Author Topic: Post Malone takes another L with new embarrassing pre-fame video  (Read 415 times)

Blood$

this dude is on some Young Thug shit  :-[  :laugh:

CORREA

Re: Post Malone takes another L with new embarrassing pre-fame video
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 04:28:12 PM »

such a shame but i always knew his main flaw was hes a goofy fuck def a L on this but the sad part is this current generation of hippop fans will accept it

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 05:16:49 PM »
He's garbage

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 06:32:47 PM »

such a shame but i always knew his main flaw was hes a goofy fuck def a L on this but the sad part is this current generation of hippop fans will accept it

stop fronting, you said he was the future and next big thing and that he was the dopest new artist out, I'd say that's more than accepting on your part... now you wanna switch sides  :P

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 10:11:40 PM »

this dude is on some Young Thug shit  :-[  :laugh:

stop fronting, you said he was the future and next big thing and that he was the dopest new artist out, I'd say that's more than accepting on your part... now you wanna switch sides  :P

im not switching sides a L is a L but i bet 50 flop and cockroach will take tons of more Ls before post takes another 
dude is only 19 or 20 now he has nothing but time i do like the way he takes his time putting out music and not over saturate like the others with the same fuck lyou music ect on every song  

i see him as a higher mid upper card artist nothing like a kendrick but with all the clones and trash out there it makes him even better then anticipated
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 10:14:24 PM by the relavant one »

Young_Boss

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 03:35:32 PM »
trash as fuck

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 04:17:13 PM »

stop fronting, you said he was the future and next big thing and that he was the dopest new artist out, I'd say that's more than accepting on your part... now you wanna switch sides  :P

im not switching sides a L is a L but i bet 50 flop and cockroach will take tons of more Ls before post takes another 
dude is only 19 or 20 now he has nothing but time i do like the way he takes his time putting out music and not over saturate like the others with the same fuck lyou music ect on every song  

i see him as a higher mid upper card artist nothing like a kendrick but with all the clones and trash out there it makes him even better then anticipated

not really lol Post will never accomplish even a quarter of what 50 and Meek have in their careers, nobody takes the guy serious

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 04:42:46 PM »

not really lol Post will never accomplish even a quarter of what 50 and Meek have in their careers, nobody takes the guy serious

50 is a fluke who will never make another hit he was lucky to be at the right place at the right time
what was his last real hit ?
meek don't even deserve to be in this conversation
but like i said before post has nothing but time as for 50 his time has been up as a rapper and meek better be happy with his Ls or he is done too

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 05:27:57 PM »
I want to see post malone and stitches in a fight

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 09:44:26 PM »

im sure your boy will win post dont look like much of fighter

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 12:57:27 AM »

u the one who got stake in it buddy, dont try 2 pin that 1 on me

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 02:10:52 PM »

just saying it like it is out of both of em post dont look like a fighter hes a goof and that has nothing to do with music please stay on topic 8)

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 03:29:43 PM »

just saying it like it is out of both of em post dont look like a fighter hes a goof and that has nothing to do with music please stay on topic 8)

but you like post and you admitted it...so dont say "your boy" when speakin on these flash in the pan artists, because that clearly constitutes as projection.

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 05:13:25 PM »

but you like post and you admitted it...so dont say "your boy" when speakin on these flash in the pan artists, because that clearly constitutes as projection.

i never said i didn't like post music just wait and see speaking on flash in the pan artists  what am i saying your boy never had a hit other then games manager giving him the ko and the L ;D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 05:15:03 PM by the relavant one »