Author Topic: PAPA DELONTE WEST ON LEBRON: "U SUCK..YOU NEED ALLSTARS AROUND YOU TO WIN"  (Read 1214 times)

Sccit

Re: PAPA DELONTE WEST ON LEBRON: "U SUCK..YOU NEED ALLSTARS AROUND YOU TO WIN"
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 05:36:11 PM »
It's because you can easily disrespect LeBron without any type of social repercussion. I'm sure Wade hates Kobe, but talking shit on twitter ala West or Green would make him look bad.

With many other black superstars, you cannot even talk shit about them for valid reasons without being called a racist or uncle tom.

lol @ wade hates Kobe .. Is that why he called Kobe the 2nd greatest of all time and greatest player of this generation? Yet another slap to the face of beta bron.

Exactly my point - he hates him, and still says good things about him due to social repercussions he fears if he exposed his true feelings. If people were as disrespectful towards Kobe as they are to LeBron, society and the media would punish them.
It's actually an interesting phenomenon how LeBron achieved outlaw status without any kind of outlawish behaviour.

It's because Lebron is a punk bitch .. Beta males are much easier to shit on without any consequence. An effeminate dude is generally not guna get as much respect as he would like. The laws of nature.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 05:39:54 PM »
You can apply that to everybody.  He should blast Kobe for the same thing.

Kobe won with pau as a second fiddle .. Lebron needs an alpha superstar on the team to succeed. That ain't pau.

Kobe rode the coat tails of two of the best low post players in the league, you are high.

Lmao "the two best post players in the league", Andrew Bynum averaged 7 points and 5 rebounds in the finals retard. Limited by injury his entire career.... Pau gasol was good but not pippen, kareem, wade, mchale type sidekick, he was criticized by the media and dubbed "pau gasoft" .. All-star, but not superstar... But I guess u can't appreciate winners (Kobe) when you're constantly rooting for losers (Harden). i c u

Bynum was a nobody, I'm talking about Shaq you clown

So what's your excuse for him going back to back in 09-10? Would harden have done the same??

He had Pau, and why do you keep strawmanning this argument with Harden you sound like a bitch

Because you're a harden supporter tryna shit on Kobe .. Either you are the dumbest muthafucka here or u see how ironic that is and you're pretending not to in order to save face.

Anyways, faggot, read your posts before u enter submit .. "He had pau" lmao u said that with the same confidence as some1 sayin "he had pippen".. Slap yourself hoe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 01:52:54 AM »
It's because you can easily disrespect LeBron without any type of social repercussion. I'm sure Wade hates Kobe, but talking shit on twitter ala West or Green would make him look bad.

With many other black superstars, you cannot even talk shit about them for valid reasons without being called a racist or uncle tom.

lol @ wade hates Kobe .. Is that why he called Kobe the 2nd greatest of all time and greatest player of this generation? Yet another slap to the face of beta bron.

Exactly my point - he hates him, and still says good things about him due to social repercussions he fears if he exposed his true feelings. If people were as disrespectful towards Kobe as they are to LeBron, society and the media would punish them.
It's actually an interesting phenomenon how LeBron achieved outlaw status without any kind of outlawish behaviour.

It's nice to see that 7even still doesn't let facts get in the way of his sports arguments.
Immediately after Heat-Lakers games the past few seasons, Wade often sought out Bryant for both advice on his mental approach to the game as well as to check on his injury rehab. After the Heat's win in Los Angeles in January, Wade sent word from the Heat's locker room to make sure Bryant didn't leave Staples Center until the two had time to talk. A year earlier, Bryant hung out at the Heat's arena long after the game for photos with Wade's family.
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/21385/heats-dwyane-wade-relishes-final-clashes-with-kobe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2015, 04:51:50 AM »

Kobe won with pau as a second fiddle .. Lebron needs an alpha superstar on the team to succeed. That ain't pau.

Kobe rode the coat tails of two of the best low post players in the league, you are high.

Lmao "the two best post players in the league", Andrew Bynum averaged 7 points and 5 rebounds in the finals retard. Limited by injury his entire career.... Pau gasol was good but not pippen, kareem, wade, mchale type sidekick, he was criticized by the media and dubbed "pau gasoft" .. All-star, but not superstar... But I guess u can't appreciate winners (Kobe) when you're constantly rooting for losers (Harden). i c u

So what's your excuse for him going back to back in 09-10? Would harden have done the same??

He had Pau, and why do you keep strawmanning this argument with Harden you sound like a bitch

Because you're a harden supporter tryna shit on Kobe .. Either you are the dumbest muthafucka here or u see how ironic that is and you're pretending not to in order to save face.

Anyways, faggot, read your posts before u enter submit .. "He had pau" lmao u said that with the same confidence as some1 sayin "he had pippen".. Slap yourself hoe

You just altered the original argument.  Kobe needed All Stars to win.  He had plenty, just like everyone.

I forgot how circular arguing with you was.  You start some ridiculous post, people counter, you come back with FUCK [insert that persons star player] they ask how that is relevant you then promote your album

Whatever, Merry Christmas dude.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:56:50 AM by Citizen-Y »

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2015, 09:34:13 AM »

You just altered the original argument.  Kobe needed All Stars to win.  He had plenty, just like everyone.

