Author Topic: James Harden is TRASH  (Read 517 times)

Mietek23

James Harden is TRASH
« on: December 03, 2015, 06:27:58 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/12/01/james-hardens-disinterest-in-defense-is-reaching-legendary-levels/

Look @ this shit - lol, dude's a joke. Don't remember if I ever saw someone playing that kind of a garbage defense as this so-called "elite player". That's why the NBA sucks ass these days - shit's like a video game now.

#NBA_Live_Arcade_Mode_ON

SMFH...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: James Harden is TRASH
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 11:34:09 AM »
his beard makes up for most of that. he still sucks for elite standards, no question.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 11:41:25 AM »
Lol I knew it was over for him once mchale was fired for asking him to play d

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 10:37:22 PM »
Wow, SMH.

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 02:19:31 PM »

That itself is ridiculous - can you imagine Phil Jackson getting fired because MJ/Scottie/Shaq/Kobe was mad @ him demanding to play defense?

LOL, WTF is going on with these league today? How the fuck we came from Bad Boy Pistons/Riley's Knicks era to these pussy ass faggots crying over everything?

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 02:28:02 PM »

That itself is ridiculous - can you imagine Phil Jackson getting fired because MJ/Scottie/Shaq/Kobe was mad @ him demanding to play defense?

LOL, WTF is going on with these league today? How the fuck we came from Bad Boy Pistons/Riley's Knicks era to these pussy ass faggots crying over everything?

I duno but between him and Dwight, they must be the most bitchmade 1-2 "superstar" tandem in NBA history ... Kobe is truly the last of a dying breed.

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 02:36:06 PM »

I duno but between him and Dwight, they must be the most bitchmade 1-2 "superstar" tandem in NBA history ... Kobe is truly the last of a dying breed.

True dat. I can only name Westbrook from dem new boyz, who has the guts to play. The rest of them so-called "all-stars" wouldn't stand 5 minutes in front of dudes like Oakley etc.

I'm watching that Bulls-Knicks 1992 series as we speak - man, that shit in today's game would be like some MMA shit if they were allowed to bully people like Oak, X-Man & Mason tried to againt MJ & Pip...

Citizen-Y

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 06:15:42 AM »
42/9/7 just beasting

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 12:08:22 PM »
Look who finally decided to show up