Author Topic: What was the happiest moment in your life  (Read 469 times)

Quakaveli

Re:What was the happiest moment in your life
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2003, 03:15:11 PM »
Can't think of much, but these were pretty good:
- First time in a studio
- Meeting Julio G at The Beat
- 21st birthday in Amsterdam
- First date with my girl
- Getting my MPC2000 after saving for 2 years

Im gunna have my 19th birthday in A-dam.... ;D 8)

Kaidy

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2003, 03:18:57 PM »

Man its a really fun city. Stay for a week so you can get blitzed at night and see the city in the daytime.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2003, 04:56:17 PM »
when tom187 supposedly left dubcc
please get off my nutsack,  i try an start a thread that couldnt possibly turn into a beef but than again i guess underestimated asshole~minded.  But on a side note if me leaving the dubcc was the happiest moment of your life than your life is truly sad.  *awaits asshole~minded response of i was joking about that being my happiest moment are all you americans this stupid*
i was joking about that being my happiest moment are all you americans this stupid?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2003, 04:57:16 PM »
Can't think of much, but these were pretty good:
- First time in a studio
- Meeting Julio G at The Beat
- 21st birthday in Amsterdam
- First date with my girl
- Getting my MPC2000 after saving for 2 years

u produce??

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2003, 05:01:37 PM »

Man its a really fun city. Stay for a week so you can get blitzed at night and see the city in the daytime.

Shit Im gonna be studying a whole semester there!  8)  Haha my grades won't be top notch that semester u can count on that ;)

Oh yeah and one of the happiest times of my life was when I went to India last summer (remember da picture....pure bliss baby ;D)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2003, 05:04:34 PM »
Where in India did u go Quake?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2003, 01:55:41 AM »
Where in India did u go Quake?

I went to Jammu, Delhi, Bombay, Chandigarh, and RISHIKESH that last summer....and not in that order^

I was with family, too. We visited the 2 religious spots VASHNUDEVI and RISHIKESH...had a great time wit relatives n all

*reminiscin.....*  ;)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2003, 08:49:57 AM »
if a baseball team doin somethin special is the happiest moment of your life..

you obviously never had sex before  ;D ;D ;D
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2003, 08:50:14 AM »
with someone you love of course

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2003, 09:10:16 AM »
Nah - the way I figure is that Man United are only going to win the Treble once in my life - hopefully I'll have sex thousands of times in my life (not saying I haven't had it thousands of times already! lol)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2003, 09:14:24 AM »
when i registered here  ;)

nah, probly when i got my first headjob. and that wasnt long ago either.

kick ass album

Quakaveli

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2003, 11:55:08 AM »
when i registered here  ;)

nah, probly when i got my first headjob. and that wasnt long ago either.

headjob ???

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2003, 01:45:58 PM »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2003, 04:53:08 PM »
lol..

answer us americans say 'blowjob' or just gettin head

lol @ skullfucker.. you ever seen Full Metal Jacket owen?

thats how we do..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2003, 04:57:48 PM »
***Horry hitting that 3 against Sacramento last year in the Western Conferance Finals...I remember it like yesterday...Me and Roccy was chillin at the AMC theater...We just got back from seeing a movie, so we were waiting for my pops to pick us up, and we went to watch the Laker game in the resturaunt at the mall...Shit was crazy. That was just an awesome day for me...Also, I had that bet with Roccy that if the Lakers would win, he would change his board name to "Changiz" for a week, and if the Lakers lost I would change my board name to "Elior" for a week...As ya'll know, Horry hit that last three, and it was just one of the happiest feelings.

***Going on a my first date with Shani to the movies...At first we didn't really do much...We just met up over there, and decided to watch "The Hot Chick" (which I've already seen twice)...I wasn't too concerned with the movie, I was more concerned with being with her. We just sat and watched the movie, and during the end of the movie, she just took my hand and started playing with it. We went outside when the movie was over, and she was just all over me. She was sitting on my lap, and I had her right there in my arms...From then on, I knew I had her in the position I wanted her, and I just fell in love like a dumby...

***Shani begging me for sex...After a couple visits to her house, Shani and some of my homies came over to my house while my parents were out of town...We just chilled up in the jacuzzi, watched movies, ate pizza, and had fun...a few of the guys left...Me, Shani, and one of my homies were left there at my house...We were all chillin up in my room watching a movie...During the middle of the movie, Shani asked me to take her to get a drink...I asked her what she wanted, she said "Lets go lay in your parents bed"...We went, I layed down first, and Shani just jumped right on top of me...After a few minutes of bumpin and grindin, Shani says "Lets have sex baby, I really really want too"...I said "hold up, lemme get a condom"...I go to get one while my homie is still up in my room, and I bring it back...Shani points out that the condom is expired in disapointment...We never got to do it, but just knowing how bad she wanted to do it did so much for me...My homie left, and Shani stayed over that night until 2 in the morning...We just cuddled up kissing and rubbing in my bed till she went home...Just her on top of me, looking down, was such an amazing feeling...I realized how much this girl meant to me, and her smiling down on me right before she came in to kiss me was probably the happiest moment of my life...

There's more details to all these stories, and there are porbably some stories a forget, but these are some of the happiest moments in my lifetime...PeACe