Author Topic: If someone gives me a site or ftp I will upload invasion 2 for y'all  (Read 167 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some people are havin' problems with this, so I could dump it somewhere, just email me or message me or reply to this thread

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:If someone gives me a site or ftp I will upload invasion 2 for y'all
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2003, 05:53:37 PM »
we need a wcc exclusive ftp.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2003, 03:19:34 AM »
We do..and if we did id be glad ta fill it
but this has been discussed before and there are problems associated with hosting it cos it would have to be v.fast and v.big = big bucks unless someone has connexions ?
But hell yeah would be fun to give all i can to wcc.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2003, 03:22:47 AM »
We do..and if we did id be glad ta fill it
but this has been discussed before and there are problems associated with hosting it cos it would have to be v.fast and v.big = big bucks unless someone has connexions ?
But hell yeah would be fun to give all i can to wcc.

it also cant be offical WCC server cause of legal problems it just have to be a Unofficial WCC server.....so just becareful and yeah money is a huge problem as well

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2003, 04:58:36 PM »
Or you could set up a user name and pass word and just email it to the members, that way I think the legality would be different.  It could be your own "private" ftp.  There are also some good pubs, but stuff gets deleted soooo fast.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont