Author Topic: Ron DaRousey loses this weekend  (Read 332 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Ron DaRousey loses this weekend
« on: November 15, 2015, 10:09:31 PM »
This domestic violence encourager gets put in her place

Sccit

Re: Ron DaRousey loses this weekend
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 10:04:51 AM »
good, fuck that loudmouth bitch

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 07:28:44 PM »
She never stood a chance either

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 01:14:27 PM »
Taz Says He Thinks the Ronda Rousey UFC 193 Knock Out Was Fixed, Says the Finish of Big Boxing and MMA Bouts Are “Predetermined”

Former WWE, ECW and TNA star Taz has weighed-in on the much talked about Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm UFC 193 main event, and Taz thinks the “finish” of the match was fixed.

During today’s edition of Bodyslams and Beyond, Taz had the following to say about the Rousey vs Holm match, and the below transcript is courtesy of CBS Local Sports:

“Why are some people not seeing this? This has been done in the wrestling industry for years. A guy or girl is going to take a break or go away, or has an injury that they have to tend to, whatever the reasons are, and they’re a champion – you take the championship off of them. You do not want your champion sitting home or making a movie, ‘Roadhouse 2′ or whatever Rousey’s going to do, or whatever Rousey’s going to do, or just needs a personal break, which she’s earned. This girl’s earned it. But you don’t want that person sitting home for five, six, seven months with that championship. It’s bad for business! Take the belt off her!

And many other people on the card got punched in the face, and kicked in the chest, and stomped on the head. And the bulk of all those fights you’re watching are legit, finish and everything, no doubt. But the bigger bouts, just like in boxing, the finish is predetermined. Now, here’s the other little catch for you: not each of the fighters is in on the work! Unlike pro wrestling, it’s a shoot. Not each fighter is in on the work. I’m tellin’ ya.

If you look at the actual K.O. – now, she did get nailed, Rousey, with several shots before the finish of the fight. Nothing that was like ‘oh my god,’ but she got popped a few times. But if you look at the actual knockout, as Rousey, she went for kind of a lazy punch or something – not lazy but she kind of missed – and as she spun to turn around her back was kind of turned to Holm. And as she slowly turned, a high round kick, I believe it was the left foot, or left leg of Holm, catches Rousey, drops Rousey, and then Holm grounds and pounds for three shots – boom, boom, boom. Ref gets in the middle, fight’s over, new champion Holly Holm. I’m telling you right now, that whole series, was the work. And I’m not sure who was in on it and who wasn’t but I know this much: the ref probably wasn’t in on it. Maybe he was I don’t know. Rousey was in on it – and again, this is all my opinion. Holm might not have been in on it.”