Author Topic: Pulling Someone Over (Funny Story)  (Read 231 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Pulling Someone Over (Funny Story)
« on: April 15, 2003, 10:27:03 PM »
My crackaz and I always roll around with a video camera and get footage.  We've picked up hitchikers, spotlighted people...just fuck with people in general, ya know...

Well a couple of weeks ago we got this light that looks just like a cop's one.  We've already got an intercom in my cracka'z Caprice (which looks like a police car) with the speaker mounted on the grill.

So we were rollin' around and saw this guy run a stop sign, so we ran up on him flashing the light and was yelling on the intercom to pull over and he did.  My cracka told him to get out of the car and he put his hands on the trunk.  While he was doing that we took off and my buddy sitting shotgun threw a cup of pintos and cheese at him!  And we got it all on tape!  He chased us for a few streets, then we lost him.

Well the other day I was at my friend's house and I saw this guy over there that looked familiar.  It was the guy we pulled over!  Turns out he is my buddy's cousin!  We showed him the tape and he thought it was funny then!  It's a small fuckin' world!

Kain670

Re:Pulling Someone Over (Funny Story)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 10:41:50 PM »
lol.........umm upload it please ;D

and WTF you doing with pintos and cheese in the ride?

haha

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 10:49:05 PM »
Well, we actually went out with the intended purpose of hitting someone with the pintos and cheese.  We had it at the house, so we microwaved them so they would be warm!

As far as uploading it, I need a video capture card which I plan on getting soon......I got all kinds of funny ass shit on tape....the time we picked up a hitchhiker is the best one though!

Kain670

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 10:53:48 PM »
That shit wouldn't work in San Diego or Los Angeles

you would either get stabbed or shot up  ;D

bez

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2003, 07:44:25 AM »
lol gangsta.

sounds so fun though.  Funny shit we do when we are crusin you know the thing on your car that squirt water onto your windscreen, we point them outwards and when ya drive part people ya squirt em.lol

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2003, 08:58:29 AM »
lol gangsta.

sounds so fun though.  Funny shit we do when we are crusin you know the thing on your car that squirt water onto your windscreen, we point them outwards and when ya drive part people ya squirt em.lol

Hell yeah!  I used to do that shit too!  That's funny as hell...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2003, 01:24:52 PM »
ey tell us da story bout da hitchicker.

hector

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2003, 02:55:31 PM »
lmao at random pintos and cheese drive by

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2003, 10:19:32 PM »
ey tell us da story bout da hitchicker.

Well, we were just driving around and we saw this hitchiker, so we were gonna pull over and pretend like we were picking him up.  Then we he got his hand on the door we were gonna pull off and laugh at him, but my cracka had a better idea....

We put duct tape on my buddy's mouth and wrapped it around his hands and put him in the back seat to make it look like we kidnapped him or something, then he layed down like he was passed out.  Then we rolled back around the block to find the hitchiker.  We pulled over and asked if he needed a ride and he said, "Yeah" real excited and shit.  As soon as he gets in the backseat I've got the camera pointed right in his face (I'm sitting shotgun).  He immediately asks, "What's up with the camera".  So I said, "We videotape everybody we pick up."  We took a turn down a dark street that was out of the way of where we were headed to and he asked, "Why are you guys goin' this way?"  As soon as he said that my buddy gets up and lunges at the hitchiker and tries to yell for help. Next thing you know the dome light comes on the hitchiker bails outta the car full speed!  Words can't really describe this one....ya just gotta see it.  It's funny as hell!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2003, 11:17:22 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D I cant even imagine wat dat guy felt like at dat moment.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2003, 11:23:21 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D I cant even imagine wat dat guy felt like at dat moment.

Hell yeah!  If nothin' else, we taught him a lesson!  NEVER HITCHIKE AGAIN!!!!