Author Topic: Drug Thread - 2015  (Read 593 times)

Blood$

Drug Thread - 2015
« on: November 01, 2015, 02:29:02 PM »
I'm sure many threads have been made over the years about which drugs we've all tried and experimented with but let's start fresh here

weed - every day, some days more than others, but always no less than 1-2 joints... only do edibles here and there, I've had mixed experiences with those
coke - tried it maybe a dozen times in the past 5 years, most recently being last week lol
lean - have had access to it about 5 or 6 times, thinking about hitting the doctor's on Wednesday for more
acid - once a few years back, very awesome trip, I would only do it again though if my schedule was clear for like 2-3 days
shrooms - once earlier this year, had it at the same time as weed brownies (some I even ate together) and I was drinking/smoking prior - all in all had a very bad trip once I was home solo from the party lol
salvia - smoked it once last summer, felt literally like a giant for about 5 minutes and then I just went back to being instantly sober

and y'all?  8)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 02:31:49 PM by Blood$ »

DRGNBLZN

Re: Drug Thread - 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 08:37:01 AM »
Weed - Basic necessity for me. 2-3 blunts a day since i'm usually smoking with someone else. I've been doing dabs on occasion too. Can't afford that all the time though.

Coke - I've only done it when offered at parties or times when we were out on the town all night. Not really my thing but it gives me a hell of a boost whenever I do it. Last time I had it was when I went to Vegas last spring.

lean - I've never run into it too often. I've tried it a couple of times.

shrooms - I used to be able to find those all the time when I lived in the state of Maine. I stopped doing them when I was getting nothing but bad trips.

raw opium - I have a indian friend that has a stock pile of it. He gives me rocks of it like all the time. I usually lace my weed with it.

The only drug I really have use for is weed. Its kind of hard to find the time to do anything else when you have kids. I'm for showing a good example to them anyway.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 02:42:49 PM »
Tried a lot of diff drugs in my day, but I only fux wit weed and occasionally pop thizz/molly/mdma/mda nowadays ...... Stopped fuckin wit shrooms as much cuz the trip is very dependent on who you're with, and it can go from good to all bad wit the quickness.

Both of y'all never fucked wit thizz?

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 05:11:07 PM »

most of my homies have and I've been offered it a few times, but it's not my cup of tea

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 06:11:23 PM »

most of my homies have and I've been offered it a few times, but it's not my cup of tea

I've tried Molly and that's a lot more enjoyable than coke. Of course nothing you wanna get hooked on like anything else but it doesn't get much better than that as far as seeing a live show.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 06:23:20 PM »

How would u know that?

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2015, 06:34:31 PM »

How would u know that?

not into raves and I can't dance for shit lol and that's basically what I hear it's meant for, I'm more laid back and just like to chill... I mean I can't say that I would NEVER try it one day, maybe if I have a fine ass female on deck and that's what she wants to get in the mood then hey fuck it why not  8)

plus I don't trust anybody who says they have 'molly' when in actuality it's probably bath-salts or just random powders thrown together, my cousin told me that real molly is supposed to have a black licorice taste but I wouldn't know

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 07:23:10 PM »

How would u know that?

not into raves and I can't dance for shit lol and that's basically what I hear it's meant for, I'm more laid back and just like to chill... I mean I can't say that I would NEVER try it one day, maybe if I have a fine ass female on deck and that's what she wants to get in the mood then hey fuck it why not  8)

plus I don't trust anybody who says they have 'molly' when in actuality it's probably bath-salts or just random powders thrown together, my cousin told me that real molly is supposed to have a black licorice taste but I wouldn't know

lol that's only in the movies .... There's test kits for that sorta thing if u wanna know ur shits real