but never could get into this dude.  "The Light" is one of my favorites and I also got into that song that lead to the beef with Westside Connection (the one where he personifies hip-hop as a female) but other than that never could get into him

Black Thought/Roots  -  I liked "The Seed 2.0" and I liked "Things Fall Apart" with Erykah Badu, but that was it.  I remember when they first broke through with "What they Do"—it was a clever video but a boring ass song.

DMX  -  respect dude a lot and he's a real character... I think "Slippin" was about the only joint I ever really felt of his.

Slaughterhouse   -  All that talent and the only song of theirs I've liked is "Hammerdance".
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 07:51:42 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)