Author Topic: MAKING LOVE DURING A TRAIN  (Read 417 times)

Sccit

MAKING LOVE DURING A TRAIN
« on: October 30, 2015, 10:22:50 AM »
So I’m at my homie Frizz crib playing 2K with the fellas … I’m busting ass with Cleveland as usual … LeBron is really a X-Men in that game … I won 96-81 over the Knicks …

My boy Frizz made a public service announcement better than Hov’s … He told us that we all might be getting sucked Canada dry tonight … He had a chick coming over that love Jumanji wild nights … We’ve ran trains on chicks I the past … Some chicks really love the challenge of getting 4 or 5 guys off in one night …

Frizz showed us her Instagram on his IPAD … She was a calm 6 in the face and 9 in the body … So that makes her a very fu*kable 7.5 … She arrives about a hour later looking extremely familiar … It felt like I met her before somewhere … She had on some leggings and Uggs … Her Uggs looked like it been through more brutal wars than Rocky Balboa … They looked severely beat up and battered … The leggings had her cake looking crazy … It wasn’t looking Tahiry crazy but still definitely crazy indeed … She also had a nice looking slut Indian weave … She immediately wanted to smoke and drink on arrival … Typical free loading bi*ch …

My niggas sparked her up and I poured her a red cup of Henny … She guzzled the cup of Henny like it was lemonade on a summer day … “bi*ches that drink Henny be the freakiest” – Jerry Springer …

The set up was in full effect … I started singing the Weeknd’s “High For This” as I watched her smoke and drink … It was 3 hungry lions waiting to tear her little Hyena ass up

Frizz was the train conductor … He was responsible for setting it off … Most of the time the train conductor already hit it before in the past … I gave her another nice size cup of Henny for her thoughts … She started talking about sex out of nowhere … She was saying chicks eat pus*y better and that skinny niggas fu*k the best … Frizz made her show us her nipple rings … He eventually took her to his bedroom …

The train trick is for the conductor to leave the bedroom door cracked open … The first guy to walk in plays a big role too … He can’t walk in too fast and he can’t be too thirsty either … It wasn’t long before Frizz was in her guts … Shorty was moaning louder than Wiz’s weed … nikkas chose me to be the walk in man … I crept in the door like I was one of the Home Alone robbers … Frizz had her face down cake up … Another train rule is no man allowed to get butt naked that’s awkward …

I walked over to the bed then started feeling up on her pierced plums … She didn’t say nothing at all … She started reaching for my penis … In three blinks of an eye I was getting head … She gave me some sloppy toppy … It was teenage boy room messy … I started doing the Stevie Wonder head movements …

Frizz came and left like a one night stand… I started doing the old butterfly dance every time she deep throated my skin flute … I was deep in her head like a Psychologist … I shot the next black president down her throat … She swallowed my future democrats … Shorty snatched my soul clean out my penis … I started smacking her on the back with my wood like Hacksaw Jim Duggan … I was trying to get my sh*t up again … She was like “Just send somebody else in here to fu*k me … I said “Well fu*k you too bi*ch” and walked out the room …

My boy Reef went in there next … We started hearing music playing … 112 “Cupid” to be exact … We started hearing moaning and slurping sounds too … Tyrese “Sweet Lady” started playing next … I was confused …I noticed I forgot my phone in there … So I walk in the bedroom and this nikka butt naked with her riding his face … This nigga was really eating out the whole Brooklyn smfh …

I got my phone and walked out disgusted … I told the other homies about it … Frizz didn’t believe me … He went in the bedroom a few minutes later … He came back out with a shocked look on his face… He said that Reef was tongue kissing her while hitting in missionary like a Jason’s Lyric sex scene …

The nigga Reef came out sweating Call Of Duty bullets about a hour later … We all looking at him disgusted … He pulled out a condom and said “Damn I forgot to use one” … I told him that he might wake up with a blow torch in his boxers tomorrow morning (No Homo) … We all slandered him for being a filthy nigga … The chick fell asleep in Frizz bed … She was curled up like cocktail shrimp … This nigga really put her to bed on some J.Holiday sh*t …

One of my homeboys name June wanted to come through … He wanted a piece of the gang bang action … nikkas love free pus*y … I opened the door for him … He had the super thirsty hood nigga look in his eyes … “Don’t tell me she left already” said June … “Nah this nigga Reef made sweet love to her. She’s in the room sleep” I replied … “Well I’m about to wake her ass up” said June … “Please don’t go in there acting like that nikka from the Player’s Club movie … No means No” I replied ….

So he creeps in the bedroom holding a 40 of Old English in his hand. He also had his Du-Rag on with his cape flying … He stormed back out the room instantly … “Son that’s my baby mother in there!!! … I’m about to kill this bi*ch!!!”…

We was all shocked with the “No Way” face … He goes back in the room then starts dragging her off the bed feet first … He must’ve called her a “Hoe bi*ch” about 16.2 million times … She started yelling “Help! Help! … He really took her out the house butt ass naked … She only had one sock on … We watched him toss her into the car and everything … My nikk\\gga Frizz put her clothes in a plastic bag … Our night ended with us partying at some spot in Queens called Play Lounge …
Oh wait ya’ll want her Instagram name or Nah?