Author Topic: 50 fLop Suing Rick Ross For $2 Million Over “In Da Club” Usage  (Read 220 times)

CORREA

50 Cent is suing Rick Ross for $2 million over “In Da Club,” according to TMZ.

The G-Unit boss is taking issue with the MMG owner rapping over his signature song on his Renzel Remixes project.

In his lawsuit, which was filed in Connecticut, 50 Cent alleges that Rick Ross used his song without his permission and in order to generate interest for his then-forthcoming Black Market album.

50 Cent’s lawsuit is the latest in the latest back-and-forth between the two rappers.

In July, a jury ordered that 50 Cent must pay $5 million to Lastonia Leviston for posting a sex tape of her. She has a daughter with Rick Ross.

In September, Rick Ross countersued Jonathan Zamudio, the landscaper who claimed in June that the rapper, whose given name is William Roberts, and his bodyguard pistol-whipped him and held him in the rapper's guest house against his will.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/swrTJ2vjI-o" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/swrTJ2vjI-o</a>

In a statment to the court, Rick Ross blamed 50 Cent for conspiring with Zamudio to frame the Maybach Music Group rapper. 50 Cent had posted a picture of himself with Zamudio on Instagram, calling him a "friend.”

maybe everyone should sue this retard cause he used a lot of other artists beats in the beginning
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:29:54 PM by the relavant one »

Blood$

Re: 50 flop Suing Rick Ross For $2 Million Over “In Da Club” Usage
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 03:44:57 PM »
I fucks with 50 but 2015 was his most desperately reaching year ever, this is just the icing on the cake

and he won't win shit lol

Jimmy H.

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 04:30:12 PM »
I fucks with 50 but 2015 was his most desperately reaching year ever, this is just the icing on the cake

Yeah, same here.  I'm still a Fifty fan but suing another rapper for jackin' a beat when you came up off of the mixtape scene as heavy as you did?  It's feeling like desperate times.  He wasn't suing Murder Inc for dissing him over his own beats in 2003 so I figure times are changing.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 10:03:27 PM »

Yeah, same here.  I'm still a Fifty fan but suing another rapper for jackin' a beat when you came up off of the mixtape scene as heavy as you did?  It's feeling like desperate times.  He wasn't suing Murder Inc for dissing him over his own beats in 2003 so I figure times are changing.

Yeah, bitch move when like you said the guy (and his crew) generated a bunch of their buzz putting out mixtapes.

GangstaBoogy

Re: 50 fLop Suing Rick Ross For $2 Million Over “In Da Club” Usage
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 10:16:28 AM »
50 suing a rapper for using his best on a mixtape? How ironic lol.

It would be the ultimate L if Ross got Dre involved since I'm sure Dre makes more money off In Da Club than Curtis himself
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"