Author Topic: NIPSEY HU$$LE speaks on NYC Crips  (Read 817 times)

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

NIPSEY HU$$LE speaks on NYC Crips
« on: November 27, 2015, 04:15:36 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zrhHlXuYrMc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zrhHlXuYrMc</a>

Blasphemy

• 'G'
Re: NIPSEY HU$$LE speaks on NYC Crips
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
mistake me if I'm wrong but didn't Nipsey get beat off the set, I remember it was a story awhile back.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 10:17:15 AM »
mistake me if I'm wrong but didn't Nipsey get beat off the set, I remember it was a story awhile back.

that was just a fight between him and Big U, they're all good now

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 11:52:11 AM »
Great video, can't hear fuckin shit!! How about not posting this BS & post a Howard Stern video instead which would be more entertaining.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 11:54:31 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 08:32:32 AM »

I think the Big U thing was Later, because the original thing was he got beat down and out of the set, and then it was never ever mentioned about again, he never went back to it, and he didn't give interviews months after the incident. I never even found out why, someone told me it was because he brought DJ Quick to the set or some shit. The Big U thing involved guns and ended with police involvement, the beat down was all in house or some shit.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 08:52:33 AM »

I think the Big U thing was Later, because the original thing was he got beat down and out of the set, and then it was never ever mentioned about again, he never went back to it, and he didn't give interviews months after the incident. I never even found out why, someone told me it was because he brought DJ Quick to the set or some shit. The Big U thing involved guns and ended with police involvement, the beat down was all in house or some shit.

I think it was YG and not Quik, which may have led to the Big U thing happening

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 04:43:52 PM »

I think it was YG and not Quik, which may have led to the Big U thing happening
well it was one of the rumors, it was never stated why the whole thing happen, I just remember it made the news, but for some reason half this forums shit is unsearchable.

abusive

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 06:45:02 PM »
So Quik don't got love like that to be able to go to different hoods without it being a problem? I really thought yall was off of it like that out there. I remember when there was an issue with Spider Loc back in the day going to Cedar Block if I'm not mistaken but that's different. lol
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2015, 08:22:26 PM »
So Quik don't got love like that to be able to go to different hoods without it being a problem? I really thought yall was off of it like that out there. I remember when there was an issue with Spider Loc back in the day going to Cedar Block if I'm not mistaken but that's different. lol
Bangers aren't gonna give a fuck if you're a entertainer or famous or none of that shit. Especially if they have that gang mentality embedded into they mind like a motherfucker. Anyone can get touched, at any time, so called untouchables die, but people gotta remember, touch or ghost the wrong motherfucker the chances of flying to the twilight zone increase 100%. It always just boils down to who's involved, you got some people show respect, do it the right way, others they don't give a fuck.

Very few people can go to different areas and not have any issues, a lot of the time, these respected one have protection from the previous generation. I remember one of my older friends, telling me they had 1 guy who could do into any mexican hood in the city and never have any issues simply for the fact he was cool with a lot of the leaders. I remember a previous friend had issues with somebody and his dad was big back in the day and new a lot of the OGs from they area of the city, but himself wasn't into the gang thing, it got back to the OGs and they set the next gen straight not to fuck with him.

honestly the main issue is just people no longer following the rules of the streets. I remember when I was young I ended up stabbing a kid in the neck over 50 bucks, moron didn't understand you don't try and cheat someone outta they Money, I remembered I got asked if I was gonna come after him again, I told the the moment the shit entered his neck, our business was done, the debt was paid, thank god for lawyers is alll I gotta say.

manson

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 01:56:24 AM »
Well, if i remember correctly, the "kicked out of the set" thing came out with this crackhead bitch that is SKG. Nipsey supposedly slapped her while she was pregnant (wich is not a thing to do, i agree, but it's supposedly), and then it was some fights or some shit and she said Nip was kicked out of the set (Like she was THE OG of the set). The big U thing came after that i think. Personnaly, i think none of us really knows the truth, but i doubt it's true, Nipsey still fucking with all the Six Owes. I think some people who not necessarily deserved it wanted their piece of the cake but Nipsey being a real G didnt see things like that even if they were 60s. Just opinion but it happened so much times with all affiliated rappers in LA....

abusive

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2015, 12:32:29 PM »
Bangers aren't gonna give a fuck if you're a entertainer or famous or none of that shit. Especially if they have that gang mentality embedded into they mind like a motherfucker. Anyone can get touched, at any time, so called untouchables die, but people gotta remember, touch or ghost the wrong motherfucker the chances of flying to the twilight zone increase 100%. It always just boils down to who's involved, you got some people show respect, do it the right way, others they don't give a fuck.

