Author Topic: Another Ultimate Revenge topic...  (Read 164 times)

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
Another Ultimate Revenge topic...
« on: April 16, 2003, 03:03:50 PM »
I was expecting the last topic to be somethin funny, but instead it was some serious mess (about druggin up chicks). That's not somethin to joke about. Even though that topic is locked, it's still accessable, and I worry about those now who are going to try to experiment and see if that really works. I worry more about those who they try it on.

On a lighter note, here's a safe way a buddy of mine said to get revenge.. lol

The story starts when him and his gf broke up. He went and found another girl to hang out with. She goes over to his house one night and they do their thing. Then the next day his ex calls back and he goes to her house that night. They were just laying around talking. He had his hand on his leg, and she laid down on his leg right next to his hand.

This is where it gets good. Her face was almost touching his hand, and then, she smells something. A smell she knows very well. Thats right, the *stinky-finger*. She didn't say anything... just gave him a look and leaves. She tried to make him feel bad later on, even though she had slept with someone right after they broke up...

I thought that was funny. I guess something a little meaner would be to just have your ex walk in on you bein with some other female...
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Re:Another Ultimate Revenge topic...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 02:26:11 AM »
Either that was a really stinky pussy or he just never washes his hands