Author Topic: Jerry Heller Talks new N.W.A. Movie, His Lawsuit, Eazy E & More  (Read 1741 times)

abusive

Jerry Heller Talks new N.W.A. Movie, His Lawsuit, Eazy E & More
« on: December 20, 2015, 08:40:22 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KnPjhvzMv_k" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KnPjhvzMv_k</a>
White Label Radio brought back Jerry Heller to discuss his thoughts on the recent N.W.A. biopic, his lawsuit, his legacy and more.

Follow us online @whitelabelradio
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
Re: Jerry Heller Talks new N.W.A. Movie, His Lawsuit, Eazy E & More
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 06:38:39 AM »
Jerry Hellers a fucking vampire. They're going to say all the shit is artistic license, if Officer Ricky can win this kike doesn't have a chance.

abusive

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 08:36:39 AM »
Part Two: Jerry Heller talks Ice Cube, No Vaseline, The Game and more....
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JyFIiVRuFqA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JyFIiVRuFqA</a>

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 06:09:39 PM »
Jerry Hellers a fucking vampire. They're going to say all the shit is artistic license, if Officer Ricky can win this kike doesn't have a chance.

Naah he makes good points tho .. The movie had holes and bs from beginnin to end. And kill that kike shit bruh.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 01:01:32 AM »

Naah he makes good points tho .. The movie had holes and bs from beginnin to end. And kill that kike shit bruh.
What good points??? The Christ Killer doesn't have a chance, think about it, he's going to go up against 4 people who are going to back up there side as how they view the situation. I always wondered how all these other artist he supposedly represented felt about Heller??? I always wondered how come by the 80s all he was representing was a bunch of Electro-Funk artist??? He always used that excuse "if what I did was illegal how come I never got sued??". Before he goes into interviews he stipulates that they can not mention his firing at ruthless, nor the issues in regards to his shitty contracts. So all you end up with his the same bullshit story about him meeting N.W.A with the same old ass stories.

Face it he's a fucking leech, and he's trying to rewrite history. Talking about when he heard Boyz n the Hood he thought it was an amazing record, when the reality is everyone involved back then had no idea what the fuck to do with it. They had no idea how to market it, sell it, if it was going to be a hit, or if it was going to be straight up rejected it when the song was introduced to the industry, That's part of N.W.A history, that the group literally come outta no where with these records that confused the industry but ended up becoming hits (even without proper charting/radio play), and forced the industry to follow suit on rap. To follow these independent people.

Then he keeps talking all this wannabe god father talk about he should of "let" eazy E kill Suge Knight. Let?? LOL Where does he get this shit, Everyone at the time knew who Eazy was, hell that's why Suge Knight never actually physically fucked up Eazy when they had that whole incident with Dr. Dre's contract. He's trying to portray himself more powerful then what he actually was.

I'm not denying he didn't help N.W.A because he did, helped them get into the industry and he did open doors for em.

But the fact he's butt hurt over cube calling a him jew, not a oven dodger, not a fucking kike, not a bucket of ash, but the fucking word Jew??? LOL that pretty much signifies to me he's a leech and a hypocrite.

He got the same amount of anger from that 1 track, that all them people did on all the songs the group released back in the day. Like all the women was pissed because of "A Bitch iz a Bitch" all the shit N.W.A was talking, but he ignore that shit because he was getting paid, but when it was his peoples turn on the slab, he got butt hurt just like all the rest.

So what has he done since he got fired??? Jack shit from what I can tell, I haven't heard 1 new act that he's managing or pushing. All he does is just keep leeching off the success of N.W.A.

Jerry Heller is nothing but a shyster who's bloodline should of ended at Auschwitz. The only reason I have an issue, is because all the people involved did more work, but he's still constantly going on in interviews talking like he found them motherfuckers, when in reality it was Eazy.  and before anyone mentions yes, I know essentially every member of N.W.A fucked up there own people in terms of money at some point. Only reason I'm talkin about heller is because he's the Main topic of discussion. They're all hypocrites for allowing/doing that shit also.

