Author Topic: The Game - The Documentary 2 (Disc 1) (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 2727 times)

Sccit

Re: The Game - The Documentary 2 (Disc 1) (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2015, 10:15:01 AM »
Is 2.5 guna get its own release or will it be packaged as a double disc only??

mrkmaidog

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2015, 11:46:12 AM »
2.5 will get its own release this Friday. In the new interview on SKEE TV, Game says that both albums will be packaged together later on. Perhaps with the "Making Of The Doc2?" Watch it yall if you havent. Some really DOPE songs that did not make both albums. This first DISC is the BOMB!!! Too many standout tracks. Wished MULA & New York were longer. Bitch U Aint Shit is G-FUNK!!!! Wished Nate was singing the hook on that track. Step Up. whooh!!!!

teletomble

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2015, 12:37:32 PM »
2.5 will get its own release this Friday. In the new interview on SKEE TV, Game says that both albums will be packaged together later on. Perhaps with the "Making Of The Doc2?" Watch it yall if you havent. Some really DOPE songs that did not make both albums. This first DISC is the BOMB!!! Too many standout tracks. Wished MULA & New York were longer. Bitch U Aint Shit is G-FUNK!!!! Wished Nate was singing the hook on that track. Step Up. whooh!!!!

Where Can I Watch "The Making Of"?

mrkmaidog

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2015, 10:20:55 PM »

Right here: Only 99 cents. It's the official link to purchase the making of the album. Worth watching.

http://vidclout.com/thegamedoc2

bouli77

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2015, 04:23:45 PM »
very good album, one of his best, and I liked Jesus Piece and R.E.D.. He sounds focused and hungry. the production is on point too. I'm not a Game fan by any means but he outdid himself on this one. he could have done without the Will.i.am, Snoop & Fergie song though, shit sounds corny as fuck. reminds me of that Horrendous L.A.Love song that Fergie & YG put out some time ago. terrible shit for real.

i have yet to listen to 2.5 but I can't see it being better than 2, I was mildly disappointed by the Quik produced song, not that it was bad, but it wasn't banging like you would expect a Quik / Game collabo to be banging. it didn't make me want to play it again.

anybody caught that JT The Bigga Figga sneak diss on "Made in America" lol ? i was surprised he even acknowledged him.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2015, 04:41:23 PM »
very good album, one of his best, and I liked Jesus Piece and R.E.D.. He sounds focused and hungry. the production is on point too. I'm not a Game fan by any means but he outdid himself on this one. he could have done without the Will.i.am, Snoop & Fergie song though, shit sounds corny as fuck. reminds me of that Horrendous L.A.Love song that Fergie & YG put out some time ago. terrible shit for real.

i have yet to listen to 2.5 but I can't see it being better than 2, I was mildly disappointed by the Quik produced song, not that it was bad, but it wasn't banging like you would expect a Quik / Game collabo to be banging. it didn't make me want to play it again.

anybody caught that JT The Bigga Figga sneak diss on "Made in America" lol ? i was surprised he even acknowledged him.

so far every1 saying 2.5 shits on 2

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2015, 10:10:42 PM »

Right here: Only 99 cents. It's the official link to purchase the making of the album. Worth watching.

http://vidclout.com/thegamedoc2

Can someone rip this? I gave my 99 cents yesterday hoping to watch it later and now I have to pay again...

CORREA

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2015, 10:54:08 PM »
currently #1 album in the country . . . .

PS 2 : Documentary 2 officially ends with 50 Cent career?

50 flop committed suicide years ago  :D

romson19

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2015, 11:13:12 PM »

Can someone rip this? I gave my 99 cents yesterday hoping to watch it later and now I have to pay again...

saw it yesterday and I tell you there is nothing special, maybe you can hear two unreleased songs with Keyshia Cole and one with Busta Rhymes.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:46:45 PM by romson19 »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

CORREA

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2015, 11:41:16 PM »

saw it yesterday and I tell you there is nothing special, maybe you can hear two unreleased songs with Keyshia Cole and one with Busta Rhymes.
[/quote]

how long does this last?

romson19

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2015, 11:45:22 PM »
about one hour
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2015, 01:06:25 AM »
NEXT SINGLE SHOULD BE MULA

doggfather

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2015, 03:31:14 AM »

next? which was 1st?

are there any video?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2015, 09:55:28 AM »

next? which was 1st?

are there any video?

100 wit drake

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b2AcxL88DoI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b2AcxL88DoI</a>

k1000

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2015, 09:59:58 AM »
after multiple listen Doc 2 better than Doc 2.5 if u ask me. best songs are on Doc 2.5 though.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:23:09 AM by k1000 »