Author Topic: Off Duty Cop Who Sued The Game for Punching him Gets Awarded $100K  (Read 248 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hdUcuvlq6Go" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hdUcuvlq6Go</a>

Blasphemy

• 'G'
Re: Off Duty Cop Who Sued The Game for Punching him Gets Awarded $100K
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 08:37:15 AM »
Games plan is basically not waste time fighting cases he knows he'll lose, and then repeal the winning gain for a smaller amount. I Think the cop might have a chance at keeping his though 1 because its not in the millions, and 2. As a pig he's going to have the courts on his side. I could see them settling for around 50 grand though.  8)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 11:22:13 AM »
Better the police than 40 Glocc!

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 12:41:04 PM »
Games plan is basically not waste time fighting cases he knows he'll lose, and then repeal the winning gain for a smaller amount. I Think the cop might have a chance at keeping his though 1 because its not in the millions, and 2. As a pig he's going to have the courts on his side. I could see them settling for around 50 grand though.  8)

He already won 100k, no need to settle

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 02:49:21 PM »

He already won 100k, no need to settle
He'll get the 100k if Game doesn't repeal it, however if he does repeal it the cop might get less, it all depends if his Lawyers fees/the settlement is way less then the 100k, but truthfully I believe he might not appeal at all, because this is different then the 40 Glocc situation. It's better for his up coming cases if this part just sorta fades into the backround. He can claim he knows he did wrong and did not challenge the verdict in this to help sway the actual criminal case.