Author Topic: fuck I went out like a punk bitch on a bitch...................  (Read 1176 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
fuck I went out like a punk bitch on a bitch...................
« on: December 26, 2015, 05:51:34 AM »
Damn.. ya'll have seen me get emotional on here over the years, but it didn't matter too much at the end of the day, after all it is an internet rap forum... but imagine me going out like that with a bitch in real life... shit wasn't pretty.... pray for me my nigs

Sccit and da rest of da homiez, I'd like to hear your two centz on dis one...

HERE'S THE LONG AND SHORT OF HOW IT WENT DOWN

I flip out on the forum and shit well I flipped out on a bitch... it wasn't pretty, nicca went down in flames and shit.... basically, this bitch is the one that got me this job and everything, did a lot for me and shit... and had some fire pussy and everything, I was living the life... but there was always this other dude from back home where she's from that she had something going on with... she went back to visit this ficca... and next thing I know she's done cutt me off from the pussy and shit....

...so then, me being the type of homie I am raised of MOB and Pac and shit like that... you know she wanted to be friends, but by that time I'm all in, and trying to hang with her wearin a skirt and shit, she even took me shoppin and tried to put a nicca in some tight jeans and shit like that, and bought it for me to wear and shit, I was really going out like a bitch... and not gettin no pussy no more...

...so one night I was trying to level wit her after gettin rejected again, and she wasn't having it and shit so I was like fuck it... and a nicca just went down in flames... I started telling thinking of any bad thing I could say about her and just going the fuck off man... and I kept going and going.... I mean some of the shit I was saying was true and all that, but you know I wasn't talkin all that talk when she was still breakin me off a piece every now and then.... I mean I was striking a chord cause she got issues but we all got issues, cause previously this month when I was trying to pull away wit some integrity she was still messagin me to come back around, but then when it would come down to it she'd reject my advances...

...so bottom line I was like FUCK IT I"M GOING OUT IN FLAMES AND WENT FOR BROKE, it was world WAR 3 up in that mufucka till she finally got me the fuck out with a never talk to her again and all that shit, MY CHRISTMAS GIFT SOME TIGHT PANTS AND A FUCK YOU I NEVER WANN SEE YOU AGAIN...

FUc Xmas
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 06:15:49 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: fuck I went out like a punk bitch on a bitch...................
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 08:33:40 PM »
The moment she ran off to that other dude, u shoulda cut the bitch off .. By maintaining friend status with her while she was getting dicked down by ol boy, u got her confident in the fact that she had you wrapped around her finger. Had you stopped fuckin wit the bitch altogether, she woulda been on your nuts hard, fiendin for your attention again. But you made your thirst evident, and she automatically owned you from that moment forward .. When the relationship wasn't headed in the direction you had hoped for, you let all your insecurities out in the form of rage, and that was the nail in the coffin .. Your welcome fam

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 10:25:40 PM »
The moment she ran off to that other dude, u shoulda cut the bitch off .. By maintaining friend status with her while she was getting dicked down by ol boy, u got her confident in the fact that she had you wrapped around her finger. Had you stopped fuckin wit the bitch altogether, she woulda been on your nuts hard, fiendin for your attention again. But you made your thirst evident, and she automatically owned you from that moment forward .. When the relationship wasn't headed in the direction you had hoped for, you let all your insecurities out in the form of rage, and that was the nail in the coffin .. Your welcome fam

yeah but this Dr. long distance thing she had was always in the picture before me, but they weren't like engaged so she was still messin wit me on the side like makin it a competition between him and me, and he was back home in the states (canada but same difference) and I was living in close quarters with her here abroad... but after she went back to visit him and came back shit had stepped up a level and she had basically gotten engaged to dude and cut me off...

..but thing is I was thinkin in my mind that even though she was talkin that talk like she wasn't gonna mess with me anymore that she would still give in if I kept pursuing, cause she had tried to cut me off in the past but then gave in when it came down to it... only this time she really wasn't giving in, and had really cut me off, so after a few weeks of playing the game and trying to mack her down and continued rejection, I had stopped initiating contact with her, but I was still too weak to not respond when she would initiate for me to see her and spend time with her.... so I was kind of caught in no mans land where I couldn't break totally free but was cut off from the pussy....

