Author Topic: WELCOME BACK BLASPHEMY  (Read 442 times)

Sccit

WELCOME BACK BLASPHEMY
« on: November 05, 2015, 02:46:19 PM »

So you remember that post I made before I left, I was fucked up when I wrote that and for a period I wasn't doing anything bad, I was a remorseful on some aspects of my life, not the people I stabbed or fucked up because they deserved it, more like the people I fucked with when I didn't have to. anyways, so  I was trying to be a good motherfucker, let peoples bullshit slide, not call em out on it, it gave me a relationship with my family again. stopped representing the organization, I was still involved with bullshit because of friends but I stopped wearing my gear in that capacity, I still wear it because its my city and I love the football team.I started Identifying myself more as anarchist (which is actually on a old school tip, is that's what I was when I was younger) and less as a gangster. So there I am being a legitimate good motherfucker for awhile still catching flack for my old ways, when all of a sudden people start thinking I'm not the aggressive motherfucker I was before, which is good. I mean you ever listen to Straight outta Comptons Gangsta Gangsta track that was fucking me. So now they're starting to act good towards me everything is going good, then I start to notice they not treating me with the respect I had before, couple of motherfuckers talking shit, but I'm like I'm in that shit anymore..

Then the car accident happen.

So I got rear ended by some asshole going 120mph while I'm doing 65 at the most (company vehicle), so now I can't take a day off because I'm supporting my dad who has cancer, I've been doing it for 2 fucking years already. So I go back to work completely fucked up, never getting treatment, then people start talking shit, because I didn't get outta the car and smash that motherfucker into bits. Because I didn't sue my work the moment it happened (I ended up doing that once I found another job, it's tied up). Then I hear people saying Courage aint shit, motherfucker is weak, peoples bullshit starts piling on getting more fucking annoying, so I go straight over to the motherfucker in the bel-air I roll up they look at me I'm like COME ON MOTHERFUCKER TALK SHIT NOW I'M RIGHT HERE, Screaming this shit at him, Telling motherfuckers about what a fucking hoe he was being when he lost his job at where I used to work (I got fired later for allegedly doing donuts on the forklift). Dude stays silent, then I head out to another spot and my friend got funk with people from around the way, so we roll over there in my car because this guy has no fucking car or job, and we end up fucking up these 2 motherfuckers, and so during this period my rage just starts building, so my family comes at me on some bullshit I call em out on it, so they're pissed off at me again, and now my nephew is dealing with gangs because of his friends and school, he's not in a organization and he has no plans to I'll kick his ass if he does, so his homies got issues with several different motherfuckers, So now when they go out to functions were they might run into these young motherfuckers I come along to provide "security" sorta bodyguard, One of his friends got funk with the bloods, I can't wait for that day, Cause I hate a slob more then fucking scrap. I don't represent any thing anymore, but I'm just in fuck shit up mode again. No body be talking that C-Dawg is weak shit anymore, stupid motherfuckers. That's just some of the more recent shit, like I said in the previous post, last couple of years been a bit fucked.

...THE LEGEND CONTINUES.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: WELCOME BACK BLASPHEMY
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 08:54:33 PM »

So you remember that post I made before I left, I was fucked up when I wrote that and for a period I wasn't doing anything bad, I was a remorseful on some aspects of my life, not the people I stabbed or fucked up because they deserved it, more like the people I fucked with when I didn't have to. anyways, so  I was trying to be a good motherfucker, let peoples bullshit slide, not call em out on it, it gave me a relationship with my family again. stopped representing the organization, I was still involved with bullshit because of friends but I stopped wearing my gear in that capacity, I still wear it because its my city and I love the football team.I started Identifying myself more as anarchist (which is actually on a old school tip, is that's what I was when I was younger) and less as a gangster. So there I am being a legitimate good motherfucker for awhile still catching flack for my old ways, when all of a sudden people start thinking I'm not the aggressive motherfucker I was before, which is good. I mean you ever listen to Straight outta Comptons Gangsta Gangsta track that was fucking me. So now they're starting to act good towards me everything is going good, then I start to notice they not treating me with the respect I had before, couple of motherfuckers talking shit, but I'm like I'm in that shit anymore..

Then the car accident happen.

So I got rear ended by some asshole going 120mph while I'm doing 65 at the most (company vehicle), so now I can't take a day off because I'm supporting my dad who has cancer, I've been doing it for 2 fucking years already. So I go back to work completely fucked up, never getting treatment, then people start talking shit, because I didn't get outta the car and smash that motherfucker into bits. Because I didn't sue my work the moment it happened (I ended up doing that once I found another job, it's tied up). Then I hear people saying Courage aint shit, motherfucker is weak, peoples bullshit starts piling on getting more fucking annoying, so I go straight over to the motherfucker in the bel-air I roll up they look at me I'm like COME ON MOTHERFUCKER TALK SHIT NOW I'M RIGHT HERE, Screaming this shit at him, Telling motherfuckers about what a fucking hoe he was being when he lost his job at where I used to work (I got fired later for allegedly doing donuts on the forklift). Dude stays silent, then I head out to another spot and my friend got funk with people from around the way, so we roll over there in my car because this guy has no fucking car or job, and we end up fucking up these 2 motherfuckers, and so during this period my rage just starts building, so my family comes at me on some bullshit I call em out on it, so they're pissed off at me again, and now my nephew is dealing with gangs because of his friends and school, he's not in a organization and he has no plans to I'll kick his ass if he does, so his homies got issues with several different motherfuckers, So now when they go out to functions were they might run into these young motherfuckers I come along to provide "security" sorta bodyguard, One of his friends got funk with the bloods, I can't wait for that day, Cause I hate a slob more then fucking scrap. I don't represent any thing anymore, but I'm just in fuck shit up mode again. No body be talking that C-Dawg is weak shit anymore, stupid motherfuckers. That's just some of the more recent shit, like I said in the previous post, last couple of years been a bit fucked.

...THE LEGEND CONTINUES.

what up blasphemy...wrench throwin ass ficca

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 08:32:40 AM »
welcome back gz, maybe stay more active on here to keep away from all the other negativity going on for now

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 01:05:43 PM »
welcome back gz, maybe stay more active on here to keep away from all the other negativity going on for now
I'm going back to school to be a lawyer. Fuck all those burnt out motherfuckers.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 03:14:43 PM »
I'm going back to school to be a lawyer. Fuck all those burnt out motherfuckers.

that's what's good