Author Topic: I actually bought a hard copy of Compton A Soundtrack n threw it in the bin.  (Read 735 times)

EBONY ZEBEDEE

It sounded just like TPAB.
Lyrically it was all over the place.
Soundwise it was just to modern for me.
I liked that line about fear motivating you though.

I listened to it twice.

I figure, I contributed to the Arts centre supposedly getting the profits so it wasn't a total waste of money.

Sticking to youtibe to listen to hits from the 90's now that ive thrown away every cd I own except for my $3 copy of Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong.

CORREA

I listened to it twice.

I figure, I contributed to the Arts centre supposedly getting the profits so it wasn't a total waste of money.

Sticking to youtibe to listen to hits from the 90's now that ive thrown away every cd I own except for my $3 copy of Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong.

no one cares what your outdated stuck in the 90s ass thinks d0 yourself a favor next time dont buy any albums past 1999

SuperSpider

Why does this troll keep coming back with more and more new accounts everytime ?  ???

JonnyTanna

I'd say 2002 as 'the wash' and some of the songs of that period was the true ending to the g-funk era. His beat on Warren G's album 'Looking at You' was dope to

EBONY ZEBEDEE

Why does this troll keep coming back with more and more new accounts everytime ?  ???

Who the fuck u callin a troll u 8 legged freak.
I keep coming back cos IM FUCKING BORED!!!
Please don't tell me you take this internet shit seriously.
I keep an eye on this forum when I'm not actively participating and its mostly mindnumbing dribble from impressionable lil idolators who thrive vicariously from other ppls accomplishments because the internet has provided a platform to just bout any geek on the street who sanctimoniously thinks his opinion is either unique, relevant, appreciated or valued.

Basically, its snide lil fucks like you who bring there schoolyard bullshit name calling asses to the table with such self concieted obnoxiousness that bloggers and forum members such as myself get frowned upon by people of higher pursuasions.

Fuck back off to gotham n butfuck batman ya pretentious lil dweeb.

EBONY ZEBEDEE

I listened to it twice.

no one cares what your outdated stuck in the 90s ass thinks d0 yourself a favor next time dont buy any albums past 1999

Maybe I should kiss dres ass like everyone else round here?

bigpimpin20

congratulations, you played yourself lol

EBONY ZEBEDEE

congratulations, you played yourself lol

I know right.
I'm such a fool.

I cant even say its my first time.
When you play yourself as often as I do it kinda sound redundant when you bitch bout gettin played ay.

Fuck

I'm a bigger tool than those who just streamed it.

andre

Say what you wanna say, but the Compton album is a good album. It's better than i expected to be.

I listened to it twice.

mrfranklin

Id did not meet my expectations, but i would never through it in the dumpster.

Sccit

modern day classic

CORREA

this album grew on me more then i expected i can listen to almost the whole album without skipping tracks

the only thing i don't like is

1.some of the beats sound the same

2. im not a fan of fuck you music i don't mind it on a track or 2 but on here there's a lot thats something thats destroying hip hop today everyone especially newer artist with fuck you music on most there tracks on their album

on Compton its not much but i noticed it

3. people saying the same shit how many times i heard kill yourself on this album

overall i like this album and still bump it till this day all the artist came correct even snoop