Author Topic: Horse Shoe Gang - Praying To Get Dissed (Quizzyo Remix)  (Read 372 times)

Fraxxx

Horse Shoe Gang - Praying To Get Dissed (Quizzyo Remix)
« on: October 28, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »
They all murk this one heavy.

"ya, fuck around and get snuffed nigga, weak niggas aint enough, better go an get tough niggas
nine milimeter squeeze make the biggest nigga leave, make the tough get going like when the going gets tough nigga
fuck nigga, go ahead, diss, my squad a smack ya, you not a factor
you not a fraction of me, a colossal rapper, velociraptor"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XInrgRogVc0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/XInrgRogVc0</a>
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

1nce was blind

Re: Horse Shoe Gang - Praying To Get Dissed (Quizzyo Remix)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 08:57:14 PM »
I peeped some of the remixes on Youtube when they 1st started the contest & haven't checked out ne since. This is the best 1 I've heard thus far. Props 4 posting this Fraxxx!

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 08:31:54 PM »
I peeped some of the remixes on Youtube when they 1st started the contest & haven't checked out ne since. This is the best 1 I've heard thus far. Props 4 posting this Fraxxx!

Out of all the mixes I heard, this one supports the verses best. And on this joint, Kenny delivers. With his flow, dude often has problems with double time rhyming imo. This one is great. "Dick long as the lifespan of Methusalem" :D

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 12:02:24 AM »

Out of all the mixes I heard, this one supports the verses best. And on this joint, Kenny delivers. With his flow, dude often has problems with double time rhyming imo. This one is great. "Dick long as the lifespan of Methusalem" :D

Plus Julius again effortlessly proving that he has more flow than most.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 01:57:51 PM »
who is all in horseshoe gang?

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 06:29:57 AM »
who is all in horseshoe gang?

On this joint the order is Demetrius, Julius, Dice, Kenny.