Author Topic: Who else syrup game strong?  (Read 775 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Who else syrup game strong?
« on: October 23, 2015, 05:23:02 PM »
(I see you Petey)

Where the dubcc lean team at?

Been sipping since '05, when you could get a pint of Act in Oakland California for $50.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Sccit

Re: Who else syrup game strong?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 06:00:46 PM »
dont really fux wit it....i remember some1 on here talkin about dippin their blunts in lean, think it was AG. how much a pint go for nowadays?

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 06:13:56 PM »
I got some from the doctors 2 weeks ago but it was a tiny ass 6 OZ bottle... don't wanna keep trying to get it that way though seems too sketchy especially if I want some every week

other methods in obtaining the drank?

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 01:50:30 PM »
Had it a couple of times. I didn't get whats so great about it. Maybe got it from the wrong person or the quality?

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 07:20:09 AM »
Had it a couple of times. I didn't get whats so great about it. Maybe got it from the wrong person or the quality?

you could have gotten a generic version maybe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 10:16:56 AM »
After pimp c died I figured it can't be worth it

SuperSpider

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 01:32:21 PM »
It is extremely easy to obtain and make yourself, but as hack said, it is quite possibly not worth it.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 06:00:08 AM »
More likely can't be worth it when DJ Screw died.  Few years ago I heard a rumor that Pimp C got murdered.  The news said it was from the purple drank but can never be too sure.  Rumor has it that Pimp C was planning to do a song that would out the gays in the rap/r&b industry & lets just say they didn't wanna be outed.  So you know the saying, dead man tell no tales.  I understand why he wanted to do it, save women from getting infected by down low brothas who play both fields.  A woman replied on youtube that J. Prince had something to do with Pimp C's death too. 

It is extremely easy to obtain and make yourself, but as hack said, it is quite possibly not worth it.
I tried to substitute the codeine with grape welch's or crush, welch's grape juice.  Nothing special!.  It needs something, & I don't do alcohol.  Maybe try the grape syrup.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 10:15:56 AM »
I got some from the doctors 2 weeks ago but it was a tiny ass 6 OZ bottle... don't wanna keep trying to get it that way though seems too sketchy especially if I want some every week

A 6oz bottle is 3 2oz doses so that's not bad. Getting it from a doctor will be a lot cheaper than the street. Just don't let those fucks prescribe you codeine/guaifenisin or plain prometh.

A lot of doctors only be writing scripts for 4s.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 10:17:39 AM »
And ain't no such thing as "making your own". There's a simple preparation of codeine-promethazine or hydrocodone-homatropine you get from a pharmacy with a doctors script. Anything else is bullshit. They taste great.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 10:26:37 AM »

Lean is cool used sparingly. And pimp c was murdered didn't die from drank.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 12:30:57 PM »

A 6oz bottle is 3 2oz doses so that's not bad. Getting it from a doctor will be a lot cheaper than the street. Just don't let those fucks prescribe you codeine/guaifenisin or plain prometh.

A lot of doctors only be writing scripts for 4s.

I was able to actually get it for free thanks to my insurance card  8)

as for Pimp C and Screw - those dudes didn't die from drank, Screw was on sherm and drinking alcohol (possibly popping pills too) along with sipping the lean and an autopsy determined that there wasn't enough codeine in Pimp's system for it to have been fatal

SuperSpider

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 12:40:01 PM »
And ain't no such thing as "making your own". There's a simple preparation of codeine-promethazine or hydrocodone-homatropine you get from a pharmacy with a doctors script. Anything else is bullshit. They taste great.

Of course there is. Unlike USA, other countries don't have the ingredients legally classified as prescription only, so you can simply buy them over the counter in any pharmacy.

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 08:41:12 PM »
u have to be a retard fucking with that bullshit fuck that

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2015, 02:22:40 PM »

Of course there is. Unlike USA, other countries don't have the ingredients legally classified as prescription only, so you can simply buy them over the counter in any pharmacy.

That's like drinking Andre and claiming you know what Cristal is like, "same ingredients right?"

The dye, flavor, texture, smell and overall ritual is going to affect an overall different experience than tossing back some phenergan tablets with Tylenol 1's. Not saying you're gonna get any more or less high, but let's not throw salt on drank and write it off just yet. That being said, the pricing scale for it black market is out of control.