Author Topic: new kickstarter project! Onyx & M.O.P.  (Read 2029 times)

CORREA

Re: new kickstarter project! Onyx & M.O.P.
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 04:25:03 PM »
POST MALONE :laugh:

sometimes you should just say nothing how many more times u gonna keep using that how bout a little creativity you cant be that retarded  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2015, 04:48:49 PM »

sometimes you should just say nothing how many more times u gonna keep using that how bout a little creativity you cant be that retarded  ;D

it funny how ur able to dish it out to others, but when they swat it right back u get all butthurt about it....dont call people retard when u cant even spell ya name right son

CORREA

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2015, 04:54:32 PM »

it funny how ur able to dish it out to others, but when they swat it right back u get all butthurt about it....dont call people retard when u cant even spell ya name right son

not butt hurt just disappointed with the same lame bs ya come up with have some originally

and how in the hell im spelling my last name wrong

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2015, 09:18:40 PM »
This is relevant to my interests.  8)
lol sure a group who hasn't went plat since 1990 and another group who never sold shit  8)

Since when did I become concerned about listening to platinum selling music only?
Onyx & M.O.P. are personal favorites, regardless if they sell or not.. and with the hardcore street content they provide, they will never sell big numbers.
If "going plat" and "selling shit" was the main criteria, I would be bumping Justin Bieber, One Direction, and what have you..

And, FYI:

ethered

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2015, 09:20:08 PM »
correa is on suicide watch as of now

CORREA

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 09:35:37 PM »
correa is on suicide watch as of now

i anticipated on your retarded ass to come on here too  8)

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2015, 02:30:53 PM »

not butt hurt just disappointed with the same lame bs ya come up with have some originally

bro, are u really complainin about people bein repetitive now? lmfao

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2015, 05:16:18 PM »

bro, are u really complainin about people bein repetitive now? lmfao

at this point he's a failed troll artist or he truly is that unintelligent, which is just downright scary lol

CORREA

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2015, 05:35:48 PM »
see you retards here in 25 days when this garbage fails  8)

Matty

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2015, 05:54:48 PM »
This is relevant to my interests.  8)
lol sure a group who hasn't went plat since 1990 and another group who never sold shit  8)

Since when did I become concerned about listening to platinum selling music only?
Onyx & M.O.P. are personal favorites, regardless if they sell or not.. and with the hardcore street content they provide, they will never sell big numbers.
If "going plat" and "selling shit" was the main criteria, I would be bumping Justin Bieber, One Direction, and what have you..

And, FYI:

ethered

lmao, someone is missing more than a few brain cells.

CORREA

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2015, 06:09:27 PM »
lol sure a group who hasn't went plat since 1990 and another group who never sold shit  8)

And, FYI:

ethered

you do know its suppose to be that way right? 8)

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 06:17:07 PM »

And, FYI:

ethered

just admit that you spelled the damn word wrong (as you do other words in basically every post you make) and people might actually respect you just a little bit lol

CORREA

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 06:22:54 PM »

And, FYI:

ethered

just admit that you spelled the damn word wrong (as you do other words in basically every post you make) and people might actually respect you just a little bit lol

lol net respect ok
ya talking about the error my job is done

what spelling errors have i made i bet u cant find 5 :P

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 09:27:31 AM »

And, FYI:

ethered

lol net respect ok
ya talking about the error my job is done

what spelling errors have i made i bet u cant find 5 :P

so your "job" was to purposely misspell relevant in hopes that we would catch it and roast you for being a dumbass? LOL

I guess your "job" is done then indeed, carry on listening to your Post Malone and Young Thug thinking it's the wave  :P

Matty

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2015, 09:42:57 AM »

And, FYI:

ethered

care to explain why?