Author Topic: Drake Fans “Blew Up” a Philadelphia DA’s Phone Begging Her to Arrest cockroach  (Read 265 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/52zSmfHw9Wo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/52zSmfHw9Wo</a>

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:45:02 AM by the relavant one »

Blood$

Drake fans = fuckboys and white girls

CORREA

his ass needs to go to jail for the crime of a shit rapper that's what i always loved about beefs even tho this one was weak the garbage gets exposed quick nothing new to me cause i already knew long ago im wondering what happened to all those meek fans lol they jumped on another band wagon and i don't blame them

Blood$

his ass needs to go to jail for the crime of a shit rapper that's what i always loved about beefs even tho this one was weak the garbage gets exposed quick nothing new to me cause i already knew long ago im wondering what happened to all those meek fans lol they jumped on another band wagon and i don't blame them

not really... just wait until Dreamchasers 4 drops and those bandwagon fans you speak of will re-appear  8)

Blasphemy

• 'G'
I like some of his records lol 8) But I agree some of these motherfuckers are weird, also that whole Beef was weak ass fuck. If that was the biggest beef of 2015 then mainstream rap is officially sissified, took 9 years, but it's finally done. I'm not surprised the Westcoast is back on top, maybe some of our Westside testosterone will actually rub off on these fucking pussys and they'll start producing real shit again, and that goes for the East 2.

CORREA

I like some of his records lol 8) But I agree some of these motherfuckers are weird, also that whole Beef was weak ass fuck. If that was the biggest beef of 2015 then mainstream rap is officially sissified, took 9 years, but it's finally done. I'm not surprised the Westcoast is back on top, maybe some of our Westside testosterone will actually rub off on these fucking pussys and they'll start producing real shit again, and that goes for the East 2.

Westcoast is back on top?
its not even bout that no more

CORREA

not really... just wait until Dreamchasers 4 drops and those bandwagon fans you speak of will re-appear  8)
he does something major
we gotta see depends on how many more Ls he takes before that comes out and of course if the music is even good i dont think his "fans" were happy that a r&b diva destroyed him i dont think they coming back unless he does something major and a mixtape isnt major unless ur a real star 

Blasphemy

• 'G'
I just found out that nigga Drake has a lipstick line

jokes aside  Actually some designer came out wit multiple ones named after people in his life or some shit. Still though, that's some fucked up shit, Lipstick and Hip-Hop sounds like some faggot ass reality tv show starring Frank Ocean.

DRGNBLZN

unless Drake is your thing, No it isn't lol

I still laugh at the fact that people think "Back To Back" was one of the hardest records they ever heard in their life. Sad thing about this is i don't even think Drake approves of half of his fanbase other than him getting paid from it.

Blasphemy

• 'G'

unless Drake is your thing, No it isn't lol

I still laugh at the fact that people think "Back To Back" was one of the hardest records they ever heard in their life. Sad thing about this is i don't even think Drake approves of half of his fanbase other than him getting paid from it.

If people think that "Back to back" shit was the one of the hardest, they need to stop smoking meth. Tell them to take there ass straight to youtube and look up Ether, Hit Em Up, No Vaseline, and my personal fave "Who's Fucking who" by CMW. Watch as they piss in there pants if they honestly think "Back to Back" was hard, with they weak ass. West has been back, especially this year we've had a lot of good quality critically acclaimed releases, plus the N.W.A Movie, N.W.A It's self getting into the Rock and Roll Halll of Fame. It's not the G-Funk era of dominance but the West had a lot of exposure.