Author Topic: if the mets and royals meet up  (Read 1752 times)

Hack Wilson - real

if the mets and royals meet up
« on: October 18, 2015, 08:29:12 AM »
What kind of wager should Tom and Brian bet on their respective teams?

Sccit

Re: if the mets and royals meet up
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 10:59:32 AM »
I DUNO BUT IM GOIN FOR KC

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 11:54:12 AM »
That's a good question. Lets get their respective input.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 07:41:26 PM »
Loser travels to the winner for the square dance. #HomeField

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 03:04:06 AM »
If the mets & royals meet up, it will be this decade's version of yankees/marlins-the world series nobody wants 2 see.  Its the cubs time, what's the matter with the mets?  They should just be satisfied of getting this far, even the yankees got the message.  Of course, they lost too much talent.  Next year it would be ok if the mets get there, especially if the cubs win it this year.  Anyone but the mets this year.  It would also suck that 2 of the worst owners in mlb is owning a team in the WS.  Now all these other suck owners will think, I can suck like them & get that far too.  Although not every suck owner can be that lucky.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 09:32:37 PM »
If the mets & royals meet up, it will be this decade's version of yankees/marlins-the world series nobody wants 2 see.  Its the cubs time, what's the matter with the mets?  They should just be satisfied of getting this far, even the yankees got the message.  Of course, they lost too much talent.  Next year it would be ok if the mets get there, especially if the cubs win it this year.  Anyone but the mets this year.  It would also suck that 2 of the worst owners in mlb is owning a team in the WS.  Now all these other suck owners will think, I can suck like them & get that far too.  Although not every suck owner can be that lucky.

The Mets don't deserve to be there...please go eat a fat dick

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 10:23:58 PM »
Mets and royals it is

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 01:41:30 AM »
I would be down for a little wager... if Tommy boy has the stones for it and I don't believe he does...... The Royals have been preparing for this World Series since they fell by just 1 run in Game 7 of last years world series.... Unless the Mets have Madison Bumgardner on their roster then the Royals have nothing to fear.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:58:20 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 07:19:26 AM »
I like Toronto's chances to win the next 2 games.  Price is pitching tonight and hes due for a win.  If the Jays win tonight all the pressure will be on KC in game 7 and I like our chances with Stroman going against Cueto. 

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 11:23:33 AM »
I like Toronto's chances to win the next 2 games.  Price is pitching tonight and hes due for a win.  If the Jays win tonight all the pressure will be on KC in game 7 and I like our chances with Stroman going against Cueto. 

speakin of wagers.........................................

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 01:25:11 PM »
I like Toronto's chances to win the next 2 games.  Price is pitching tonight and hes due for a win.  If the Jays win tonight all the pressure will be on KC in game 7 and I like our chances with Stroman going against Cueto.  

The season ends tonight for the Blue Jays... congrats though on making it this far, but enjoy your last day of the season cause your not even going to see a game 7
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2015, 06:01:20 PM »
Royals got this

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2015, 07:35:19 PM »
I like Toronto's chances to win the next 2 games.  Price is pitching tonight and hes due for a win.  If the Jays win tonight all the pressure will be on KC in game 7 and I like our chances with Stroman going against Cueto.  

The season ends tonight for the Blue Jays... congrats though on making it this far, but enjoy your last day of the season cause your not even going to see a game 7

Shots fired.

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2015, 10:43:43 PM »
Congrats Infinite. The Infinite vs Tom series has become a reality. Gonna say Mets in 6.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2015, 10:54:04 PM »
I'm stumped at what the fuck happened to the cubs btw lol