Author Topic: The Game's Manager KNOCKS OUT Rival Rapper  (Read 3020 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: The Game's Manager KNOCKS OUT Rival Rapper
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2015, 07:31:31 PM »
what a retard busted for weed too ;D

these the kind of retards @Sccit support lol

everybody here knew this was going to be the outcome of this little situation sooner or later

lucky for him it was the Manager and not game anyway mr "Rival Rapper" def is candidate for L of the year  ;D

Well rather he supports this clown than the pedofile.

Sticthes isnt bad.. hell he manned up, and got knocked out.. shit happens.. he aint dead, he fight another day. - I like dudes who dont back down, for real, dudes str8.. GET EM BOY!.

@I bet game had a bad night of sleep, from not beeing the one to knock him out.. But having to fight 3 cases for hitting a man proberly not the best option ya. cop and 40 gloc already wanting to get payed.

Manned up?? He drove back and forth until cops came, and then proceeded to go out and try and hit game, thinking they aren't gonna do no major damage with pigs right there, I'm betting you he was surprised someone straight clocked his ass at all. He tries that stunt with the wrong person, he can end up getting shot or ghost, cops being there or not. Some people just don't give a fuck. Hell someone could of opened fire on his ass before the pigs came.

He wants the points, he should of just got out of his car and started fucking game up on sight, but he aint gonna do that shit because all he does is talk shit faking the funk worse then Slim Jesus. People acting up after the police arrive is like the people who act up when Security comes, or u wanna take it back to school act up when a Teacher present. They only do it when they believe someone else is gonna intervene to prevent them from getting hurt.

People let what they spit on the mic get to there head, people gotta remember a rapper and a Gangster are two different things, and while some are both, rappers seem to think they get the points and rep for what they talk on the mic, real motherfuckers are gonna fuck you up if you try to come up tough on some rap shit.

What's gangster about throwing hands? That's on some high school shit. Grown ass men playing meet up behind the schoolyard after class.

mrfranklin

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2015, 09:29:07 PM »
thats the best hip hop fight footage!

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 05:02:47 AM »
what a retard busted for weed too ;D

these the kind of retards @Sccit support lol

everybody here knew this was going to be the outcome of this little situation sooner or later

lucky for him it was the Manager and not game anyway mr "Rival Rapper" def is candidate for L of the year  ;D

Well rather he supports this clown than the pedofile.

Sticthes isnt bad.. hell he manned up, and got knocked out.. shit happens.. he aint dead, he fight another day. - I like dudes who dont back down, for real, dudes str8.. GET EM BOY!.

@I bet game had a bad night of sleep, from not beeing the one to knock him out.. But having to fight 3 cases for hitting a man proberly not the best option ya. cop and 40 gloc already wanting to get payed.

Manned up?? He drove back and forth until cops came, and then proceeded to go out and try and hit game, thinking they aren't gonna do no major damage with pigs right there, I'm betting you he was surprised someone straight clocked his ass at all. He tries that stunt with the wrong person, he can end up getting shot or ghost, cops being there or not. Some people just don't give a fuck. Hell someone could of opened fire on his ass before the pigs came.

He wants the points, he should of just got out of his car and started fucking game up on sight, but he aint gonna do that shit because all he does is talk shit faking the funk worse then Slim Jesus. People acting up after the police arrive is like the people who act up when Security comes, or u wanna take it back to school act up when a Teacher present. They only do it when they believe someone else is gonna intervene to prevent them from getting hurt.

People let what they spit on the mic get to there head, people gotta remember a rapper and a Gangster are two different things, and while some are both, rappers seem to think they get the points and rep for what they talk on the mic, real motherfuckers are gonna fuck you up if you try to come up tough on some rap shit.

What's gangster about throwing hands? That's on some high school shit. Grown ass men playing meet up behind the schoolyard after class.
  Stop smoking your own shit, motherfuckers gonna use what ever the fuck they got at the moment. If they have nothing they hands, if they have a car there gonna run that motherfucker over, like I said before some people don't give a fuck. Especially if you catch a motherfucker off guard, you're gonna do what you got to do to get an advantage.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2015, 06:54:15 AM »
that sucker got jumped after being bailed out. Nice karma for trying to start fake beefs, he wanna throw hands with The Game hahaha he should be happy Game even acknowledged his existence. Retard tryin to built his carrer on controversy, shock value, instagram posts, startin beefs with known artists - all hype - no talent
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 07:03:21 AM by bigpimpin20 »

The_Offence

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2015, 09:17:50 AM »
he had a falling out with level. he didn't get jump like he's saying. level said them cuban niggas is on his ass now.. some cuban nigga name famez beat the shit out of him the day after wack100 dropped him. he's saying he got jumpped because famez  is a cuban R&B singer. he doesn't want people to know he got beat up by an R&B singer so he's saying he got jumped. stitches is saying level is behind him getting beat the fuck up. level is saying stitches has the cops calling his house because level has footage of him getting beat the fuck up by the cuban dude famez.. supposedly it's was worst than what wack100 did to him. his face is totally fucked up. stitches is saying if level puts out the video then he will get arrested by the cops. this dude is a bigger snitch than 40 glocc. the same niggas he was paying for protection is riding on him now. dude is done! his career is over and his life might be done soon.