Edit: Honestly I don't even know why the fuck were still talking about it, this shit is old as fuck, we've had this discussion for YEARS on dubcc. Fuck it  I'm out, I concede, you win, he had valid points. I'll be back in another 5 years if this sites still around, maybe then this site will actually have a pulse. peace.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:19:19 AM by Blasphemy »

abusive

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 03:48:18 AM »
^ lol @ Christ killer. Jewish people aren't the same as Jews. According to the bible, Jews are Black African people with woolly hair. Jewish people practice a religion which takes the history/religion of the Jews and replaces it with themselves. I want to introduce more subjects like that to Train Of Thought but so far the little bit I have posted has fallen on deaf ears.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 09:57:09 AM »
^ lol @ Christ killer. Jewish people aren't the same as Jews. According to the bible, Jews are Black African people with woolly hair. Jewish people practice a religion which takes the history/religion of the Jews and replaces it with themselves. I want to introduce more subjects like that to Train Of Thought but so far the little bit I have posted has fallen on deaf ears.

Lmao no .. Jews of the bible were middle-eastern, olive complexion, just like u see in the middle-east nowadays .. there were no Africans in the middle-east at that time. The wooly hair is the classic Jew fro, the skin was brown/olive complexion, never African black, but more like the balance between black and white.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 10:03:10 AM »

What good points??? The Christ Killer doesn't have a chance, think about it, he's going to go up against 4 people who are going to back up there side as how they view the situation. I always wondered how all these other artist he supposedly represented felt about Heller??? I always wondered how come by the 80s all he was representing was a bunch of Electro-Funk artist??? He always used that excuse "if what I did was illegal how come I never got sued??". Before he goes into interviews he stipulates that they can not mention his firing at ruthless, nor the issues in regards to his shitty contracts. So all you end up with his the same bullshit story about him meeting N.W.A with the same old ass stories.

Face it he's a fucking leech, and he's trying to rewrite history. Talking about when he heard Boyz n the Hood he thought it was an amazing record, when the reality is everyone involved back then had no idea what the fuck to do with it. They had no idea how to market it, sell it, if it was going to be a hit, or if it was going to be straight up rejected it when the song was introduced to the industry, That's part of N.W.A history, that the group literally come outta no where with these records that confused the industry but ended up becoming hits (even without proper charting/radio play), and forced the industry to follow suit on rap. To follow these independent people.

Then he keeps talking all this wannabe god father talk about he should of "let" eazy E kill Suge Knight. Let?? LOL Where does he get this shit, Everyone at the time knew who Eazy was, hell that's why Suge Knight never actually physically fucked up Eazy when they had that whole incident with Dr. Dre's contract. He's trying to portray himself more powerful then what he actually was.

I'm not denying he didn't help N.W.A because he did, helped them get into the industry and he did open doors for em.

But the fact he's butt hurt over cube calling a him jew, not a oven dodger, not a fucking kike, not a bucket of ash, but the fucking word Jew??? LOL that pretty much signifies to me he's a leech and a hypocrite.

He got the same amount of anger from that 1 track, that all them people did on all the songs the group released back in the day. Like all the women was pissed because of "A Bitch iz a Bitch" all the shit N.W.A was talking, but he ignore that shit because he was getting paid, but when it was his peoples turn on the slab, he got butt hurt just like all the rest.

So what has he done since he got fired??? Jack shit from what I can tell, I haven't heard 1 new act that he's managing or pushing. All he does is just keep leeching off the success of N.W.A.

Jerry Heller is nothing but a shyster who's bloodline should of ended at Auschwitz. The only reason I have an issue, is because all the people involved did more work, but he's still constantly going on in interviews talking like he found them motherfuckers, when in reality it was Eazy.  and before anyone mentions yes, I know essentially every member of N.W.A fucked up there own people in terms of money at some point. Only reason I'm talkin about heller is because he's the Main topic of discussion. They're all hypocrites for allowing/doing that shit also.

Edit: Honestly I don't even know why the fuck were still talking about it, this shit is old as fuck, we've had this discussion for YEARS on dubcc. Fuck it  I'm out, I concede, you win, he had valid points. I'll be back in another 5 years if this sites still around, maybe then this site will actually have a pulse. peace.

