Author Topic: Ever Got Caught Beatin Tha Meat?  (Read 753 times)

Blood$

Re: Ever Got Caught Beatin Tha Meat?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 10:13:13 AM »
long time back my baby mother had just recently had my 1st kid and she couldnt fuck for a month and a half after that (standard protocol for those of you that dont get out much) anyways i didnt want to be selfish and bother her for head when i knew she was still sore and when she had only been home for a cpl days  so id try to beat it real quick when shed be out the room and one time she walked in on me  while i was beating off and she jumped on me and finished me off like a real bitch should...that 6 weeks seems long as fuck.

damn that was two or three baby mothers ago lmao.

that's trill

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 07:12:39 PM »
The stuff with se7ev and his dad and Grundy bragging about his credit score and driving 6 hours to beat up NIK only to lose a game of basketball to him were some classic moments, too bad jome chased away most of the good posters.  This was a small but solid community now it's trash.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 07:53:19 PM »
The stuff with se7ev and his dad and Grundy bragging about his credit score and driving 6 hours to beat up NIK only to lose a game of basketball to him were some classic moments, too bad jome chased away most of the good posters.  This was a small but solid community now it's trash.

Everyone who posted in this thread is still solid (save for op)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 08:02:02 PM »

Everyone who posted in this thread is still solid (save for op)

Yeah but it's few and far between.  Does sikotic still post here ?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2015, 08:31:40 PM »
sikotics been gone for a long time. the golden days are long gone but some classic shit went on here and shit like this thread is still funny, not completely dead

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.