Very few people can go to different areas and not have any issues, a lot of the time, these respected one have protection from the previous generation. I remember one of my older friends, telling me they had 1 guy who could do into any mexican hood in the city and never have any issues simply for the fact he was cool with a lot of the leaders. I remember a previous friend had issues with somebody and his dad was big back in the day and new a lot of the OGs from they area of the city, but himself wasn't into the gang thing, it got back to the OGs and they set the next gen straight not to fuck with him.

honestly the main issue is just people no longer following the rules of the streets. I remember when I was young I ended up stabbing a kid in the neck over 50 bucks, moron didn't understand you don't try and cheat someone outta they Money, I remembered I got asked if I was gonna come after him again, I told the the moment the shit entered his neck, our business was done, the debt was paid, thank god for lawyers is alll I gotta say.
I didn't think it was all good because Quik was a celeb per say. Morseo because as far as I know he's not active.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 08:08:25 PM »

I didn't think it was all good because Quik was a celeb per say. Morseo because as far as I know he's not active.
One of the biggest things I've always found people get misconstrued because of movies, and way people talk about the dark side, is that people think  other people will need a reason to do something. You can get shot or stabbed, hit or run over for anything, if you really need a reason, basically the reasoning is merely "because I can" or "I had the opportunity", no real legitimate reasoning. While some people are star struck, others are not gonna give a shit, some might even be pissed off, jealous. it all just goes back to people, the situation actually doesn't matter. If someone wants fuck a person up, he'll do it in his own way. So you got some people waiting gonna fuck someone up with no witness, others want witnesses because they need others to know, others don't care of the witness are there, or if anyone knows or not. Again just personality.

I mean the fact of the matter is, if you really wanna get technical, every single institution, Criminal or Legitimate, even the labeling it's self is all a big make believe game. The code of the streets, the laws of the government,  it's all man made bullshit constructed by us to instill order.

Because the reality is, the world is chaos, even the measurement of time is man made creation. You remember when some of us were little you'd play "Cops and robbers". 1 Kid defined themselves as the law the other Criminal Element, and then after awhile they'll switch. Adults do that, press up a badge, give em a gun, a uniform and write up a piece of paper saying the rules of the game (law), send his ass to go fuck people up. Bangers the same way, you ink him up, hand him a strap, tell him the dress code, teach him the rules of the set (unwritten law) and send his ass to go fuck people up.

All these institutions, they don't have no real world power, outside of what we give them, it's not like fire you touch it you get burned, your way of life changes with Government, government in it's self only exist via paper.  So you got guys realizing, the law, the so called morals of society, the rules of the streets, it's all bullshit.The concept of God and Religion isn't concrete so they write it off also.So then they start to believe there is no point, life has no real meaning nor purpose, and then when they get cannibalistic.

The 2 Best types of murderers in the world are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. 

End 1: The person I just posted about above, he doesn't care, your status your respect it's all fictional, it's bullshit, you're not any different outside of physical prowess, but then we have an equalizer, weapons, more specifically a gun. So then it becomes more or less asserting dominance.

End 2: The people who believes in the opposite of everything I just said. The people who buy into rhetoric so much they believe what they are doing is there only purpose, that they are not doing anything wrong. We've seen it before, from The Crusades, To Nazi Germany, and to a lower level within Gangs. God tells them purge the sinners, The State tells them to lock up and execute those who break the law, even if the law only came into existence only an hour later, Society tells em to shame the outcast and punish the whores, and refuse to hire the reformed (shout out 2 the niggaz with strikes). The hood and the gang tells me I am stronger, more vicious then the other motherfucker in the rivial set. That what they fight for and were they stay and by association themselves is inferior, I Kill there respected OG making my Rep bigger.  The enemy is subhuman, purging him from my city is staying true to my cause.I refer to the enemy only by dehumanizing words because that is what they are  Scrap, Nigger, Slob, cracker, chink.

But the most volatile type of murderer, is the person who manages to embed both sides of the spectrum defying logic, the psychopathic motherfuckers.

mrfranklin

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2015, 09:50:42 PM »
i know I wonder what is really true...