Author Topic: Share A Rare Hip-Hop Fact  (Read 619 times)

123imagee

Share A Rare Hip-Hop Fact
« on: October 05, 2015, 01:26:05 PM »
Pete Rock Produced "Juicy" 4 Piggie But Never Got Credited N Check.

123imagee

Re: Share A Rare Hip-Hop Fact
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 07:37:42 PM »
Q Tip Is Gay

Master P Paid For 50 Cents 1st Tour

Suge Helped Buffy n Piggie Getting "Ready To Die" Released

Chino XL Is Member Of Mensa

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 11:48:39 PM »
nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

snoop dogg hates his old homies from long beach

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 01:26:43 PM »
Pete Rock Produced "Juicy" 4 Piggie But Never Got Credited N Check.

Actually Pete Rock did a similair beat when Diddy walked into the studio and heard it. Diddy didn't say much about it but later used the same sample on a similair sounding beat with either Tone or Poke.

So Pete Rock did not actually do anythin' on the album version of the track. He did produce the official remix tho'.

I bet all of this 'cept for that about the remix is a rare hiphop fact you did not know. lol
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 02:21:30 PM »
nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

Nas has said he's not part of a religion.

I'm trying to think of anytime Cube lived in the SGV. He was born in Compton and lived most his life in LA, and his dad worked at UCLA as a grounds keeper, so commuting everyday from SGV to UCLA seems a bit off.

I've heard 2Pac was a blood, but I've also heard that it's rumor and he wasn't ever in a gang,

LOL a Snoop hating his old homies in Long Beach, when I'm sure the only true homies he had back then was Nate Dogg, Warren G and Cameron Diaz... hahaha.

Q Tip Is Gay

On Ready to Die, they did use samples off Death Row albums, but all he did was approve it. Allowing a sample is not helping them make it.

Now I had no idea Chino XL was part of Mensa... DAMN

2Relevant

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 04:03:34 PM »
nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

I'm trying to think of anytime Cube lived in the SGV. He was born in Compton and lived most his life in LA, and his dad worked at UCLA as a grounds keeper, so commuting everyday from SGV to UCLA seems a bit off.

I've heard 2Pac was a blood, but I've also heard that it's rumor and he wasn't ever in a gang,

LOL a Snoop hating his old homies in Long Beach, when I'm sure the only true homies he had back then was Nate Dogg, Warren G and Cameron Diaz... hahaha.

Q Tip Is Gay

On Ready to Die, they did use samples off Death Row albums, but all he did was approve it. Allowing a sample is not helping them make it.

only a moron would think pac was a blood its not rocket science to figure out it ws cause of suge

and once again the term "hating" is out of contexts why would a multi millionaire celebrity be jealous of some bums from his old hood

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 04:13:45 PM »

nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

Q Tip Is Gay

FROM AMY WHINEHOUSE'S SONG ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP:

"What kind of fukkery are you?
Side from Sammy you're my best black Jew"

http://genius.com/Amy-winehouse-me-and-mr-jones-lyrics

RESPECT TO NY'S GOAT

for cube, i said sfv not sgv.. he and all his kids went to my school.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:15:42 PM by Sccit »

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 04:15:14 PM »
nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

Q Tip Is Gay

only a moron would think pac was a blood its not rocket science to figure out it ws cause of suge

and once again the term "hating" is out of contexts why would a multi millionaire celebrity be jealous of some bums from his old hood

correa, u might just be right

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 04:31:50 PM »
Mannie Fresh & Doug E. Fresh are first cousins.

Sway Calloway & E-40 are related. (I won't mention other, more publicized, relations that E-40 has in the game)

Cold187Um was supposed to be on the original version of Deep Cover, hence the line "cause it's 187 on a motherfucking cop"  http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bighutch08-part1/

Back when Death Row was going to be a sub label of Ruthless, Snoop & Warren G were hanging out and groomed by Above the Law. Warren G used to sleep at Big Hutch's place.

The first Hip Hop TV show was broadcast in France in 1984, and shown on national television. Yo MTV Raps started first in Europe in 1987 (on MTV Europe) and then a year later, in 1988, Run DMC hosted the American pilot.

Bad Azz once crashed on Empire Music A&R Nima Etminan's couch.

Marshawn Lynch is Mistah Fab's cousin.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 09:44:49 AM »

nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

Q Tip Is Gay

RESPECT TO NY'S GOAT

Oh, missed what you were saying about Cube. Yeah, I doubt Cube lives anywhere close to Compton or South LA anymore. Makes sense.

As for Nas, it might just be a rhyme for a song. Here is what he said about his religious beliefs.

AP: What was your main religious influence, your denomination growing up?

Nas: I was surrounded by Christians ... my grandmothers, all my family was from the South, Baptist. As I got older I got into the 5 Percent Nation, and then that pushed me toward Islam. But (I’m not any) religion.

AP: Would you consider yourself agnostic?

Nas: I consider myself (pauses) I know there’s a higher power.
http://www.today.com/popculture/nas-mature-voice-hip-hop-wbna6786474

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 10:32:39 AM »

nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

Q Tip Is Gay

RESPECT TO NY'S GOAT

Oh, missed what you were saying about Cube. Yeah, I doubt Cube lives anywhere close to Compton or South LA anymore. Makes sense.

As for Nas, it might just be a rhyme for a song. Here is what he said about his religious beliefs.

AP: What was your main religious influence, your denomination growing up?

Nas: I was surrounded by Christians ... my grandmothers, all my family was from the South, Baptist. As I got older I got into the 5 Percent Nation, and then that pushed me toward Islam. But (I’m not any) religion.

AP: Would you consider yourself agnostic?

Nas: I consider myself (pauses) I know there’s a higher power.
http://www.today.com/popculture/nas-mature-voice-hip-hop-wbna6786474

that's an old interview, before he became known as jewish (his belief in one God says it all)

and ice cube was never from compton lol

heinz

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 10:56:53 AM »
Nas is an Edomite.

Okka

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 08:08:22 AM »
Do you know what's the difference between a fact and a rumor, Tha Psycho Hustla?

nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

Q Tip Is Gay

Ice Cube was born in South Central. How do people not know that?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 12:42:42 PM »
Do you know what's the difference between a fact and a rumor, Tha Psycho Hustla?

nas is jewish

2pac was a blood

ice cube is from the sfv

Q Tip Is Gay

Ice Cube was born in South Central. How do people not know that?

You right. I was just being lazy.