FROM LEVEL

FOR ALL U STITCHES FANS, THIS FOOL IS REALLY AN INFORMANT SNITCH!, HE HAS THE POLICE CALLING ME ASKING ME QUESTIONS BECAUSE HE GOT HIS ASS WHIPPED YESTERDAY BY FAMEZ WHICH IS A PRETTY BOY SINGER SO NOW HE'S REALLY ASHAMED!

HE'S A SNITCH! man told level he's going to rot in jail if he drops the video lol what a snitch!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 09:24:12 AM by The_Offence »

The_Offence

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2015, 09:44:18 AM »
THE NIGGA IN THE GREEN HAT IS THE ONE THAT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF STITCHES TO POINT HE CAN'T SHOW HIS FACE ON CAMERA NOW. THATS WHY HE'S SAYING HE GOT JUMPED AFTER HE GOT OUT OF JAIL. LEVEL SAID THAT FOOTAGE COMING REAL SOON WHICH WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN HIS COFFIN WHEN PEOPLE SEE THIS R&B NIGGA GIVING HIM THE BUSINESS 1 ON 1.  WHEN YOU DON'T PAY YOU GOONS YOU START LOOKING LIKE FOOD! THEM NIGGAS KNEW STITCHES WAS A SOFT WHITE BOY FROM KENDALL TRYING TO BE DOWN WITH THE CREW. HE WAS THE WHITE DUDE IN BLOOD IN BLOOD EXCEPT THEY DIDN'T EXCEPT HIM  ;D THEY USED HIM FOR A CHECK AND MADE HIM FEEL LIKE HE WAS PART OF THE CREW THEN BEAT HIS ASS AND TOLD HIM GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 10:08:11 AM by The_Offence »

Game-Won

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2015, 10:43:49 AM »
THE NIGGA IN THE GREEN HAT IS THE ONE THAT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF STITCHES TO POINT HE CAN'T SHOW HIS FACE ON CAMERA NOW. THATS WHY HE'S SAYING HE GOT JUMPED AFTER HE GOT OUT OF JAIL. LEVEL SAID THAT FOOTAGE COMING REAL SOON WHICH WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN HIS COFFIN WHEN PEOPLE SEE THIS R&B NIGGA GIVING HIM THE BUSINESS 1 ON 1.  WHEN YOU DON'T PAY YOU GOONS YOU START LOOKING LIKE FOOD! THEM NIGGAS KNEW STITCHES WAS A SOFT WHITE BOY FROM KENDALL TRYING TO BE DOWN WITH THE CREW. HE WAS THE WHITE DUDE IN BLOOD IN BLOOD EXCEPT THEY DIDN'T EXCEPT HIM  ;D THEY USED HIM FOR A CHECK AND MADE HIM FEEL LIKE HE WAS PART OF THE CREW THEN BEAT HIS ASS AND TOLD HIM GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

If thats true.. Shit that  gotta be the end of dude.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

bigpimpin20

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2015, 10:47:01 AM »
new video with wack100 gettin tazed

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2015, 12:04:44 PM »
^LMAO @ THE END OF THE V IDEO, "WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING, HE WAS THE ONE THAT ATTACKED ME FIRST!" SOUNDIN LIKE A KID IN SCHOOL....

IF LEVEL REALLY FELL OUT WITH STITCHES, ALL BAD FOR HIM THO

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2015, 12:16:43 PM »
This whole situation is funny as shit, and is a perfect example of what happens when you talk shit and can not back it up.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2015, 12:22:30 PM »
This whole situation is funny as shit, and is a perfect example of what happens when you talk shit and can not back it up.

AT LEAS HE GETTIN THE ATTENTION HE WAS LOOKIN FOR....BE IT NEGATIVE OR NOT, HE IN PEOPLES MOUTHS NOW. I DONT SEE IT ENDIN WELL FOR HIM THO AT THIS PACE.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2015, 12:46:59 PM »

AT LEAS HE GETTIN THE ATTENTION HE WAS LOOKIN FOR....BE IT NEGATIVE OR NOT, HE IN PEOPLES MOUTHS NOW. I DONT SEE IT ENDIN WELL FOR HIM THO AT THIS PACE.
The whole any publicity is good publicity only works when you have money to burn and product to sell, if you're broke as a motherfucker and your entire situation is depend on respect and credit and your biggest thing is making your city look weak, the people around you are gonna fuck you up for making the hood and the city look bad.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2015, 05:23:23 PM »
Man i love this thread..!

Dude was jumped by your own crew!

this was the end...game presence in Miami ended this pussy life

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2015, 07:34:51 PM »

The whole any publicity is good publicity only works when you have money to burn and product to sell, if you're broke as a motherfucker and your entire situation is depend on respect and credit and your biggest thing is making your city look weak, the people around you are gonna fuck you up for making the hood and the city look bad.

i agree, but stitches actually has a lil fanbase, if u ever check game's instagram u'd see them goin wild up on that bitch, so im sure he sellin a couple extra cds off this bullshit....not that i condone it, but he got what he lookin for... headlines.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2015, 09:01:30 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UvCjGjwyc50" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UvCjGjwyc50</a>