Author Topic: Lakers lose to 76ers  (Read 599 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Lakers lose to 76ers
« on: December 01, 2015, 06:48:04 PM »
Hahahahhaha

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers lose to 76ers
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 01:15:15 AM »
that shit is funny as fuck. haha i thought the Sixers are on a quest to be as bad as theoretically possible? seems like the lakers really don't want to lose their pick. would be so great if they ended up with like 6 wins total and then the lottery gets them the 4th pick and they lose it. kobe bryant is a walking lost possession.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 08:39:22 AM »
Meanwhile Tim Duncan is leading his team to another 55 to 60 win season at the same age as Slowbe

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »
It's a celebration, my ficca..we gone keep our top 3 protected  8)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 09:29:14 AM »
Meanwhile Tim Duncan is leading his team to another 55 to 60 win season at the same age as Slowbe

Lol @ "leading" .... What is he, like the 5th best player on that team nowadays? Lmao

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 11:03:43 AM »

Lol @ "leading" .... What is he, like the 5th best player on that team nowadays? Lmao

certainly much better than kobe being like 10th best player on a horrible team
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 11:10:07 AM »

Of course it is .. Then again, Kobe doesn't have the luxury of playing for a team like the Spurs in a system like the one popavich runs, where he could be properly utilized.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 11:14:44 AM »

Of course it is .. Then again, Kobe doesn't have the luxury of playing for a team like the Spurs in a system like the one popavich runs, where he could be properly utilized.

at this point, Kobe needs to be saved from himself. I'm not sure whether byron scott is a very weak person who can't stand up to Kobe or if he/they literally decided to tank in order to keep the pick.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 11:21:28 AM »

at this point, Kobe needs to be saved from himself. I'm not sure whether byron scott is a very weak person who can't stand up to Kobe or if he/they literally decided to tank in order to keep the pick.

On this team, there is no saving necessary, considering we don't have a chance to begin with .. It's a Kobe farewell tour, nothing more, nothing less... If he was doing this on a contending team, that's when I'd be concerned.

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 10:04:43 PM »
It's like watching Griffey when he was old and broken down in his Seattle farewell tour. Just painful.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 05:57:37 AM »
It's like watching Griffey when he was old and broken down in his Seattle farewell tour. Just painful.

But he blasted again last night .. Vino 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2015, 11:29:17 PM »
It's Kobes fault he doesn't have what Duncan has

And Duncan is second most valuable behind Kawhi. L.a. is a huge ass BUST so far 20% into the year

Kobe is a top 200 player maybe

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2015, 04:49:20 AM »
It's Kobes fault he doesn't have what Duncan has

And Duncan is second most valuable behind Kawhi. L.a. is a huge ass BUST so far 20% into the year

Kobe is a top 200 player maybe

Right .. It's kobes fault that Jim buss went with mike dantoni over Phil Jackson. It's also kobes fault that faggot ass David stern vetoed the Chris Paul trade.....Kobe was handed some of the worst chips in NBA history during the final stage of his career, and there's no way to argue that.