Author Topic: Yo Jrome (NWO, Illuminati, Free Mason, Monarch Mind Control refs in pop culture)  (Read 1427 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The title probably will suffice for you, as you are probably even more aware of this than me (and I am pretty damn fucking aware).

I wanted to hear out your opinion regarding those vastly increasing references in pop culture, especially from around 2009 to 2012.

Nowadays, anybody in the know can see those in countless hit single video clips, hit movies, hit tv shows and even commercials and video games.
It's so obvious at times that even someone who thinks all this it "total conspiracy trash only believed by paranoid nutjobs" should see the pattern if the symbols and subtexts are explained to him or her.

Now to the question at hand: WHY are they making it that obvious? With the internet being what it is, word spreads quickly. Anybody who isn't totally ignorant should have come across this.
Is it some form of distraction? Is to to scare people in the know? Is it just to show off how they are hiding in plain sight and how powerless the viewer still is about it?

Prominent examples for people who literally don't know what I am talking about:

"Hide and Seek" motion picture with Fanning and DeNiro
"Price Tag" music video by Jessie J
"Pretty Little Liars" TV Show by Abc
"Until Dawn" PS4 Video game by Sony

I could technically list hundreds of references, but I'm sure you get the idea.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:01:24 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

U jus now discovering this shit?

Do you believe it??

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Obviously not news to me, it has been there for quite a long time, a few years ago even much more obvious than right now.

Well, that it is there and that it cannot be by conincidence, that is pretty much a fact. I'm just not sure what that means (as in, why they are doing it and why so blatantly obvious) - which is why I am asking Jrome, as he seems to be DEEP into the topic for many years.

Other examples:

Cabin in the Woods - motion picture by Joss Whedon
Dollhouse - TV Show by Joss Whedon (who btw later started doing the Marvel Avengers franchise, one of the financially most successful movie franchises ever, however without that extreme amount of symbolism and subtext)
Handler - Song / video clip by the band Muse
One Hour Photo - low budget motion picture with Robin Williams
My darling, Monster - songs my Eminem

No, it's not a sin

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

A measure of intelligence is pattern recognition. Good for you that you're connecting the dots.

And a great question, why do they tell you over and over. It's known as "revealing the method". The people behind these things are literally Satan worshippers. If you have read into satanism at all, it is about "free will" which is a euphemism for rebelling against God.

Satan, at his core, is a free will kinda guy. He tells you exactly what he's doing to you, but he would not be able to do it to you without your consent. Satan sets the table, you choose to eat. "Do as thou wilt".

All of the symbolism, all of the predictive programming via media etc is outright showing you what they are/plan to do to you. By announcing this out in the open, it alleviates the karmic repercussions for these evil people because they are outright telling you what's up and giving you free will to go along with it or not.

Additionally, they also want to inundate your complete consciousness into their demonic system. And by flooding the world with their symbolism, the average person becomes indoctrinated/brainwashed and is therefore easily manipulated.

The eye on the capstone on the US dollar symbolizes the eye of Horus (one of satans 100's of names, he is the originator of the alias). It is hovering just above the pyramid, just about in place. The world is being groomed for Satan/false messiah to come out of the shadows and usher in the new world order where satan openly rules all countries. This will likely be achieved through a false flag alien invasion in which all countries must unite. But I digress.

Hope that was coherent, it's a lofty subject.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So they actually believe that Satan exists? I'd assume that most of them simply enjoy power and control and everything that comes along with it.

How do you think said Satan entity will be introduced to the general public?

Also, aren't you afraid of them? Given their power and surveillance methods and all the stuff you have written here and probably in many other places, shouldn't you become somewhat of a target?
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

So they actually believe that Satan exists? I'd assume that most of them simply enjoy power and control and everything that comes along with it.

Also, aren't you afraid of them? Given their power and surveillance methods and all the stuff you have written here and probably in many other places, shouldn't you become somewhat of a target?

Pretty sure jrome is a God fearing man, so no point in being afraid of some faggotry

They literally believe and KNOW with 100% certainty he exists. The most powerful people in the world know this. They bank on the fact that most people will just think like you, that they don't REALLY believe in an entity named Satan, that it's really about money and power. That is WRONG. Completely.  My realization of this fact, actually brought me out of my atheism. If the most powerful believe in satan this seriously, then there must be something to it (the whole spirituality thing). As a result I got very deep into spirituality studying it relentlessly. I still have more work to do, but I know God is completely real (in what iteration, I don't know but I know there is a benevolent spiritual entity that created everything).

