Author Topic: Time Out....  (Read 105 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Time Out....
« on: April 16, 2003, 07:22:53 AM »
Who reppin' I.E. longer than me, who waes the onw in I.E. when S.B. was the most dangerous city/
Who still goes back in gets respect, dogg I've been I.E. for so long that my name is never forget/
Check it dogg, you ain't nothing to me, and your to skinny to see me, in Ike Mob you'd be a B.G./
Not baby gangsta, but bitch, you punches don't hit, and your street cred is just bite, from homies that don't give a shit/
Dogg, I served more people in I.E. than you, battled whole crews, and still get respect as it's Lee who?/
Trying to rep my city that I've been since I was born, steal my identy but that story line is just boring/
This is the Moment of Trust so are you a real Gangstarr, you down with ike Mobb dogg, do you take it tha far/
You talking mad shit like you some G, some G, you go to school in San Bernardino Valley/
I'm honest with my life, no gangs, just education and tring to get a wife, I don't need street trife/
Raised in C.B. Riverside, you don't know about that then you don't know your streets right/
Let me take you back, and unLock Time, show people a minute about my side in this rhyme/
Been in I.E. since birth, knew nothing else than San Bernardino earth, every week at St. Catherine's church/
Dogg I need a change, a man gots to go his own way, got a scholarship to go the Minnesota way/
Rialto wasn't bringing me up, I need more in my life so what, these white though is bugging so what the fuck/
You act like I sold out the hood, but people in the hood understand me, I still am from the I.E./
Rialto's child well your just a new comer, where were you in 1992 when we lead the nation in murder/
Dogg, I was trying to walk home from Rialto Jr. High, ducking wannabes and getting in mad fights/
In 1994 I almost got kicked out so it became Fontana nights, 'till I was able to get to Minnesota flights/
I'm comig back soon with my degree, well you still ain't got shit coming from Valley/
'Cause why did you get into Cal State, I was gonna go there to, almost did so please don't hate/
UCR, in there too, but I need to grow on my own, become a man, this you must understand/
Time Out muthaphukka as watch when I get lyrical, 5 minute keystyle next well you lyrical death visual/

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Time Out....
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2003, 05:10:01 PM »
Spittin-at-tha-homie, while u kick-it-wit-tha-phoniez/
Escaped tha Kali streetz, whea tha gangstaz play fah keepz/
Talkin big, bout tha fukin dirt yah did, as a kid, stackin-shit, packin-clipz, bangin bitch...youz a trip.../
U couldnt last in Suthern Kali, so yah packed-up-n-moved/
Step back in mah homestate and Ima Klack-on-thiz-fool/
Been attackin-yah-crew, but this shit gitz real...quik!/
Make u swallow yah pride till u fukin feel-sick/
Not only a mark in SB, but now got enemiez in SD/
Who tha realest?! letz-see../
Where yo stripes? Where u frum?/
You in tha site, of mah gun, scared of fightz, so yah run/
Take a knife to yah gumz, make yah bleed fah yah deedz/
And yah knees hit tha street../

jus a quik keystyle...quit jockin bitch...