Author Topic: Michael Jackson is Timeless  (Read 217 times)

E. J. Rizo

Michael Jackson is Timeless
« on: April 17, 2003, 04:53:52 AM »
i just started bumpin his shit again and damn im hooked on that shit again....so fuckin tight.....Billie Jean is my fav song so uptempo and shit.....but he has so many classics.......like im in the groove right now so i had to post on that shit......had Billie Jean on repeat now for about 4-5 times....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Michael Jackson is Timeless
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2003, 09:09:42 AM »
ejrizo i agree 100%.. mj never gets borin

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2003, 09:09:55 AM »
LOL  ;D I DONT MIND BILLIE JEAN, THATS OK !!

bez

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2003, 09:42:41 AM »
He is a GOD.  Ever since that STUPID program about him I have been bumpin HIStory and Invincible.  AMazing!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2003, 10:21:54 AM »
word ever since that programme on mj i been bumpin billiejean like mad times, thats gotta be the best song ever created......i mean it could be released as a single if mj neva created it and it would blow the fuck up even with all this new technology around n shit......its my fav song of all time anyways.

peace

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2003, 10:41:21 AM »

<-----------------
 ;D
mj is da man!!!!
best songs are billie jean, they dont care about us, and various others
« Last Edit: April 17, 2003, 10:41:55 AM by <THe aNSWeR> »

kick ass album

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2003, 12:29:05 PM »
i agree i think billie jean is the greatest song ever, michael jackson has so many classic tracks though.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2003, 02:26:02 PM »
MJ is musical genius, I got all his records and mostly all his dvd shit, his performance is so incredible. Billy Jean is straight classic, I luv dat track.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2003, 10:51:55 PM »
If any of yall are hardcore enough, hit me up on instant messenger sometime.  I've got a mpeg of him performing billie jean live, and man, it's even better than usual.  At the end, he's really feelin' it, and he starts makin' a beat with his mouth, and dancin in and out of all the shadows on stage, it's incredible.  I've never seen anything even approaching this particular performance.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2003, 02:17:27 PM »
If any of yall are hardcore enough, hit me up on instant messenger sometime.  I've got a mpeg of him performing billie jean live, and man, it's even better than usual.  At the end, he's really feelin' it, and he starts makin' a beat with his mouth, and dancin in and out of all the shadows on stage, it's incredible.  I've never seen anything even approaching this particular performance.  

DAMN  :o :o

u got msn messenger?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2003, 02:26:22 PM »

I am hardcore enough believdat, i gotta represent the King hard over here cuz Germany is hating on him big time

i only got that Motown 25: yesterday, Today n Forever-Billie Jean live-performance when he did the legendary Moonwalk the very first time

ima hit u up for sure   ;D