Author Topic: who will be ''the bigest hater on west coast'' since suge is out of game  (Read 996 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: who will be ''the bigest hater on west coast'' since suge is out of game
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2015, 03:37:36 PM »
i would go with oyg red rum 781 always cryin in interviews and blamin other bigger artists that he didnt blew up but i think he recently made up with kurupt and them so maybe he  got his mind straight finally

instead of your retarded ass going forward ur going backwards only people from euro know red rum 781
so u pick a nobody
hahaha what a retardo, you just admited to be one of those people since you know him  8)
go check some newest statistics on  most relevant music to get back on point cornball. Guess Beatles is irrelevant for you too? true freak ;D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 03:51:16 PM by bigpimpin20 »

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2015, 04:21:03 PM »
i would go with oyg red rum 781 always cryin in interviews and blamin other bigger artists that he didnt blew up but i think he recently made up with kurupt and them so maybe he  got his mind straight finally

instead of your retarded ass going forward ur going backwards only people from euro know red rum 781
so u pick a nobody
hahaha what a retardo, you just admited to be one of those people since you know him  8)
go check some newest statistics on  most relevant music to get back on point cornball. Guess Beatles is irrelevant for you too? true freak ;D

i never cared bout the Beatles not my cup of tea and as for red rum 781 i cant think of one song i heard from him that's cause i never bothered to care too im not one of u retarded die hard dr fans i listened to what i liked and that it and as time went on i cared less and less of any dr music including 2pac time for you to move on too retard

bigpimpin20

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2015, 04:48:20 PM »

so u pick a nobody

i never cared bout the Beatles not my cup of tea and as for red rum 781 i cant think of one song i heard from him that's cause i never bothered to care too im not one of u retarded die hard dr fans i listened to what i liked and that it and as time went on i cared less and less of any dr music including 2pac time for you to move on too retard
just like nobody here cares about your monotonious ass  comments about music releviance dummy. If anybody is obsessed here it would be you retarded one the warrior of music relevance
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 04:59:53 PM by bigpimpin20 »

CORREA

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2015, 05:25:18 PM »

so u pick a nobody

just like nobody here cares about your monotonious ass  comments about music releviance dummy. If anybody is obsessed here it would be you retarded one the warrior of music relevance

lol so much for your thread thanks for ruining it :laugh:

TidyKris

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2015, 06:39:38 PM »

so u pick a nobody

lol so much for your thread thanks for ruining it :laugh:

You seriously do need to just shut the fuck up and go away though

Always talking about people living in the past then 90% of your topics are about 2Pac

I wonder how many people have stopped coming on here because they are sick of seeing your bullshit and shit talk to everybody.
I think its about time you were blocked from this site
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 06:46:18 PM by TidyKris »

Mr. Theo

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2015, 11:48:56 AM »
40 glocc

this guy is a bag of shit

:puke:

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2015, 06:56:35 PM »
biggest hater on the west coast interwebz is correa aka the ralevent one

bigpimpin20

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2016, 05:32:45 AM »
i would throw here K9 too but i dont know is he still alive lol heres his latest accomplishment (recorded couple years ago)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 05:41:08 AM by bigpimpin20 »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2016, 08:00:14 AM »
suge and his hatin ass ways lol he also bought out 1st seats on up in smoke tour just to fuck with dre, wonder how much money he spend just out of jelousy just to bring snoop and dre down, funny how that hate for dre landed his ass in jail forever  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Xy_rbTNdsmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Xy_rbTNdsmw</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/alrMRBd9u2U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/alrMRBd9u2U</a>
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:56:37 AM by bigpimpin20 »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 08:14:34 AM »
he also send his people to block nate from performin with warren g
at  1:16:30
https://soundcloud.com/thecombatjackshow/the-warren-g-featuring-r-marcus-taylor

funny how nate walkin past suge at 0:30  like ''yeah nigga im performin and you cant do shit about it''
https://www.youtube.com/v/psnULpXBB3Q
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:16:12 AM by bigpimpin20 »

Ebony Zebedee

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 03:37:28 PM »
ok can some of the site higher ups mod me temp so i can ban these 2 homos