Author Topic: What the fuck has been going on in this shit hole  (Read 1900 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

What the fuck has been going on in this shit hole
« on: November 19, 2015, 09:07:45 AM »
this place seems deader then Ronda after a kick to the head from Holly Holm

whats all the new good music/albums thats been droppin?
where are all the O.Gz?
who do we troll the fuck out of nowadays?
The West is Back

Sccit

Re: What the fuck has been going on in this shit hole
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 03:57:37 PM »
nothing to see in this section, go check the music forums.....dre dropped another classic, game jus came out wit a double-disc of pure heat (both sold separately). psycho hustla and ferhat both back smokin their shit. other than that, dubcc update comin soon!! i'm out!!!!!

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 11:01:04 PM »
nothing to see in this section, go check the music forums.....dre dropped another classic, game jus came out wit a double-disc of pure heat (both sold separately). psycho hustla and ferhat both back smokin their shit. other than that, dubcc update comin soon!! i'm out!!!!!
Ferhats back, LINK ME UP THE THREAD SON, him smoking shit is classic as "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" or "Nigga I said with cheese"

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 09:01:27 AM »
Ferhats back, LINK ME UP THE THREAD SON, him smoking shit is classic as "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" or "Nigga I said with cheese"

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=318509.0

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 12:29:51 PM »
Someone let that retard Skystalker back on here and he runs this section now.

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 12:55:02 PM »
Kendrick Lamar released a modern classic, Scarface, Dr. Dre, and Game all dropped arguably the best albums this year. Jay Rock, G.Malone, Warren G, Talib Kweli, Jeezy, A$ap Rocky, Big K.R.I.T., Logic, and Jadakiss have strong releases as well.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 02:38:27 PM »
Someone let that retard Skystalker back on here and he runs this section now.

i wouldnt mind banning him, but nothing he's doin is ban worthy really...jus retarded

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 04:00:12 PM »

LMAO NO FUCKING WAY THATS HIM LOL I mean the impression is spot on, but that shit is funny as fuck, especially that youtube link with his flock of seagulls looking ass.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 06:45:22 PM »

LMAO NO FUCKING WAY THATS HIM LOL I mean the impression is spot on, but that shit is funny as fuck, especially that youtube link with his flock of seagulls looking ass.

it's him

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 12:04:35 AM »
Kendrick Lamar released a modern classic, Scarface, Dr. Dre, and Game all dropped arguably the best albums this year. Jay Rock, G.Malone, Warren G, Talib Kweli, Jeezy, A$ap Rocky, Big K.R.I.T., Logic, and Jadakiss have strong releases as well.
gotta check some of those out
The West is Back

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 07:53:32 PM »

Bro dres album was a dog turd. Please tell me ur just saying that to be cool w him since ur dropping music in la. Shit was trash.

Face had the album of the year

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 10:42:05 PM »

Bro dres album was a dog turd. Please tell me ur just saying that to be cool w him since ur dropping music in la. Shit was trash.

Face had the album of the year

face album was dope as hell....dre's shit was on a whole nother level sonically tho. u didnt like "deep water", "all in a days work", "genocide", "all on me", "loose cannons"?? cmon bruh.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2015, 07:03:20 PM »
Place was never the same after Jome destroyed this place

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 10:23:42 PM »
Hey

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2015, 09:54:25 AM »
nothing much Sccit is on santa monica blvd and selling his ass lately so you can buy him for 2 dollar, have fun fucaaaaaaa and fraxxx is sucking bloods dick for a green card...germany is a nazi state he figered out you know....