Author Topic: new kickstarter project! Onyx & M.O.P.  (Read 2030 times)

doggfather

new kickstarter project! Onyx & M.O.P.
« on: November 22, 2015, 10:58:50 PM »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/233663587/onyx-vs-mop-album-produced-by-snowgoons

wow, this gonna be cool. both sparta and wakedafucup are dope records.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

CORREA

Re: new kickstarter project! Onyx & M.O.P.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 11:43:18 PM »
this will not reach its goal

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 03:11:15 AM »
This is relevant to my interests.  8)

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 07:07:36 AM »

lol sure a group who hasn't went plat since 1990 and another group who never sold shit  8)

Jome

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 09:22:37 AM »
lol sure a group who hasn't went plat since 1990 and another group who never sold shit  8)

Since when did I become concerned about listening to platinum selling music only?
Onyx & M.O.P. are personal favorites, regardless if they sell or not.. and with the hardcore street content they provide, they will never sell big numbers.
If "going plat" and "selling shit" was the main criteria, I would be bumping Justin Bieber, One Direction, and what have you..

And, FYI:

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 09:34:43 AM »

Since when did I become concerned about listening to platinum selling music only?
Onyx & M.O.P. are personal favorites, regardless if they sell or not.. and with the hardcore street content they provide, they will never sell big numbers.
If "going plat" and "selling shit" was the main criteria, I would be bumping Justin Bieber, One Direction, and what have you..

And, FYI:

lol Jome FTW

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 02:12:19 PM »

And, FYI:

if you cant sell plat in the 90s you wasn't shit

Jome

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 02:46:47 PM »
^^ Sigh.. since when did quality correspond with sales?

Do you only listen exclusively to artists selling big numbers?
Do you ever check out new non-commercial artists? Or do you rule them out if they're not likely to sell?
And do you exclude personal favorites from your playlist if they stop doing big numbers?

Artists making music for the sole purpose of getting rich and famous, and not for the love of music, doesn't deserve to blow up at all..

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 03:08:45 PM »

Do you ever check out new non-commercial artists? Or do you rule them out if they're not likely to sell?
And do you exclude personal favorites from your playlist if they stop doing big numbers?

Artists making music for the sole purpose of getting rich and famous, and not for the love of music, doesn't deserve to blow up at all..

blah blah blah only read the first line so who are these non selling good rappers u speak of 

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 03:25:09 PM »

This world we live in is turning into idiocracy.

Jome

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 04:19:16 PM »
This world we live in is turning into idiocracy.

Yup, and the following reply to my last post confirmed it.  :laugh:

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 04:57:22 PM »
im still waiting on your non sellers list  :D

Jome

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2015, 04:01:14 PM »
I'm still waiting for an intelligent reply to my questions.. meanwhile, you can keep bumping Drake, Young Thug, Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka, 2 Chainz, and whoever is on top of your "top seller" quality music list. :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 04:19:24 PM »
POST MALONE :laugh:

CORREA

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2015, 04:23:22 PM »
I'm still waiting for an intelligent reply to my questions.. meanwhile, you can keep bumping Drake, Young Thug, Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka, 2 Chainz, and whoever is on top of your "top seller" quality music list. :laugh:

smh got anything relavent to say tho?
its not even bout album sales its the artist those 2 are garbage and i will bump this thread when this kickstart fails lol
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 04:26:34 PM by the relavant one »