Author Topic: Ever Got Caught Beatin Tha Meat?  (Read 761 times)

123imagee

Ever Got Caught Beatin Tha Meat?
« on: October 05, 2015, 01:30:09 PM »
Never.A G Got 2 Much Game 2 Git Caught...Holla..Blaaaw

MUHFUKKA

Re: Ever Got Caught Beatin Tha Meat?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 12:48:40 PM »
this is psychohustla right?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:09:12 PM »
yeah that's him lol

got kinda caught once by my pop's when I was in like 9th grade, a saturday morning in front of my computer, I thought my door was closed but it was ajar and the sound was higher than I thought, he didn't come in but was like "studying real hard uh ?", I got so scared & embarrassed LOL I started shaking and scrambling for the reboot button lol. to this day I still don't know whether my pops actually saw me rubbing one out or just saw me on the computer since he's a bit hard of hearing but that's the closest I got to actually getting caught lol. good times.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 03:33:16 PM »
lol wasnt there someone on here (probably acgrundy) who talked about how he lived with his dad and they would take turns using the computer to jack or or some shit?? also had to laugh again at "A G Got 2 Much Game 2 Git Caught...Holla" really bro?? u gotta be 30 by now smh

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 04:05:23 PM »
lol wasnt there someone on here (probably acgrundy) who talked about how he lived with his dad and they would take turns using the computer to jack or or some shit?? also had to laugh again at "A G Got 2 Much Game 2 Git Caught...Holla" really bro?? u gotta be 30 by now smh

LOL IT WAS 7EVEN HE SAID SOME SHIT BOUT THEY WOULD ALWAYS SEE EACHOTHER JACKIN OFF AND IT WAS AN UNSPOKEN REGULARITY AMONG THEM....SOME1 PHOTOSHOPPED PICS OF HIM JACKIN OFF TO GAME CDS N SHIT. DUBCC CLASSIC.

123imagee

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 10:01:46 PM »
it was 7even

p.s. fuck u muhfukka...im talkin bout back inna dayz..not now of course....

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 02:24:46 AM »
it was 7even

lol either way u realize youre saying you had too much game to not get caught jacking off by your mom? and now bringing about it when youre thirty? i swear u couldnt write this shit

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 10:33:57 AM »
Grundy probably did the same with his father though too lol

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 11:13:26 AM »
it was 7even

lol either way u realize youre saying you had too much game to not get caught jacking off by your mom? and now bringing about it when youre thirty? i swear u couldnt write this shit
[/quote

lmao

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 12:55:04 PM »
hes got a good credit score tho and works out almost daily

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 01:56:40 PM »
hes got a good credit score tho and works out almost daily

can't forget he was also a proud self-proclaimed yesman lol

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 02:44:56 PM »
driving from sac to la to beat up nik only to lose in a game of 1 on 1 is legendary loser shit for real. u can never come back from something like that, not even if u post shirtless selfies in the mirror to show nik how strong u are lol. for real i dont think alot of people on here get just how long and shitty of a drive that is

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 05:27:21 PM »
driving from sac to la to beat up nik only to lose in a game of 1 on 1 is legendary loser shit for real. u can never come back from something like that, not even if u post shirtless selfies in the mirror to show nik how strong u are lol. for real i dont think alot of people on here get just how long and shitty of a drive that is

Wait....what?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2015, 07:34:10 PM »
long time back my baby mother had just recently had my 1st kid and she couldnt fuck for a month and a half after that (standard protocol for those of you that dont get out much) anyways i didnt want to be selfish and bother her for head when i knew she was still sore and when she had only been home for a cpl days  so id try to beat it real quick when shed be out the room and one time she walked in on me  while i was beating off and she jumped on me and finished me off like a real bitch should...that 6 weeks seems long as fuck.

damn that was two or three baby mothers ago lmao.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 09:03:04 PM »

When keepin it real goes wrong.