Author Topic: Rick Ross Says "Ain't Nobody Get Bodied" In Drake Vs. Meek Mill Feud  (Read 230 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zSNnk1pj9cQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zSNnk1pj9cQ</a>

fat lying piece of shit  :D

Blood$

Re: Rick Ross Says "Ain't Nobody Get Bodied" In Drake Vs. Meek Mill Feud
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 07:43:05 AM »
he's correct

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 08:01:15 AM »
he's correct

yeah roach and drake made money but drake killed him

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 08:16:51 AM »
he's correct

only in the eyes of teenage white girls who don't know hip-hop and internet meme enthusiasts

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »
he's correct

only in the eyes of teenage white girls who don't know hip-hop and internet meme enthusiasts

older hip hop fans didn't care too much bout this so called beef cause over all it was weak one singing overrated diva and one loud mouth cockroach man
but one had to take the L and people don't see cockroach man the same anymore it didnt surprise me cockroach man lost hes hot trash just like his boss thats why ross dont beef cause he will get bodied too his fake ass has been playing it smart i give him that 

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »
he's correct

older hip hop fans didn't care too much bout this so called beef cause over all it was weak one singing overrated diva and one loud mouth cockroach man
but one had to take the L and people don't see cockroach man the same anymore it didnt surprise me cockroach man lost hes hot trash just like his boss thats why ross dont beef cause he will get bodied too his fake ass has been playing it smart i give him that 
yeah i dont care about this shit at all, i dont like either rapper but its obvious meek is gonna have a hard time coming back from this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »
I can't stand Ross lol.

50 has more money than all of MMG combined.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 10:29:24 PM »
he's correct

yeah i dont care about this shit at all, i dont like either rapper but its obvious meek is gonna have a hard time coming back from this

once his new tape drops he'll be buzzing again just like he was if not more, not necessarily Drake fame level but he's all set regardless

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 10:49:28 PM »
he's correct

once his new tape drops he'll be buzzing again just like he was if not more, not necessarily Drake fame level but he's all set regardless

i beg to differ but we will see
his fans have lost respect for him and on top of that of all the people drake was the one to shut him up he better have his gf on everything from now on its the only thing he has going for him

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 10:09:18 AM »
he's correct

his fans have lost respect for him and on top of that of all the people drake was the one to shut him up he better have his gf on everything from now on its the only thing he has going for him

you clearly never get out much (if at all) in the real world lol his music still gets played everywhere and nobody that was already a fan lost respect for him, the only people that don't fuck with Meek are those who didn't before the Drake beef and maybe a few Drake stans now, which consist of mostly teenage white girls... as far as Nicki all that did was bring him a wider female audience by them dropping records together and touring

but it's hard for internet dudes like you to understand this since all you know is the internet and social media lol
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 10:11:05 AM by Blood$ »

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 11:21:32 AM »
he's correct

you clearly never get out much (if at all) in the real world lol his music still gets played everywhere and nobody that was already a fan lost respect for him, the only people that don't fuck with Meek are those who didn't before the Drake beef and maybe a few Drake stans now, which consist of mostly teenage white girls... as far as Nicki all that did was bring him a wider female audience by them dropping records together and touring

but it's hard for internet dudes like you to understand this since all you know is the internet and social media lol

u r so ignorant and blind
speaking of the world you should go out and see it