Author Topic: What the fuck has been going on in this shit hole  (Read 1899 times)

Sccit

Re: What the fuck has been going on in this shit hole
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2015, 03:49:46 PM »
Hit me up when u in LA, we'll make it happen.

great great i will, should i bring you something? like some bullets or some knifes for your punkass?

yes and bring your seashell necklace so i can have something to snatch

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2015, 01:52:01 AM »

great great i will, should i bring you something? like some bullets or some knifes for your punkass?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YJ1jNnnKYMs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YJ1jNnnKYMs</a>

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2015, 02:57:54 AM »

I'm not wearing shit like this cause IM A MAN and you're a dirty pussy we all know that you're wearing this!!! so I'm gonna take you as a hostage and bring you to my basement...

OriginalVersion

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2015, 01:41:39 PM »

I'm not wearing shit like this cause IM A MAN and you're a dirty pussy we all know that you're wearing this!!! so I'm gonna take you as a hostage and bring you to my basement...

You're not Whitey Bulger. So no one is going to your basement, potential rapist.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2015, 02:22:06 PM »

You're not Whitey Bulger. So no one is going to your basement, potential rapist.

welcome to my traps ;D ;D

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2015, 06:33:44 AM »
Kendrick Lamar released a modern classic, Scarface, Dr. Dre, and Game all dropped arguably the best albums this year. Jay Rock, G.Malone, Warren G, Talib Kweli, Jeezy, A$ap Rocky, Big K.R.I.T., Logic, and Jadakiss have strong releases as well.

i updated my shit, ill give all them a spin this week let you know what i think
The West is Back