Author Topic: Pusha T Disses Tyga On "M.F.T.R."  (Read 136 times)

CORREA

Pusha T Disses Tyga On "M.F.T.R."
« on: December 07, 2015, 11:24:44 PM »
Pusha T calls out Tyga on a track from his forthcoming Darkest Before Dawn: The Prelude album.

The lyrics for "M.F.T.R." were released via Genius prior to the project's December 18 release. On the song, Pusha T compares himself to successful New York Yankees baseball players, contrasting himself from Tyga.

"No retirement plans, no Derek Jeters / We all know I did it, Rodriguez / The illusion of money we don’t believe in / You ask me, Tyga looking like a genius / I’m Kim Jong of the crack song / Gil Scott-Heron to the black poem / Woo, the revolution will be televised / ‘Cause we done see all and they telling lies," he raps on the track, which features The-Dream.

The Virginia Beach, Virginia rapper also makes a general diss to rappers who don't live the lifestyle they portray.

"Niggas talking it, but ain’t living it / Two years later admitting it, all them niggas is renting shit / They ask why I’m still talking dope, why not? / The biggest rappers in the game broke, viola" he raps.

The user comments suggest this is aimed at Lil Wayne, who is suing his label, Cash Money, for millions of dollars and whose home was raided by police because he owes money to a private jet company.

Pusha T also disses Lil Wayne on "Untouchable."

me1

Re: Pusha T Disses Tyga On "M.F.T.R."
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 04:08:34 AM »
Not a diss

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: Pusha T Disses Tyga On "M.F.T.R."
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 01:57:15 AM »