Author Topic: What a P.I.M.P ((Man Who Rescued his Dog))  (Read 111 times)

Kain670

What a P.I.M.P ((Man Who Rescued his Dog))
« on: April 17, 2003, 11:44:32 PM »
What a P.I.M.P

http://www.newschannel5.com/ if you wanna see the video clip of the guy saving his dog from the fire

Well we have another reason to fuking hate the pigs ;D
fuck....cops are idiots

e-mail the Mayor of Nashville - mayor@metro.nashville.org
put the pressure on the pig ;D   - Mayor Quimby...lol to drop charges on this guy

join the tens of thousands of people e-mailing the mayor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man Who Rescued Dog From Fire Says He'll Fight Charges Against Him
Some people said a West Nashville man a hero after he rescued his dog, but police and fire officials called his actions dangerous.

Jarrod Martin rushed past police lines to rescue his dog from his burning apartment during a fire at the Premiere West apartments.

Martin broke the window of his apartment, hoisted his bulldog, Bishop, over the apartment’s balcony and then jumped to the ground.

"I love that dog and I've raised him up and I wasn't going to sit there and watch him burn to death when I knew I had a chance to get him," Martin said.

Fire and police officials said Martin made a dangerous decision.

Before the rescue, Martin was told the dog could not be rescued at that exact moment because it was too dangerous, police spokesman Don Aaron said.

Fire officials said a rescue was eventually going to be made, but Martin said he couldn't wait.

"The gentleman actually created a very dangerous situation, not only for himself but also for our firefighters," fire chief Kim Lawson said.

Martin was not taken to jail. He was given misdemeanor citations for disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment.

Martin said he plans to fight the charges in court.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2003, 11:46:13 PM by Kain670 »

Quakaveli

Re:What a P.I.M.P ((Man Who Rescued his Dog))
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 01:57:40 AM »
cops shudnt be called pigs....they should be called PUSSes