Author Topic: The Game's Manager KNOCKS OUT Rival Rapper  (Read 3063 times)

Blood$

Re: The Game's Manager KNOCKS OUT Rival Rapper
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 04:53:12 PM »
*waits for Offence to come through with a long winded rambling essay on how Stitches didn't take the L*

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 09:10:49 PM »
Game is a fag in this case...had to get wack 100 to slam when it should have been 1 vs 1.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 11:59:52 PM »
Lol this shit is pretty funny, what a fag.

Game-Won

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2015, 02:14:32 AM »
what a retard busted for weed too ;D

these the kind of retards @Sccit support lol

everybody here knew this was going to be the outcome of this little situation sooner or later

lucky for him it was the Manager and not game anyway mr "Rival Rapper" def is candidate for L of the year  ;D

Well rather he supports this clown than the pedofile.

Sticthes isnt bad.. hell he manned up, and got knocked out.. shit happens.. he aint dead, he fight another day. - I like dudes who dont back down, for real, dudes str8.. GET EM BOY!.

@I bet game had a bad night of sleep, from not beeing the one to knock him out.. But having to fight 3 cases for hitting a man proberly not the best option ya. cop and 40 gloc already wanting to get payed.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

The Predator

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2015, 02:51:34 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b1tjjerxrcE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b1tjjerxrcE</a>

Goon_574

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2015, 03:50:08 AM »
Game is a fag in this case...had to get wack 100 to slam when it should have been 1 vs 1.

Looks like games manager just lit him up before game could see or know what was goin on

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 04:35:08 AM »

everybody here knew this was going to be the outcome of this little situation sooner or later

lucky for him it was the Manager and not game anyway mr "Rival Rapper" def is candidate for L of the year  ;D

Sticthes isnt bad.. hell he manned up, and got knocked out.. shit happens.. he aint dead, he fight another day. - I like dudes who dont back down, for real, dudes str8.. GET EM BOY!.

@I bet game had a bad night of sleep, from not beeing the one to knock him out.. But having to fight 3 cases for hitting a man proberly not the best option ya. cop and 40 gloc already wanting to get payed.

Manned up?? He drove back and forth until cops came, and then proceeded to go out and try and hit game, thinking they aren't gonna do no major damage with pigs right there, I'm betting you he was surprised someone straight clocked his ass at all. He tries that stunt with the wrong person, he can end up getting shot or ghost, cops being there or not. Some people just don't give a fuck. Hell someone could of opened fire on his ass before the pigs came.

He wants the points, he should of just got out of his car and started fucking game up on sight, but he aint gonna do that shit because all he does is talk shit faking the funk worse then Slim Jesus. People acting up after the police arrive is like the people who act up when Security comes, or u wanna take it back to school act up when a Teacher present. They only do it when they believe someone else is gonna intervene to prevent them from getting hurt.

People let what they spit on the mic get to there head, people gotta remember a rapper and a Gangster are two different things, and while some are both, rappers seem to think they get the points and rep for what they talk on the mic, real motherfuckers are gonna fuck you up if you try to come up tough on some rap shit.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 04:59:04 AM »
Any retard in this thread trying to defend snitches get stitches is a str8 up homo, once you talk about someones kids its on no matter what....the reason game didnt fuck him up himself which woulda been a lot worse is his pending cases plus he aint about to give that bum any free money or promo ;)

Game-Won

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 05:39:47 AM »
Any retard in this thread trying to defend snitches get stitches is a str8 up homo, once you talk about someones kids its on no matter what....the reason game didnt fuck him up himself which woulda been a lot worse is his pending cases plus he aint about to give that bum any free money or promo ;)

All who gets in fight takes L's... Dude was feeling big and got knocked the fuck out... Not like anyone thought he had a chance anyway, I still think dude is cool.

Talking about peoples kids, makes this shit bad tho.. Not sure this is enough for Game, time will tell. - Saw Stitches posted a video again dissing Game, saying shit was a sucka punch... A sucka punch doesnt come from the fuckin front.. what a moron.  

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.36523/title.stitches-punched-by-the-games-manager <- Video of him whinning... But remember dude is only 20 years old.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:48:40 AM by Game-Won »
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2015, 09:38:25 AM »
Regardless how it went down, someone had to do something about this faggot. I'm sure Game had his manager deal with him because hes not a smidgen worth his time and energy.
I'm sure this is only the beginning of the ass kickings for Stitches.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 10:07:09 AM »
Stitches ran up on Wack first which is why it went down how it did, had he run up on Game directly it would have been the same result if not worse

R.I.P. to his career he took the L of the year, every single social media platform is still condemning this clown as we speak

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 10:59:48 AM »

Lol how? Game has already proved time and time again he's really about his shit. G-Unit beef: he went to hot97 ready to run up on 50 in person, he put hands on Ras Kass, put hands on 40 Glocc, the nigga that supposedly knocked him out ended up dead a month later. Win or lose, right or wrong - what other rapper has a track record like that?

Sure Game didn't knock this dude out himsf but watch the clip, he was there ready to get active but his crew was holding him back (probably because of the countless other lawsuits he has pending from fighting).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2015, 12:10:20 PM »

lucky for him it was the Manager and not game anyway mr "Rival Rapper" def is candidate for L of the year  ;D

I never even said I fux wit stitches, Correa is just mad because he's genuinely a big post malone fan and I called him out on it, so now he tryin extra hard to get my attention.

As for this beef, it's bullshit to begin wit, kid jus wants fame... He obviously got overconfident, but I think game should give him a fair one, especially if stitches said he'd put 100 k on it.

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2015, 03:23:30 PM »
Stitches doesn't even have 100K lol

Mr. Theo

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2015, 05:00:29 PM »
Another Day.. Another busta down, i don't care if was Game or Wack or other guy which punched this fagg.

They did it!

Stitches don't front West Coast rappers and they street reputation, and don't put little kids in any bullshit

Who's the next? Young Thug.

These faggots filling lawsuits over Game
Game filling victories over haters.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF