Author Topic: The Game's Manager KNOCKS OUT Rival Rapper  (Read 3021 times)

CORREA

Re: The Game's Manager KNOCKS OUT Rival Rapper
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2015, 10:06:30 PM »
This whole situation is funny as shit, and is a perfect example of what happens when you talk shit and can not back it up.

i agree, but stitches actually has a lil fanbase,

yea you lol :D

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2015, 12:08:31 AM »
True post malone fan vs fabricated stitches fan.. I wonder who wins

CORREA

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2015, 12:17:00 AM »

you and your Malone comments lol is that all you got  :D
just dont say nothing

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2015, 08:46:36 AM »

just dont say nothing

i mean, i dont get what else u want me to say? the truth always beats lies....you really are a post malone fan, while i'm not a stitches fan......what more is there to say? you tryin too hard, brodie.

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »
THE NIGGA IN THE GREEN HAT IS THE ONE THAT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF STITCHES TO POINT HE CAN'T SHOW HIS FACE ON CAMERA NOW. THATS WHY HE'S SAYING HE GOT JUMPED AFTER HE GOT OUT OF JAIL. LEVEL SAID THAT FOOTAGE COMING REAL SOON WHICH WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN HIS COFFIN WHEN PEOPLE SEE THIS R&B NIGGA GIVING HIM THE BUSINESS 1 ON 1.  WHEN YOU DON'T PAY YOU GOONS YOU START LOOKING LIKE FOOD! THEM NIGGAS KNEW STITCHES WAS A SOFT WHITE BOY FROM KENDALL TRYING TO BE DOWN WITH THE CREW. HE WAS THE WHITE DUDE IN BLOOD IN BLOOD EXCEPT THEY DIDN'T EXCEPT HIM  ;D THEY USED HIM FOR A CHECK AND MADE HIM FEEL LIKE HE WAS PART OF THE CREW THEN BEAT HIS ASS AND TOLD HIM GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

lol at you acting like you were never a Stitches groupie defending him in previous threads  :P

CORREA

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2015, 05:55:16 PM »

just dont say nothing

i mean, i dont get what else u want me to say? the truth always beats lies....you really are a post malone fan, while i'm not a stitches fan......what more is there to say? you tryin too hard, brodie.

i do like some of malone stuff but who cares im no super fan that listens to him everyday thats just retarded and why keep bringing Malone up its irreverent and off topic here
why you not defending stitches tho thats what i want to know  :laugh: you took forever to say anything like u lost for words lol

CORREA

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2015, 06:05:30 PM »
THE NIGGA IN THE GREEN HAT IS THE ONE THAT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF STITCHES TO POINT HE CAN'T SHOW HIS FACE ON CAMERA NOW. THATS WHY HE'S SAYING HE GOT JUMPED AFTER HE GOT OUT OF JAIL. LEVEL SAID THAT FOOTAGE COMING REAL SOON WHICH WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN HIS COFFIN WHEN PEOPLE SEE THIS R&B NIGGA GIVING HIM THE BUSINESS 1 ON 1.  WHEN YOU DON'T PAY YOU GOONS YOU START LOOKING LIKE FOOD! THEM NIGGAS KNEW STITCHES WAS A SOFT WHITE BOY FROM KENDALL TRYING TO BE DOWN WITH THE CREW. HE WAS THE WHITE DUDE IN BLOOD IN BLOOD EXCEPT THEY DIDN'T EXCEPT HIM  ;D THEY USED HIM FOR A CHECK AND MADE HIM FEEL LIKE HE WAS PART OF THE CREW THEN BEAT HIS ASS AND TOLD HIM GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

lol at you acting like you were never a Stitches groupie defending him in previous threads  :P

:)

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2015, 08:32:29 PM »

just dont say nothing

i do like some of malone stuff but who cares im no super fan that listens to him everyday thats just retarded and why keep bringing Malone up its irreverent and off topic here
why you not defending stitches tho thats what i want to know  :laugh: you took forever to say anything like u lost for words lol

wtf i dont understand your foreign euro dialect, stfu

CORREA

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2015, 09:06:29 PM »

you and your Malone comments lol is that all you got  :D
just dont say nothing

why you not defending stitches tho thats what i want to know  :laugh: you took forever to say anything like u lost for words lol

ahh correa the puerto rican euro 
u know very well i live in the states lol why you stopped using CAPS THO LMAO ;D
i sense abuse of power

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2015, 09:55:07 PM »

just dont say nothing

why you not defending stitches tho thats what i want to know  :laugh: you took forever to say anything like u lost for words lol

u know very well i live in the states lol why you stopped using CAPS THO LMAO ;D
i sense abuse of power

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO POST MORE STITCHES THREADS IN HERE ALREADY IF U AINT SCARED

CORREA

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2015, 11:07:14 PM »

just dont say nothing

i sense abuse of power

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO POST MORE STITCHES THREADS IN HERE ALREADY IF U AINT SCARED

nothing new yet but of course if its game related it goes here someone posted that fat fake piece of shit rick ross on here cause of the producer well your favorite rapper can be here too if its west coast related if not it goes in the other one remember it was U who introduced co signed your boy here  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2015, 08:47:54 AM »

just dont say nothing

i sense abuse of power

nothing new yet but of course if its game related it goes here someone posted that fat fake piece of shit rick ross on here cause of the producer well your favorite rapper can be here too if its west coast related if not it goes in the other one remember it was U who introduced co signed your boy here  :laugh:

Knew u didn't have the balls

CORREA

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »

just dont say nothing

i sense abuse of power

Knew u didn't have the balls

what you want me to post the same videos now that would be retarded just wait a little bit your boy will play tough guy again  8)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2015, 04:05:44 AM »
This is The Game on the video :

I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

The Predator

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2015, 05:09:17 PM »
Stitches addresses controversy with The Game and the people that jumped him.

Stitches "For Drug Dealers Only" album available now

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1MnTIvBeLxk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1MnTIvBeLxk</a>

Their is no loyalty in this game . I only trust my 3 kids . Str8 like that. #family#dirtygame. I lost almost all my vision in my left eye . The same way they took something from me is the same way I'ma take something from them . Stay tuned. This ain't nothing to a g. An eye for an eye
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:20:21 PM by The Predator »