We still talkin about it because the movie revealed new falsities, and it's generating new interviews.. And when he says the movie was full of shit, he comes off as sincere to me. Now, did he fuck people over? That I don't know. But what he says about cube, dre, eazy in the interviews all sounds genuine and on point. I could be wrong, but it's not about winnin or losing. Just about whether or not heller was truly the villain he was painted to be, or if he was jus the fall man.

abusive

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 01:56:33 PM »

Lmao no .. Jews of the bible were middle-eastern, olive complexion, just like u see in the middle-east nowadays .. there were no Africans in the middle-east at that time. The wooly hair is the classic Jew fro, the skin was brown/olive complexion, never African black, but more like the balance between black and white.

*scratches head*
You are saying Jews of the bible are olive complexion but some olives are black anyway.

The problem with that general statement that is widely taught is that olives come in several different colors.

Let's see what the old King James Version says-
Skin:
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Hair:
Speaking of Jesus Christ, The King Of The Jews:
Revelation 1:14
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Song of Songs 5:11
His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

Not once is brown used to describe anyone's skin in the bible.
==================
Jewish isn't mentioned once in the Old or New Testament. They are a made up people just as the Palestinians are.

Lastly, Israel is on the continent of Africa.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 03:40:50 PM »

*scratches head*
You are saying Jews of the bible are olive complexion but some olives are black anyway.

The problem with that general statement that is widely taught is that olives come in several different colors.

Skin:

Hair:
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

==================
Jewish isn't mentioned once in the Old or New Testament. They are a made up people just as the Palestinians are.

Lmao so much misinfo, I don't know where to begin .. First of all, stop using the New Testament to describe Jews, because it's just a rewritten version of the Torah with a bunch of additions, not given to the people by God, as the og book was, in a public event, in front of all, acknowpedged by all the major religions. There are thousands of versions of the new testement, but only one Torah, not one word has ever been changed or re-written.. Secondly, Israel is not in Africa lolsmh, it's in the heart of the middle-east, right between all the Arab nations. and lastly, the Jews lived as slaves in the sun, so of course they were dark in complexion. See:

This is what real Israeli jews look like. Olive complexion (look it up).. And if they were to live doing slave work in the sun, they'd turn very very dark. So stop, look, and listen, because u spreadin hella lies and misinfo brodie.

abusive

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 05:59:34 PM »

*scratches head*

Skin:

Hair:

==================

Lmao so much misinfo, I don't know where to begin .. First of all, stop using the New Testament to describe Jews, because it's just a rewritten version of the Torah with a bunch of additions, not given to the people by God, as the og book was, in a public event, in front of all, acknowpedged by all the major religions. There are thousands of versions of the new testement, but only one Torah, not one word has ever been changed or re-written.. Secondly, Israel is not in Africa lolsmh, it's in the heart of the middle-east, right between all the Arab nations. and lastly, the Jews lived as slaves in the sun, so of course they were dark in complexion. See:

This is what real Israeli jews look like. Olive complexion (look it up).. And if they were to live doing slave work in the sun, they'd turn very very dark. So stop, look, and listen, because u spreadin hella lies and misinfo brodie.
You're getting ahead of yourself, don't you think?

Even if I were to remove the New Testament verse the Old ones still describe Black people. So you were wrong when you said; "more like the balance between black and white". So if you were wrong then, why on earth should I believe you now?

You expect me to believe that the picture you posted is what those verses were describing?

I don't see "Black as an oven" here.

Which olive color even though the text clearly says Black? I'm not going to look it up, you tell me.

Also, you said Jews of the bible yet you show me a recent photo of some guys. With the globalization that has taken place within the past one hundred years alone, why would you assume that the people in biblical times looked like that? Plus you use the term a 'real Israeli' when that is like saying a real American. Israel today just as America today is comprised of lots of different people.
Here are some more real Israeli Jews.

These are the seven continents of the world, which one is Israel on? Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe or Australia.

