Author Topic: HipHopPoet -vs- Mickey a/k/a Mickaveli -- Winner: HipHopPoet  (Read 152 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
HipHopPoet -vs- Mickey a/k/a Mickaveli -- Winner: HipHopPoet
« on: April 15, 2003, 06:49:17 AM »
15 Bars Min
3-0 KO
4 votes win
All votes explained

I'll spit later on.. prolly tonight..

peace
« Last Edit: April 18, 2003, 11:06:28 AM by HipHopPoet »

Mickaveli_#1

Re:HipHopPoet -vs- Mickey a/k/a Mickaveli
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 07:23:00 AM »
fresh, sprouting and developing like high trees later cut intensifying / later produced into unresponsive tissues used for crying / that said, no supremacy summarliy dominates forever youngster / optmistic, laughing you comparable with herman munster / stunned, you staggerin clueless stuttering in the same tone trying to keep guard / unpredictibly seen more life in a fkn graveyard, obscurity, sinister with the syle getting tangled with my purity / no worrys it all makes sense to the sharpest of knifes / contemplation cutting deep into deliberation so much ending the rockiest mountains lifes /
but fk the deliberate, I educate achin to relate to the pain of brainless population struck on cash / wealth like the weather gone in a flash / eternally undertaking and attempting and duty while you be relaxing / bitch ho waxin I'll smack that ass leave ur face creepy and sinister like Michael jackson. Oooowww, can u moonwalk to victory over Mickey the rookie / or do I fuk u up so bad leave ya casket in a stookey?

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 07:24:51 AM »
fresh / the best sprouting and developing like high trees later cut intensifying / later produced into unresponsive tissues used for crying / that said, no supremacy summarliy dominates forever youngster / optmistic, laughing you comparable with herman munster / stunned, you staggerin clueless stuttering in the same tone trying to keep guard / unpredictibly seen more life in a fkn graveyard, obscurity, sinister with the syle getting tangled with my purity / no worrys it all makes sense to the sharpest of knifes / contemplation cutting deep into deliberation so much ending the rockiest mountains lifes /
but fk the deliberate, I educate achin to relate to the pain of brainless population struck on cash / wealth like the weather gone in a flash Prolific, magnificent how many words to put in a sentance / sparked and forze like ice at the presence / eternally undertaking and attempting and duty while you be relaxing / bitch ho waxin I'll smack that ass leave ur face creepy and sinister like Michael jackson. Oooowww, can u moonwalk to victory over Mickey the rookie / or do I fuk u up so bad leave ya casket in a stookey?

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 08:31:11 AM »
there aint nothin' like stompin on someone, jackin him for the pearls/
calling bitches of WCC, this cat hit a fuckin girl/ (1)
the B-E-Z might not step into your ring/ (2)
but i will, so, go tell Ja Rule your an emcee that can sing/
fuckin pussy, still cant belive you kicked a cat while he was down/
asshole, you could be a bitch, all you need is a pink evenin gown/
its your ass and im goin to town on it/
this is how i get down, im fuckin proud of it/
put lil bitches right back in they place/
'Snatch' your fuckin 'Diamonds' i dont care if you black or white/ (3)
murder she wrote, so murder be the case/
someone is gonna leave you scarred and think thats gunna be me/
cause i dont give a fuck if your Muhammad Im 'ard Bruce Lee/ (3)

*pause*

preach for your sexuality man, keep spreadin the word in your sig/ (4)
i dont kno ya real name, but its sandy at the weekends..
- ive seen the blonde wig/
exposure is harsh sometimes, but you gotta keep composure if ur gonna spit dumb rhymes/
im putttin down the mic, i jus ripped u in 17 sum odd lines/

No beef man

(1) = He posted in G-Spot sayn how he hit a girl
(2) = He made a post in Bez's topic on the kystyle forum sayin that bez was alrite but shouldnt step into his 'ring'
(3) = 'Diamond', 'Snatch' and '...Muhammad Im 'ard Bruce Lee...' all relate to the movie 'Snatch' the Brue Lee line is a quote from the movie itself
(4) = Look at the bit in his sig about gays n gunz n shit.

Mickaveli_#1

Re:HipHopPoet -vs- Mickey a/k/a Mickaveli -- Votez Please
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 08:53:22 AM »
Haha

You wanna weakly retaliate against a muscular mouth grinning / swallow your skinny crack ass remians after Im frantically winning / Chew, chew so hard results in ya body looking like stomace stew / and yeh I hit bitches so Im hittin on you / forever cracking, forensics are lacking for every crime they ignore the smaking I impose / your spiralled and mechanised like a spring rocking back and forth paraniod everyone sees and knows / cause I squash ya flies, leave y'all flatter than Fat Joe's ho's / cause the weight be excessive / possesive of the gun I daily stick with for worship, education and affection / teaching lessons with the smoke from wounds strickly no protection / in this world consisting of Drugs and the struglling man / Im so fkd I swallow all the drugs so what YOU gonna swallow to remain calm / you frail and feeble falling to pieces like a stressed bill gates / I delicatly overload on money through mind so I mentally overcome all the greats / greats with fat wallets, greats with fat bitches that irritate / Rip ya tounge ferriouslishly so you'll never be able to inflate, the girl of your dreams waking up seaping underwear from the seams / wetting the bed in discreet shear terror thinking of me / Looking up travel channel choosing options to flee

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2003, 09:03:36 AM »
So which 1 is ur verse? so people can start votin

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2003, 12:46:07 PM »
im guessing first one was just a warm up,

i'ma say 'poet took this one, his punches were harder an he had the personals with a pretty consistant flow

vote=hiphoppoet

sorry mickey but you had the vocab just didn't see a consistant flow

propz yall  8)
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:HipHopPoet -vs- Mickey a/k/a Mickaveli -- FUCKIN VOTE
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2003, 02:22:54 PM »
lol at the title of this thread..

Mickey - I can see how you are trying to keep this shit deep and all but this is a battle board! Gotta use punches, personals, metas, multis and all that good shit, yo shit is too deep, people dont want a new outlook on life they wanna see someone verbally abuse someone else. Ya verse was aight, break it up a lil, its hard to understand when you just have a paragraph. No personals whatsoever but some aight punches, a verse aint unique in battle board if they aint any personals.

hiphoppoet - not many rhymes for ya verse still seemed to rhyme somehow, so-so punches, but at least ya had some unity and some personals.

vote - hiphoppoet

Mickey go behind a few pages in battle board and look up some heavyweight battles, get ya a sense of what people here are lookin for, including myself and im the only one who votes!
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2003, 10:42:40 PM »
yeah what sinister said.......
no personals, but had some ok punches.
hiphoppoet used the personals well, it flowed kinda weird though.
vote=hiphoppoet

kick ass album

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2003, 11:06:06 AM »
Good battle micky