Author Topic: Dr. Dre feat. Marsha Ambrosius & Sly Piper - Naked (Unreleased)  (Read 2440 times)

Matty

Re: Dr. Dre feat. Marsha Ambrosius & Sly Piper - Naked (Unreleased)
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2015, 06:53:41 PM »
lol @ Dre acting like he just pulled something incredible outta the vault, cmon dude.

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2015, 10:33:51 PM »
lol @ Dre acting like he just pulled something incredible outta the vault, cmon dude.

The shouting and hype beat is essential in the days where no one considers the lyric or content important

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2015, 03:30:42 AM »
Remember when faggot dre was scoring the bad boys 2 movie with his sounds, i Remember when i was in this garbage movie and all of the sudden these Sound elementes was coming i was like damn detox will be epic with this sound qualty or how faggot dre said he wilk release a planet album with only beats that would be dope..

Smoke

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 04:06:48 AM »
Horrible!

FernandoWCR

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 09:16:43 AM »
Seems to mesh with the fact that there are boatload of detox session tracks. Hopefully we get the one with Xzibit and Eminem.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2015, 09:51:50 AM »
dope shit... great show
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elson

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2015, 11:11:16 AM »
anyone got link to last beats show?

Matty

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2015, 11:19:48 AM »

The shouting and hype beat is essential in the days where no one considers the lyric or content important

i feel like we've reached the point where fan(boys) are so hungry that Dre can put out anything and people will think it's amazing, incredible, etc. plus the media is mad eager to suck up to him.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2015, 11:46:49 AM »
Yeah funny how no one?? attacted Apple for hiring a 'wife beater' on their board too. Must be some gagging order on the press in this regard

Jome

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2015, 02:15:34 PM »
Yeah funny how no one?? attacted Apple for hiring a 'wife beater' on their board too. Must be some gagging order on the press in this regard

Let's face it, media would let Apple get away with murder if they put the Apple logo on the body and called it a new invention.

i feel like we've reached the point where fan(boys) are so hungry that Dre can put out anything and people will think it's amazing, incredible, etc. plus the media is mad eager to suck up to him.

I disagree.. if "Naked" was released in CDQ, I bet you'd like it too.. a cool (without being mind blowing) bonus track to an already dope album, imo.

However, I'm glad Dre ditched the idea of releasing cuts like "I Need A Doctor", and the proposed collabos with Lady Gage, Lil Wayne, and the like..
Seem to remember that there was a few other horrible cuts released around the INAD time..

HighEyeCue

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2015, 03:50:54 PM »

Let's face it, media would let Apple get away with murder if they put the Apple logo on the body and called it a new invention.

I disagree.. if "Naked" was released in CDQ, I bet you'd like it too.. a cool (without being mind blowing) bonus track to an already dope album, imo.

However, I'm glad Dre ditched the idea of releasing cuts like "I Need A Doctor", and the proposed collabos with Lady Gage, Lil Wayne, and the like..
Seem to remember that there was a few other horrible cuts released around the INAD time..

I need to hear it in CDQ to make a final judgement but its not bad on first impression...I only liked a few of the supposed Detox tracks "Topless" and "Shit Popped Off" being the main ones

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2015, 02:37:02 PM »
dope cut but i see why it's a leftover

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2015, 02:37:29 PM »
Glad Dre took a shit on that Compton lp.

when was this?

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2015, 10:14:28 AM »
SOB that beat was amazing! That type of beat was missing in Compton.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

D-TalkX

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2015, 08:07:13 PM »
Bangerrrrrr. Wish this was on Compton