Author Topic: Great article on why Kobe does NOT rank in top 10 all time  (Read 1535 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Great article on why Kobe does NOT rank in top 10 all time
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 03:49:44 PM »
Jordan started winning championships by passing the ball and taking smart shots.  Kobe somehow won with Shaq and Pau pulling in Kobe Assists.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 04:36:13 PM »
Jordan started winning championships by passing the ball and taking smart shots.  Kobe somehow won with Shaq and Pau pulling in Kobe Assists.

And James harden has never won so u don't even belong in the discussion

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 07:04:14 PM »
Ahh the strawman routine

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2015, 07:20:50 PM »
Real talk always wins

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2015, 08:30:07 AM »
Sccit you have zero credibility on this site since you have the most biased opinion and everyone knows you ride Kobes jock more than Vanessa does.  Not many of the comments you make are ever taken seriously in the sports section, and you have no chill when it comes to Kobe.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2015, 08:38:45 AM »
Luckily we only have to deal with him for a few more months before he commits seppuku during Kobe's last game.

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2015, 08:41:44 AM »
LOL.  I wonder whos jock is next after Kobe retires?

Or maybe NIK will retire from DubCC when Kobe retires from the NBA.  You know that post count is 3/4 full of straight Kobe dick riding. 

I bet LAMB has a Kobe dedication track in the works right now :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2015, 08:42:04 AM »
Sccit you have zero credibility on this site since you have the most biased opinion and everyone knows you ride Kobes jock more than Vanessa does.  Not many of the comments you make are ever taken seriously in the sports section, and you have no chill when it comes to Kobe.

considering youre a retard who has zero basketball knowledge, probably never played the game, and are known for welching on bets, i'm pretty sure my credibility is a tad bit higher than yours......

and if u dont wanna take my word for it, u can take the word of the countless nba legends i posted quotes from......or be a fuckin faggot and take the word of some salty journalist who looks like he can be your older brother.

Remedy360

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2015, 08:45:02 AM »
This is pretty dumb. Outside of watching him my whole life you can't discount what his peers and those who played before him say about him. Yeah he rubbed people the wrong way but the guy is universally respected as one of the greats.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2015, 08:46:58 AM »
This is pretty dumb. Outside of watching him my whole life you can't discount what his peers and those who played before him say about him. Yeah he rubbed people the wrong way but the guy is universally respected as one of the greats.

i think i know why this welching faggot from canada is mad

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AQd2h4X0O2E" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AQd2h4X0O2E</a>

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2015, 08:49:34 AM »
Theres no disputing hes one of the greats.  One of the greats can still be a top 20-25 player of all time.

Hes not better than Jordan, Magic, Bird, Oscar, Wilt, Kareem, or LeBron.  A lot of people who watched both say that Jerry West was better as well.  NIK thinks its a given that Kobe is the second greatest or even better than MJ.  The fact players are saying hes one of the greats is no surprise, but its not like theyre straight up saying hes better than this guy or that guy either.  All depends on what your opinion is of "one of the greats"

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2015, 08:51:38 AM »
How predictable, NIK now coming with the old "welching fag from canada" insults since Im not stuck to Kobes nut sack.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2015, 08:54:13 AM »
.  One of the greats can still be a top 20-25 player of all time.

Hes not better than LeBron.  

LMFAO U ARE FINISHED....EVEN HIS BIGGEST HATERS WHO WANT TO SEE HIM DIE DONT RANK HIM OUTSIDE THE 10-15, AND THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO SPEND THEIR LIFE TRYNA DISCREDIT HIS GREATNESS. THE FUNNY PART IS THAT ROCKET GROUPIE IS TROLLING, BUT UR NON-BASKETBALL PLAYING ASS ACTUALLY BELIEVES WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. INCREDILE

The fact players are saying hes one of the greats is no surprise, but its not like theyre straight up saying hes better than this guy or that guy either.  All depends on what your opinion is of "one of the greats"

NOBODY IS SAYING HE'S "ONE OF THE GREATS"...READ THE QUOTE AGAIN, GAYBOY. THEY'RE CALLING HIM THE GREATEST LAKER, GREATEST OF ALL TIME, GREATEST OF THIS GENERATION...NOT "TOP 20-25"...I SWEAR TO GOD, U DESERVE TO BE STOMPED OUT FOR BEING THIS DUMB.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2015, 08:54:38 AM »
How predictable, NIK now coming with the old "welching fag from canada" insults since Im not stuck to Kobes nut sack.

NO, NOT BECAUSE OF THAT......BECAUSE YOU'RE A WELCHING FAG FROM CANADA.

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2015, 09:08:05 AM »

NO, NOT BECAUSE OF THAT......BECAUSE YOU'RE A WELCHING FAG FROM CANADA.
doesnt bother me coming from a wannabe jewish rapper who lives off his rich parents and goes to sleep with Kobe posters on the ceiling of his bedroom.  Might as well call a spade a spade