Author Topic: if the mets and royals meet up  (Read 1744 times)

Sccit

Re: if the mets and royals meet up
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 11:17:54 PM »
KC in 7

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2015, 04:05:20 AM »
What kind of wager should Tom and Brian bet on their respective teams?

If Tom wins I have to take down my Dre avatar pic and replace it with a Mets logo and change my signature also to celebrate the Mets... if the Royals win then he has to take down his perverted filth of a signature and avatar and replace it with Royals logos...  For a month.

You in Tom?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2015, 04:38:12 PM »

If Tom wins I have to take down my Dre avatar pic and replace it with a Mets logo and change my signature also to celebrate the Mets... if the Royals win then he has to take down his perverted filth of a signature and avatar and replace it with Royals logos...  For a month.

You in Tom?

If the Mets win, I want this as your avatar for the rest of the year

And these lyrics in you signiture

Slugs hit your chest tap you spine, flatline
Heard through the grapevine, you got fucked fo' times
Damn that three to nine, fucked you up for real though
Sling steel slow, as for remorse, we feel no

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2015, 04:42:07 PM »
I'm stumped at what the fuck happened to the cubs btw lol

Besides the fact the Mets are better ?

The Mets have the best rotation in Baseball and one of the best over the past 25 years.  The Cubs are a free swinging so it was easy for the Mets rotation to exploit that.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2015, 05:56:20 PM »

You in Tom?

UPPIN THE ANTE

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2015, 09:45:59 AM »

You in Tom?

Nicely done. If Infinite wants to up the ante on his end he should be able to.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2015, 10:05:46 AM »
Lmao this is funny

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2015, 03:36:34 PM »
Brian talks about stones, and I up the ante and Brian disappears like his son was trying to call him on the phone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2015, 09:07:43 AM »
No actually I am working hard, so I couldn't check your message.... but unlike you—hard work does not result in me becoming hard at heart... but rather softness of heart and gratitude that Allah has blessed me with provision for another day

As for the bet—one reason we love sports as fans is because it is a healthy escape.  What I mean by healthy is that we can put our passion into it as fans, but ultimately it is inconsequential, so there is a freedom in that.   It can even be therapeutic cause in reality it carries no consequences in our life.  So we put all of our positive energy into the our ventures that directly effect us, like love, family, friends, work, etc.... and then the left over residue, waste, and stress we can safely invest in sports.  That tired energy we come home with at the end of a hard day of work, we can invest that weak energy into sports, and if our team wins we feel a boost, and if our team loses we can curse them from our couch and release frustration—but ultimately it is a sports game.

But Biggie and Pac were real life.  And how dare you mix the two.  How dare you mix, a legend, prince, leader, prophet (of hip-hop), who like Van Gogh, gave everything he had, all his heart and soul to his art.  Pac had a connection with his fans that no artist has ever had.

So to disrespect Pac like you are asking me to do is something I will never do.  Cause that there is real life.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2015, 09:15:15 AM »
No actually I am working hard, so I couldn't check your message.... but unlike you—hard work does not result in me becoming hard at heart... but rather softness of heart and gratitude that Allah has blessed me with provision for another day

As for the bet—one reason we love sports as fans is because it is a healthy escape.  What I mean by healthy is that we can put our passion into it as fans, but ultimately it is inconsequential, so there is a freedom in that.   It can even be therapeutic cause in reality it carries no consequences in our life.  So we put all of our positive energy into the our ventures that directly effect us, like love, family, friends, work, etc.... and then the left over residue, waste, and stress we can safely invest in sports.  That tired energy we come home with at the end of a hard day of work, we can invest that weak energy into sports, and if our team wins we feel a boost, and if our team loses we can curse them from our couch and release frustration—but ultimately it is a sports game.

But Biggie and Pac were real life.  And how dare you mix the two.  How dare you mix, a legend, prince, leader, prophet (of hip-hop), who like Van Gogh, gave everything he had, all his heart and soul to his art.  Pac had a connection with his fans that no artist has ever had.

So to disrespect Pac like you are asking me to do is something I will never do.  Cause that there is real life.
Dawg u at least gota come back wit a counter if u not guna accept the bet ...... That also shows lack of faith in your team, but who am I to tell u how to win ... Just come up wit a different stipulation if u too shook from toms offer.

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 09:21:29 AM »

Just say shit got too real for you don't need the essay

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2015, 02:03:00 AM »
One hell of a game one,  brutal day for the Mets. Still picking them to pull it out though. Looks like it's going to be a great series either way.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2015, 09:58:19 AM »

Dawg u at least gota come back wit a counter if u not guna accept the bet ...... That also shows lack of faith in your team, but who am I to tell u how to win ... Just come up wit a different stipulation if u too shook from toms offer.

I already had the perfect set up... I'm decked out in Mets logos for a couple months or Tom's decked in Royals logos (in place of his filth) for a couple months.   What's wrong with that?  Why should I have to change from that?  Tom's idea was a terrible one and even worse it was blasphemy against Pac's legacy.  It'd be like someone making you post something derogatory about Jews if the Lakers lost or somethin... u wouldn't go for that...

Now Tommy boy especially won't be down to wager anything cause his team just got fucced up last night.... good job wasting all your bullpen and pitching there buddy... just so you could lose in 14... hats off Tommy Boy... hope that billion dollar New York payroll can come around and live up to their salary... the Royals win with heart and not big market dollars

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2015, 10:17:26 AM »

I already had the perfect set up... I'm decked out in Mets logos for a couple months or Tom's decked in Royals logos (in place of his filth) for a couple months.   What's wrong with that?  Why should I have to change from that?  Tom's idea was a terrible one and even worse it was blasphemy against Pac's legacy.  It'd be like someone making you post something derogatory about Jews if the Lakers lost or somethin... u wouldn't go for that...

Now Tommy boy especially won't be down to wager anything cause his team just got fucced up last night.... good job wasting all your bullpen and pitching there buddy... just so you could lose in 14... hats off Tommy Boy... hope that billion dollar New York payroll can come around and live up to their salary... the Royals win with heart and not big market dollars

a bet is a mutual agreement, not terms you come up with that some1 else has to abide by....so if u come up wit an idea, then tom one ups that, it's on you to counter with something else instead of breaking down why you wont agree to his terms. you made a whole post about why u wont do that, when u coulda compromised something instead (ie: "i'll agree to put a pic of biggie in my sig for 1 month")....meeting halfway is an important part of life.

also the more heart u have, the more you'd be willing to risk in a bet....i wouldnt quite compare the shaming of rappers to the shaming of a religion. but if thats how u feel, thats u, i get it. but i thought u coulda came up wit somethin equally as degrading for tom to put in his sig........does take more balls tho

Remedy360

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2015, 01:16:27 PM »

LOL the Royals had a higher payroll than the Mets did this year. C'mom man.