The rest of what you are saying is simply what that religion teaches. That doesn't mean it's true simply because they believe it.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 07:03:37 PM »

*scratches head*

Skin:

Hair:

==================

Even if I were to remove the New Testament verse the Old ones still describe Black people. So you were wrong when you said; "more like the balance between black and white". So if you were wrong then, why on earth should I believe you now?

You expect me to believe that the picture you posted is what those verses were describing?

Which olive color even though the text clearly says Black? I'm not going to look it up, you tell me.

Also, you said Jews of the bible yet you show me a recent photo of some guys. With the globalization that has taken place within the past one hundred years alone, why would you assume that the people in biblical times looked like that? Plus you use the term a 'real Israeli' when that is like saying a real American. Israel today just as America today is comprised of lots of different people.

These are the seven continents of the world, which one is Israel on? Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe or Australia.

The rest of what you are saying is simply what that religion teaches. That doesn't mean it's true simply because they believe it.

Lol smh u stay missin the point .. Israel is not in Africa, google it young'n.. And I never said those Israelis were the same color as the Israelis from the bible, but rather the same bloodline. And yea, have them Israelis doin slave work in the scorcherin desert sand 24/7 and they will turn very dark. It's common sense. And yea, there are Israelis of all races nowadays, but the Israelis that descend from the Israelites of Canaan are the same Israelis that descend from the Middle East, spanning generations back. Similar bloodline to the Arabs, almost identical. You talkin to an Israeli whos family tree traces to Israel from the beginning of time, so like I said, please fall back on your misinformed bs fam.

abusive

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 09:33:14 AM »

*scratches head*

Skin:

Hair:

==================

Lol smh u stay missin the point .. Israel is not in Africa, google it young'n.. And I never said those Israelis were the same color as the Israelis from the bible, but rather the same bloodline. And yea, have them Israelis doin slave work in the scorcherin desert sand 24/7 and they will turn very dark. It's common sense. And yea, there are Israelis of all races nowadays, but the Israelis that descend from the Israelites of Canaan are the same Israelis that descend from the Middle East, spanning generations back. Similar bloodline to the Arabs, almost identical. You talkin to an Israeli whos family tree traces to Israel from the beginning of time, so like I said, please fall back on your misinformed bs fam.
You dodged the continent question.

I never said that you said they were the same color, you can't because they aren't. Very dark isn't Black.

Genesis 32:28
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

You do realize that Israel was a man and the land was named after him right? That would make the children of Israel and his descendants a people. A people that is Black. How do you explain them going from being Black to this? Evolution?

You mean to tell me that if Jerry just gets a tan that he'll turn Black and he'll grow an afro?

You showing a pic from today and since it's a guy who lives in Israel I'm suppose to believe that he's automatically a descendant of Israel? You don't see the flaw in that argument? Obviously being Jewish is a religion which anyone can become apart of. Being a descendant of Israel is something completely different. Just because you live in Israel doesn't mean you are of that bloodline just like converting to that religion doesn't make you apart of that bloodline. That's why the religion states they are of the bloodline but that's just what they believe. There is ZERO proof of it. ZERO, NONE.

Even if I were to take your theory that the man in the pic would turn Black after prolonged periods of time in the sun, what about his hair? I don't see any bushy, woolly hair.

Song Of Songs 5:11

Judges 16:19
And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

I don't see any locks. His hair is straight. He'd have to go through alot of trouble to get his hair to lock. Again, you don't see the flaw in that argument? It's obvious that the guy in the pic comes from a totally different people than what the text describes.

As far as your disregarding the New Testament comment. The New is a continuation of the Old from the beginning until the end. Just because you and your people don't want to believe it doesn't make it invalid. Going by just the Old would mean that something is missing. Watch this:

Daniel 9:26 -
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

You guys say that Jesus wasn't the Messiah and that the Messiah hasn't come yet, right? Then how do you explain the Old Testament prophecy above? Was not the city and the sanctuary destroyed in 70 a.d.? Does not the Arch of Titus depict the looting of the temple that the romans destroyed? So yeah The Messiah has indeed come in the first century and the Temple was indeed destroyed shortly thereafter, hence the talk of building a New Temple right now.