I believe there will be a false flag alien invasion/attack they will stage and then will get all nations to sign a treaty to unify under one flag to fight the threat. This is known as Project Bluebeam. They have been conditioning the masses for this since hollywoods inception. I don't know when this will happen, but they are working towards it. The person at the top could very well be Satan.

In the grand scheme of things, I'm nobody to them. If I got to a level where I had a bunch of followers (YouTube, blogs etc) they might pay attention. It's pretty much an open secret nowadays anyway...millions of sites/blogs/podcasts on the net...heck they probably produce the majority of it themselves! I don't think they care who knows what anymore, they have pretty much achieved totalitarianism at this point, so they don't mind you know because there's nothing that can be done about it.

I believe all of this is scripted like a play, written in stone long before we were born. Might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
An alien attack that gets different forces to unite in order to defend the world would also fit the theme of The Avengers, another movie by Joss Whedon who masterfully portrayed their operations in Cabin in the Woods & Dollhouse. Mark Ruffalo, who plays Bruce Banner in that Avengers franchise, also took lead roles in various movies that contained major illuminati elements such as Now you see me and 13 going on 30.

No, it's not a sin

Sccit

They literally believe and KNOW with 100% certainty he exists. The most powerful people in the world know this. They bank on the fact that most people will just think like you, that they don't REALLY believe in an entity named Satan, that it's really about money and power. That is WRONG. Completely.  My realization of this fact, actually brought me out of my atheism. If the most powerful believe in satan this seriously, then there must be something to it (the whole spirituality thing). As a result I got very deep into spirituality studying it relentlessly. I still have more work to do, but I know God is completely real (in what iteration, I don't know but I know there is a benevolent spiritual entity that created everything).

I believe there will be a false flag alien invasion/attack they will stage and then will get all nations to sign a treaty to unify under one flag to fight the threat. This is known as Project Bluebeam. They have been conditioning the masses for this since hollywoods inception. I don't know when this will happen, but they are working towards it. The person at the top could very well be Satan.

In the grand scheme of things, I'm nobody to them. If I got to a level where I had a bunch of followers (YouTube, blogs etc) they might pay attention. It's pretty much an open secret nowadays anyway...millions of sites/blogs/podcasts on the net...heck they probably produce the majority of it themselves! I don't think they care who knows what anymore, they have pretty much achieved totalitarianism at this point, so they don't mind you know because there's nothing that can be done about it.

I believe all of this is scripted like a play, written in stone long before we were born. Might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

Go watch a documentary called the purpose of life by Yosef Mizrachi .. It proves the Torah with scientific evidence to back it, u might like that

An alien attack that gets different forces to unite in order to defend the world would also fit the theme of The Avengers, another movie by Joss Whedon who masterfully portrayed their operations in Cabin in the Woods & Dollhouse. Mark Ruffalo, who plays Bruce Banner in that Avengers franchise, also took lead roles in various movies that contained major illuminati elements such as Now you see me and 13 going on 30.

Never seen it but that is a classic case of societal conditioning. Years of seeing these things gets people to accept this as a viable possibility.

Go watch a documentary called the purpose of life by Yosef Mizrachi .. It proves the Torah with scientific evidence to back it, u might like that

I will have to check that out. I would like get more familiar with the Torah, as I have only read excerpts. All holy texts from the abrahamic religions have been perverted so you gotta figure all out. The Bible is very accurate in many ways once you know what is what.

Sccit

There is only one version of the Torah and it's never been modified from its original form .. It was given from God to Moses in a public event, one of a kind.

abusive

Never seen it but that is a classic case of societal conditioning. Years of seeing these things gets people to accept this as a viable possibility.
No doubt in my mind that they are going to do the alien thing using their secret technology to trick the world.

"Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and the stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine? The world power structure can, and will if necessary, make some or all of those things happen to bring about the New World Order." - William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse 1991
Source: http://archive.org/stream/BeholdAPaleHorse_267/BillCooper-BeholdAPaleHorse.txt
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just saw another random example of blatant symbolism. Was zapping my TV and some trash animated movie called "The Croods" from 2013 was on.

It the scene I randomly saw, the protagonists put a massive butterfly (in a close-up shot, totally unnecessary to the story) on a tiger puppet and pulled its strings (well, bones in this case). Blatant monarch mind control symbolism... in a dreamworks family movie.
No, it's not a sin

Fraxxx

I'd say it's about power. Fuck whatever flag they're flying. People are opportunistic. All the extra bullshit is part of every boy's club there is.
And I don't mean that there ain't people stupid enough to believe in any ideology but at the top of the pyramid there are ALWAYS some very cynical motherfuckers exploiting other's convictions.

And only because some fools believe in Satan that doesn't  say anything bout his actual existence. Billions of people believe in God, too, if you know what I mean...

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.