I forgot how circular arguing with you was.  You start some ridiculous post, people counter, you come back with FUCK [insert that persons star player] they ask how that is relevant you then promote your album

Whatever, Merry Christmas dude.

happy holidays faggot

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2015, 02:59:46 AM »

It's nice to see that 7even still doesn't let facts get in the way of his sports arguments.
Immediately after Heat-Lakers games the past few seasons, Wade often sought out Bryant for both advice on his mental approach to the game as well as to check on his injury rehab. After the Heat's win in Los Angeles in January, Wade sent word from the Heat's locker room to make sure Bryant didn't leave Staples Center until the two had time to talk. A year earlier, Bryant hung out at the Heat's arena long after the game for photos with Wade's family.
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/21385/heats-dwyane-wade-relishes-final-clashes-with-kobe

Well I do not want to go through the process of finding quotes, but you probably remember how Wade intentionally punched Kobe in the face during a meaningless All-Star Game like it was Game 7 in the Finals or how Wade constantly refused to give Kobe respect when someone prompted him to do so. Interviewers often fetch for compliments for Kobe, and Wade denied their request pretty often.

"Is it an honor to be at an event that features so many great players, ala Kobe"?

Wade [irritated, obviously thinking "wtf, I'm a skilled superstar myself, bitch"]: No, I just go out and have fun and hope the audience enjoys it.

"Isn't it amazing how Kobe is still the leading scorer in the NBA after so many years of wear and tear?"

Wade: With Durant in the league, I don't know how long this is going to last.

You can trust me that this happened.

But Wade hating Kobe isn't even my point here, I couldn't care less, Wade is a bitch to me. Nowitzki and many other respectable players genuinely respect and like Kobe, I do not argue that at all.

The point is, imagine someone like Draymond Green shitting on Kobe on his twitter account the same way he shits on LeBron. He would face much, much tougher repercussions.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 03:06:20 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 12:55:05 PM »
The point is you're full of shit and you know it. You make up shit about Kobe and find it justifiable simply because you don't like him. Now you are just making up quotes and pretending that you're paraphrasing Wade. And if you actually read the link I posted, Wade addresses the All-Star incident.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 02:34:56 PM »
The point is you're full of shit and you know it. You make up shit about Kobe and find it justifiable simply because you don't like him. Now you are just making up quotes and pretending that you're paraphrasing Wade. And if you actually read the link I posted, Wade addresses the All-Star incident.

Do you really think that lowly of me? I would never lie to your face just to back up a point.

Here you will find one of the quotes I recalled off my mind.

Bryant was bloodied by a hard foul from Wade and stayed in the game, but left to be evaluated afterward and did not speak to the media.

Durant's win left Bryant tied for the All-Star record with his four MVP awards. But he got a bigger mark in his 13th All-Star game.

He broke Jordan's record of 262 points on a dunk with 4:57 left in the third quarter and now has 271 for his career. He passed Oscar Robertson (246 points) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (251) earlier in the game.

"That record he got tonight, with KD in the league, I don't know how long it's going to last," Wade said.

___

So basically he first tried to brake his nose, then talked shit.
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2015, 06:49:53 PM »
So you're going to take one quote that was more about Durant than Kobe to refute dozens of times Wade has expressed admiration for Kobe (and vice versa)? We're just going to have to disagree at this point. I'll see you guys again in another year.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2015, 08:26:22 PM »

Well I do not want to go through the process of finding quotes, but you probably remember how Wade intentionally punched Kobe in the face during a meaningless All-Star Game like it was Game 7 in the Finals or how Wade constantly refused to give Kobe respect when someone prompted him to do so. Interviewers often fetch for compliments for Kobe, and Wade denied their request pretty often.

"Is it an honor to be at an event that features so many great players, ala Kobe"?

Wade [irritated, obviously thinking "wtf, I'm a skilled superstar myself, bitch"]: No, I just go out and have fun and hope the audience enjoys it.

"Isn't it amazing how Kobe is still the leading scorer in the NBA after so many years of wear and tear?"

Wade: With Durant in the league, I don't know how long this is going to last.

You can trust me that this happened.

But Wade hating Kobe isn't even my point here, I couldn't care less, Wade is a bitch to me. Nowitzki and many other respectable players genuinely respect and like Kobe, I do not argue that at all.

The point is, imagine someone like Draymond Green shitting on Kobe on his twitter account the same way he shits on LeBron. He would face much, much tougher repercussions.

Yes .. That's my point. Lebron is the least respected star in NBA history.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2015, 03:03:11 AM »
^But isn't that interesting? It's not like he beat his wife, abandoned his kids, shot a gun, threatened people, beat niggas up, talked major shit or anything. He's a great player also.. Still people shit on him like there's no tomorrow and nobody does anything about it. Crazy. It find it very interesting. He might have a beta personality compared to psychos like Kobe, Rodman or Artest, but still.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2015, 09:32:32 AM »
^But isn't that interesting? It's not like he beat his wife, abandoned his kids, shot a gun, threatened people, beat niggas up, talked major shit or anything. He's a great player also.. Still people shit on him like there's no tomorrow and nobody does anything about it. Crazy. It find it very interesting. He might have a beta personality compared to psychos like Kobe, Rodman or Artest, but still.

No he's just an effeminate bitch .. What don't u get?

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2016, 12:44:08 AM »
kyrie back, lebron all of a sudden lookin good again after playin terribly for the first 2 months of the season...no coincidence there.

kobe won with another all-star by his side, not all-stars - plurar

delonte's point was that lebron needs multiple all-stars to win, and it's holding true