Author Topic: Last Emperor  (Read 115 times)

NewJack

• 'G'
Last Emperor
« on: April 17, 2003, 07:43:35 PM »
C2K, i'm sure you can help me wit this one.. whut's the news on when his album drops? I jus listened to a few songs from him for the 1st times and I can't wait for the full record. He Lives f/RZA is off the hook, if the other songs are jus as good that'll be one craazy album.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Last Emperor
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 06:50:34 AM »
I haven't heard any news on his album since someone from his label's website e-mailed me saying it's dropping late Febuary and the site would be updated.  But neither occured.  

There is no signs of an album at all, his label's site hasn't updated since November and I haven't seen any news about him in a long time from anywhere else.

The last time I think he released anything was on DJ Jazzy Jeff's album last August and I think that's the only song of his that was released last year.

Not good news at all.   :'(

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 09:16:36 AM »
Yeah.. I got that, "Mystery Man," it's a hot song. Dam, this sucks, looked like it was gonna be a hot album.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 09:28:28 AM »
fuk that sucks..... i heard some of the tracks, sounded like it was gonna be a dope album. i guess another hot rapper got screwed...

kick ass album

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2003, 09:43:12 AM »
oh well at least i got the rawkus advance and a bootleg.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris