Author Topic: 50 Cent=biggest pac biter  (Read 387 times)

da_notorious_mack

50 Cent=biggest pac biter
« on: April 15, 2003, 12:28:03 PM »
shame really cus he got skillz....but that hailmary diss to ja did he actually spit more than 5 of his own lines.......without switchin up pacs lyrics from hailmary an against all odds

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:50 Cent=biggest pac biter
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 01:31:55 PM »
I guess he's the biggest Scarface biter ("My Block"), Eminem biter ("Till I Colaspe"), LL Cool J biter ("I Shot Ya"), etc.

He probably did that because it was a dis record to Ja Rule (Someone who is obsessed with 2Pac).  

Believe it or not, rappers have done that for dis records before and it will probably happend again.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 04:58:00 PM »
I guess he's the biggest Scarface biter ("My Block"), Eminem biter ("Till I Colaspe"), LL Cool J biter ("I Shot Ya"), etc.

He probably did that because it was a dis record to Ja Rule (Someone who is obsessed with 2Pac).  

Believe it or not, rappers have done that for dis records before and it will probably happend again.

LoL, true.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2003, 01:58:28 AM »
50 Bought a Pac verse juss ta diss Ja on. Then he redid 2 of Pac'z song on one of hiz Beatz. 50 iz  a Biter!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2003, 09:39:19 AM »
50 Bought a Pac verse juss ta diss Ja on. Then he redid 2 of Pac'z song on one of hiz Beatz. 50 iz  a Biter!

at  least he pays for em..... Philly's Finest by Ja Rule lol

kick ass album

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2003, 10:25:02 AM »

In the Bangin On wax Cd, they redid the Roger Troutman song.. thats not biting

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2003, 01:26:23 PM »
this is a joke...

how obvies would he have to do it to make even the dumbest people recognize he did it just to show what a fuckin hilarious biter Ja is

Aftermath even confirmed it in a mail to aftermathmusic's admin Dedicato

on the Invasion II mixtape befo Hail Mary starts Ja 's saying "everybody wants to make comparisons to Pac and X and me.. YALL WANNA SEE PAC COME BACK??!! YALL WANNA SEE THIS?!! HE'S HERE NIGGA HE'S HERE!!!!"

yall may remember him screaming that hilarious shit when he called a radio station to diss DMX..

i don't get how somebody can listen to this and is still not able to get the fact that Em and 50 be refering to ja's biting

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2003, 01:48:46 PM »
i don't think 50 bites anyone really and if i had to chose one person he did bite it'd probably be LL cool j , just for that muscular shirt off always got a hat on thing he has going on....lol but other than that i don't see who he's biting

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2003, 11:11:13 PM »
this is a joke...

how obvies would he have to do it to make even the dumbest people recognize he did it just to show what a fuckin hilarious biter Ja is

Aftermath even confirmed it in a mail to aftermathmusic's admin Dedicato

on the Invasion II mixtape befo Hail Mary starts Ja 's saying "everybody wants to make comparisons to Pac and X and me.. YALL WANNA SEE PAC COME BACK??!! YALL WANNA SEE THIS?!! HE'S HERE NIGGA HE'S HERE!!!!"

yall may remember him screaming that hilarious shit when he called a radio station to diss DMX..

i don't get how somebody can listen to this and is still not able to get the fact that Em and 50 be refering to ja's biting

true true

dexter

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2003, 08:51:30 AM »
Right right