So a nig like Infinite flipped his lid like ya'll seen me do many times on here, only this shit was in real life.... so I went out in flames and st8 cussed da bitch out and thought of every bad thing I could think of to say about her...I let her have it...  and in some wierd way I think I maybe sleep better at night now but it's still to early to tell

What you think my dude?  Input appreciated
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 10:31:04 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 10:47:29 PM »
you should get back with your childs mother, Brian

do whats right for jr

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 09:30:03 AM »

yeah but this Dr. long distance thing she had was always in the picture before me, but they weren't like engaged so she was still messin wit me on the side like makin it a competition between him and me, and he was back home in the states (canada but same difference) and I was living in close quarters with her here abroad... but after she went back to visit him and came back shit had stepped up a level and she had basically gotten engaged to dude and cut me off...

..but thing is I was thinkin in my mind that even though she was talkin that talk like she wasn't gonna mess with me anymore that she would still give in if I kept pursuing, cause she had tried to cut me off in the past but then gave in when it came down to it... only this time she really wasn't giving in, and had really cut me off, so after a few weeks of playing the game and trying to mack her down and continued rejection, I had stopped initiating contact with her, but I was still too weak to not respond when she would initiate for me to see her and spend time with her.... so I was kind of caught in no mans land where I couldn't break totally free but was cut off from the pussy....

So a nig like Infinite flipped his lid like ya'll seen me do many times on here, only this shit was in real life.... so I went out in flames and st8 cussed da bitch out and thought of every bad thing I could think of to say about her...I let her have it...  and in some wierd way I think I maybe sleep better at night now but it's still to early to tell

What you think my dude?  Input appreciated

U were being used as a side piece and had higher hopes .. As a man, u sposta be on top of things, but u let the female call the shots. That's where u fucked up cuzzin. The flippin out was unnecessary and like I said, stemmed from insecurity. U showed that u care way too much .. U ain't sleepin better, it's a false sense of accomplishment, that's why u said "I think" .. Ur best bet now is to forget the bitch and chalk it up as a learning experience.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 09:35:48 AM »

U were being used as a side piece and had higher hopes .. As a man, u sposta be on top of things, but u let the female call the shots. That's where u fucked up cuzzin. The flippin out was unnecessary and like I said, stemmed from insecurity. U showed that u care way too much .. U ain't sleepin better, it's a false sense of accomplishment, that's why u said "I think" .. Ur best bet now is to forget the bitch and chalk it up as a learning experience.

good lookin out cuzzin

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 09:42:02 AM »
lol sounds like the girl always wore the pants and when she got tired of you your fragile woman like emotions took over again

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 08:40:52 PM »
lol sounds like the girl always wore the pants and when she got tired of you your fragile woman like emotions took over again

haha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 12:12:41 AM »

that's one way of looking at it....but this wasn't your average bitch... this girl has it all, I mean, she's the type that can take a man from zero to hero, she's that type of girl, so a girl like that it's probably not just going to come easy.  So I had to stay pressin up, steady pushin the line, and for a run of a good 3 months when I needed it most I was catchin my luck... and even though it went down in flames, the high was worth the pain.

..wish I could've gone out with more dignity, but on the plus side since I cussed the bitch out my chest has cleared, and I don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore with my heart pounding out my chest
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 12:14:44 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 05:36:47 PM »
and for a run of a good 3 months when I needed it most I was catchin my luck... and even though it went down in flames, the high was worth the pain.

haha ok taylor swift u been writing in your diary alot huh

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 11:04:33 PM »
you were the side nigga, the back up plan, you should of been fine with it, broke her off like NIK said and moved the fuck on, instead you caught feelings, blew up like a woman would and looked fuckin stupid in the process, grow the fuck up Brian, if you were raised "MOB" lifestyle like pac you wouldnt have looked so fuckin stupid, ignored her and waited for her to come runnin back crying, because at the end of the day, bitches love guys they cant get, and she had you in her lil palm the whole time....
The West is Back

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 11:59:01 PM »

So I had to stay pressin up, steady pushin the line, and for a run of a good 3 months when I needed it most I was catchin my luck... and even though it went down in flames, the high was worth the pain.

That was very poetic.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 08:47:13 AM »
LMAO Brian was a cuckold.

Teddy Loc

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2021, 06:54:06 PM »

Brutal and Real Talk.
#NoDoubt

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Proc pka KP

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2021, 08:01:06 PM »
Brian keeps getting owned by bitches