Author Topic: SKANKS ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS  (Read 409 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

SKANKS ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS
« on: October 06, 2015, 08:18:45 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Q8Tiz6INF7I" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Q8Tiz6INF7I</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch/v/IoyvvEWHodk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch/v/IoyvvEWHodk</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: SKANKS ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 06:47:57 PM »
Disappointing way to go out. I was there. That stadium was fired up that first inning. Rasmus took the wind out of that place quick.

I'll take what I got. Got Judge on the way, Severino got some good innings in. We'll probably buy Cespedes because the broke ass Mets can't afford him. Then the Yankees will have the only guy on this year's Mets that outperformed a 40 year old A-Rod.

Cubs got the world behind them. It would be dope to see.

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 07:00:05 PM »
Disappointing way to go out. I was there. That stadium was fired up that first inning. Rasmus took the wind out of that place quick.

I'll take what I got. Got Judge on the way, Severino got some good innings in. We'll probably buy Cespedes because the broke ass Mets can't afford him. Then the Yankees will have the only guy on this year's Mets that outperformed a 40 year old A-Rod.

Cubs got the world behind them. It would be dope to see.

Lucas Duda had a 3.0 WAR, same as Arod.  Travis d'Arnaud had 1.7 in 67 games, in a full season he is more productive than Arod.  Michael Conforto called up in late July posted 1.9 WAR in 56 games, easily out performs Arod over a full season.  Even former Yankee Curtis Granderson posted a 5.1 WAR, last I checked 5>>>3.  You say 40 year old Arod out performed every Met, yet he out performed most of the Yanks as well lol.  I thought you worked in finance and you suck with numbers, better stay away from my books lol.  Even if Cespedes walks, the Mets future over the next 4 seasons is much brighter than the Yanks, even Francesa admits this much.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 11:02:33 PM »
lololol, the fact you had to actually pull the numbers to fight that "IF" (so you're assuming..) they played a full season, they'd surpass a 40 year, back after a year off A-Rod is sad.

You Met fans got it all silly. You're the same lot of schmucks who cried for half a year after we ended your 11 game winning streak because you had the worst lineup in MLB history. Then Cespedes literally saved your season. Get Wheeler back & even then, those guys are going to need more than two runs a game to repeat this year. ANNNND that's assuming the WORLD SERIES FAVORITES coming into this year, the Nats, with a similar look next year, won't flop as hard as they did on their face.

& lol, the Yankees could sign any of the free agent arms this off season, add some Judge...who knows, maybe even Chris Davis & see if he could break 80 homeruns in Yankee Stadium & boom. Top of the rotation Grienke, Severino, Tanaka; YANKS WIN.

Good luck, man. Probably your best shot at winning a World Series, let alone best team in the city.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 07:27:19 AM »
lololol, the fact you had to actually pull the numbers to fight that "IF" (so you're assuming..) they played a full season, they'd surpass a 40 year, back after a year off A-Rod is sad.

You Met fans got it all silly. You're the same lot of schmucks who cried for half a year after we ended your 11 game winning streak because you had the worst lineup in MLB history. Then Cespedes literally saved your season. Get Wheeler back & even then, those guys are going to need more than two runs a game to repeat this year. ANNNND that's assuming the WORLD SERIES FAVORITES coming into this year, the Nats, with a similar look next year, won't flop as hard as they did on their face.

& lol, the Yankees could sign any of the free agent arms this off season, add some Judge...who knows, maybe even Chris Davis & see if he could break 80 homeruns in Yankee Stadium & boom. Top of the rotation Grienke, Severino, Tanaka; YANKS WIN.

Good luck, man. Probably your best shot at winning a World Series, let alone best team in the city.

I looked up stats because I like to use facts to back up my argument.  And Arod was arguably the yanks most productive player so what's that saying about the yanks lol.  And my argument about the full season thing is the fact that calling up Conforto and dArnaud getting healthy were also huge pluses to the line up, along with the trades for cespedes, Kelly Johnson, and Juan uribe.  The Mets lineup was almost historically bad the first four months, no one denies that.  Even without Cespedes the lineup improved drastically just by getting rid of some horrible ball players like John Mayberry, Eric Campbell, Anthony recker.  obviously Cespedes was a huge impact but even without him the lineup was no where as bad as it was the first 4 months.  On to the nats, they have several key free agents this season and a completely toxic club house, actually reminds me of how bad the Mets clubhouse was in 07-08.  The Braves will sooner be a force in the division before the Nats.  And lmao at Grienke ever playing in NYC.  First of all even if he opts out the dodgers will back up the brinks truck for him.  But look up his history with social anxiety, he couldn't handle NYC.  And if the yanks sign Chris Davis, where are you playing him?  You have a logjam at every position he can play as it is.  And you bring up judge, if you sign Chris Davis where is judge paying lol.  And why can you use judges half a season to support your argument but I can't use Michael conforto even though conforto is the hire rated prospect lol

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 02:32:03 AM »
Its not like they were gonna go very far this year anyway.  Lost too many key players the last 2 years.  A-Rod for the whole 2014 season.  NUMBER 2, DEREK JETER, NUMBER 2.  Rivera.  Sabathia fell off this year, didn't Texieria had a season ending injury?  A-Rod is a year older not better.  And these ain't your older brother's yankees.  See current lakers without the 2 jerry's as an example.  George Steinbrenner ain't walking through that door.  Very good run.  Time to reload with the draft & farm system.  2day's players are just joining the yankees for the big payday, not for the tradition & history like players from the past.