Author Topic: 50 flop Interrupts Interview To Clown Rick Ross For Only Selling 34K Albums  (Read 627 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YFOwsDHX2hk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YFOwsDHX2hk</a>

Mr. Theo

This guy is a clown..

50 Cent died in 2006. HIS MUSIC DIED

Dre ended 50 career when left him out of Comton.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

CORREA

This guy is a clown..

50 Cent died in 2006. HIS MUSIC DIED

Dre ended 50 career when left him out of Comton.

50 flop music died after his 2nd album

DRGNBLZN

Curtis and BISD were both better than The Massacre.

CORREA

Curtis and BISD were both better than The Massacre.

and The Massacre outsold everything after The Massacre put together

Blood$

50 should talk, his last album did 40K first week and barely broke 100K overall lol his next probably won't even do those numbers but fuck the sales anyway

WestWestYA

50 should talk, his last album did 40K first week and barely broke 100K overall lol his next probably won't even do those numbers but fuck the sales anyway
But wasn't 50 pence album independent unlike Rick Cakes album which was on a major?

Blood$

But wasn't 50 pence album independent unlike Rick Cakes album which was on a major?

I was gonna bring up that point as well but 50 still ultimately had a harder decline than Ross is having now in terms of sales, plus Def Jam has BEEN fucking up with promo on basically all of their artists this year look how they did Lil Durk, Gunplay, Vince Staples, Jeezy, Jada, etc.

Matty

i feel there has to be something horribly wrong with a person when they make so many threads about things they dislike.

Blood$

i feel there has to be something horribly wrong with a person when they make so many threads about things they dislike.

we will never get an explanation for it, he has to be mentally challenged, in which case we should not be making fun of him and simply ignoring all of his threads

Remedy360

Re: 50 flop Interrupts Interview To Clown Rick Ross For Only Selling 34K Albums
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 05:50:36 AM »

we will never get an explanation for it, he has to be mentally challenged, in which case we should not be making fun of him and simply ignoring all of his threads

Good point.