Who I'm really talking to is someone who grew up with a belief system that has never pondered these types of things. It's cool, the first step is always denial so I aint mad at you. Hopefully though over time you will face the truth and change your outlook on life. You've been lied to but now you have a responsibility to move forward in the truth.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 05:03:01 PM by abusive »

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 02:58:56 PM »
take all that religious biblical shit to Train Of Thought  :rant:

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2016, 02:57:41 PM »

*scratches head*

Skin:

Hair:

==================

You dodged the continent question.

I never said that you said they were the same color, you can't because they aren't. Very dark isn't Black.

Genesis 32:28
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

You do realize that Israel was a man and the land was named after him right? That would make the children of Israel and his descendants a people. A people that is Black. How do you explain them going from being Black to this? Evolution?

You mean to tell me that if Jerry just gets a tan that he'll turn Black and he'll grow an afro?

You showing a pic from today and since it's a guy who lives in Israel I'm suppose to believe that he's automatically a descendant of Israel? You don't see the flaw in that argument? Obviously being Jewish is a religion which anyone can become apart of. Being a descendant of Israel is something completely different. Just because you live in Israel doesn't mean you are of that bloodline just like converting to that religion doesn't make you apart of that bloodline. That's why the religion states they are of the bloodline but that's just what they believe. There is ZERO proof of it. ZERO, NONE.

Even if I were to take your theory that the man in the pic would turn Black after prolonged periods of time in the sun, what about his hair? I don't see any bushy, woolly hair.

Song Of Songs 5:11

Judges 16:19
And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

I don't see any locks. His hair is straight. He'd have to go through alot of trouble to get his hair to lock. Again, you don't see the flaw in that argument? It's obvious that the guy in the pic comes from a totally different people than what the text describes.

As far as your disregarding the New Testament comment. The New is a continuation of the Old from the beginning until the end. Just because you and your people don't want to believe it doesn't make it invalid. Going by just the Old would mean that something is missing. Watch this:

Daniel 9:26 -
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

You guys say that Jesus wasn't the Messiah and that the Messiah hasn't come yet, right? Then how do you explain the Old Testament prophecy above? Was not the city and the sanctuary destroyed in 70 a.d.? Does not the Arch of Titus depict the looting of the temple that the romans destroyed? So yeah The Messiah has indeed come in the first century and the Temple was indeed destroyed shortly thereafter, hence the talk of building a New Temple right now.

Who I'm really talking to is someone who grew up with a belief system that has never pondered these types of things. It's cool, the first step is always denial so I aint mad at you. Hopefully though over time you will face the truth and change your outlook on life. You've been lied to but now you have a responsibility to move forward in the truth.

Bruh Israel is on the continent of Asia.. Google is your friend.

And no, Jerry won't turn dark under the sun, because he's not an Israeli Jew, but rather an American Jew who's family tree probably traces to European blood via converted tribes.. Basically, most of what you're saying is bs. Are u not familiar wit the classic Jew fro? Do u not know what happens to hair like that when it's not washed for a prolonged period, it turns into dreadlocks .. This is not some groundbreaking shit here, it's common sense which needs to be applied off top before u go too deep into the nonsense. where u really fucked up is in thinking all the modern day Jews nowadays share the same blood.. Also, The New Testament is proven as invalid, because 1.it literally takes shit from the Old Testament and re-writes it, such as 70 males from Jacobs loins came to Egypt in the original scriptures vs 75 males in the re-written scriptures.. there are thousands of different versions of the New Testament, and a lot of it contradicts the original scriptures, which there is only one version of .. The OG, handed to Moses by God, in a public event witnessed by people of all creeds and religions, and never denied by any of the major religions, but rather acknowledged to the fullest extent. Badically, your entire post is founded on ignorant bullshit, you couldn't even specificy the distinction between a middle-eastern Israeli Jew and a white American Jew, which just goes to show u still at the beginning stages of understanding the dynamic of all this. I'd suggest and challenge you to watch a documentary by rabbi Yosef Mizrachi  called the purpose of life.. And if u can debunk any of his findings, get back at me wit that, I'll be waiting. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:03:13 PM by Sccit »